[split] Favourite picture for a laugh at genocide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
(16-08-2014 01:27 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Ok, I get it, you just can't take a joke. And we all know the world would be a much better place if Mecca was destroyed. It avenge the pagan-people who Muhammed committed genocide against and whose culture he replaced with the worst religion to ever exist.

And it is just a joke, I don't actually want to see anyone killed, but I would like to see Mecca burn.

I know you're only about twelve years old but for fucks sake act your age.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
16-08-2014, 01:37 PM
(16-08-2014 01:27 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  And it is just a joke, I don't actually want to see anyone killed, but I would like to see Mecca burn.

Just a joke huh? Pathetic troll 0/10.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-08-2014, 02:23 PM
(16-08-2014 01:27 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 09:14 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  That would be this post:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid622104

Ok, I get it, you just can't take a joke. And we all know the world would be a much better place if Mecca was destroyed. It avenge the pagan-people who Muhammed committed genocide against and whose culture he replaced with the worst religion to ever exist.

And it is just a joke, I don't actually want to see anyone killed, but I would like to see Mecca burn.

[Image: genocide-meme-generator-obviously-genoci...683243.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-08-2014, 06:28 PM
(16-08-2014 01:37 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 01:27 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Ok, I get it, you just can't take a joke. And we all know the world would be a much better place if Mecca was destroyed. It avenge the pagan-people who Muhammed committed genocide against and whose culture he replaced with the worst religion to ever exist.

I know you're only about twelve years old but for fucks sake act your age.

Ad hominem.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
16-08-2014, 06:30 PM
(16-08-2014 06:28 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 01:37 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  I know you're only about twelve years old but for fucks sake act your age.

Ad hominem.

Please tell the class what an Ad Hominem fallacy is and why you believe that to be one.

Protip: It's not

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
16-08-2014, 06:36 PM
(16-08-2014 06:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 06:28 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Ad hominem.

Please tell the class what an Ad Hominem fallacy is and why you believe that to be one.

It is when you attack the person making the argument rather than the argument itself. He did nothing to to refute my argument, he merely posted it.

I see now that this forum should simply be called Atheism+.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
16-08-2014, 06:38 PM
(16-08-2014 06:36 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 06:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Please tell the class what an Ad Hominem fallacy is and why you believe that to be one.

It is when you attack the person making the argument rather than the argument itself. He did nothing to to refute my argument, he merely posted it.

If you don't like it here then leave. But nowhere in that did he say your argument was wrong because you were young. That would be an ad hominem, what he did was just an insult, which is not fallacious.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
16-08-2014, 07:04 PM
(16-08-2014 06:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Please tell the class what an Ad Hominem fallacy is and why you believe that to be one.

It was an argument? I thought you said you were just telling a joke. As far as I know, it's perfectly fine to insult someone after a bad joke.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 8 users Like Colourcraze's post
16-08-2014, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 09:26 PM by RogueWarrior.)
(16-08-2014 06:28 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 01:37 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  I know you're only about twelve years old but for fucks sake act your age.

Ad hominem.

Did you know that it is a fallacy to fallaciously describe something as logical fallacy just to further your fallacious argument?

it is called argumentum ad stupidum.

You were not presenting evidence or arguing a point, you were being a dick and were called on it. Now go be seen and not heard.
Drinking Beverage
[+] 7 users Like RogueWarrior's post
16-08-2014, 10:45 PM

[Image: crying-baby.jpg]

Oh noes! Was someone being a petulant little unfunny shit, and called out for it? Better pull out the broad brush and the strawmen! Laughat

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post