[split] Favourite pictures for a laugh at ... RenaissanceMan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: [split] Favourite pictures for a laugh at ... RenaissanceMan
Quote:Chance Renders Evolution Impossible

Perhaps, but it was not "chance" that caused it to progress, ignorant one.
Thanks for demonstrating you have no clue how it works.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory.

Whether any theory in science is true or not, has NOTHING to do with whether there's a god or not.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2016, 08:05 PM
(01-11-2016 07:28 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Maybe this is just me, but why are you here? There are people on this forum who are perfectly willing to have calm and rational discussions regarding the nature of faith, the Bible, etc. if approached with charity and kindness. They reciprocate in turn. However, storming in and getting cranky right off the bat isn't going to lead to much civil discussion and discourse. As RocketSurgeon once pointed out, if TTA is to be looked at with the parable of the man who sows seeds, it's not the rocky ground that has no room for the growth of all involved.

Tsk! Tsk!

It's people like you who give christians a good name. Angry

How are we atheists going to feel superior when you keep doing shit like that.

Weeping

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
01-11-2016, 08:18 PM
(01-11-2016 08:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 07:28 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Maybe this is just me, but why are you here? There are people on this forum who are perfectly willing to have calm and rational discussions regarding the nature of faith, the Bible, etc. if approached with charity and kindness. They reciprocate in turn. However, storming in and getting cranky right off the bat isn't going to lead to much civil discussion and discourse. As RocketSurgeon once pointed out, if TTA is to be looked at with the parable of the man who sows seeds, it's not the rocky ground that has no room for the growth of all involved.

Tsk! Tsk!

Weeping
Thanks on the good name bit, but...I'd say the feeling superior bit probably can still go on for a bit. Wink We've got RenMan here, and the Borg, and whomever comes next to seek to take up the mantle of Heywood or Q. Stuff like this thread makes me think, "Darnit, stop. Making. My. Side. Look. So. Bad. We. Have. Two. Thousand. Years. Worth. Of. Stuff. For. That. Already."

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Shai Hulud's post
01-11-2016, 08:33 PM
(01-11-2016 08:18 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 08:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Tsk! Tsk!

Weeping
Thanks on the good name bit, but...I'd say the feeling superior bit probably can still go on for a bit. Wink We've got RenMan here, and the Borg, and whomever comes next to seek to take up the mantle of Heywood or Q. Stuff like this thread makes me think, "Darnit, stop. Making. My. Side. Look. So. Bad. We. Have. Two. Thousand. Years. Worth. Of. Stuff. For. That. Already."

Your side looks bad because it is bad. How is that not obvious to you? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2016, 08:45 PM

He's strutting, he doesn't care about others opinions or even their value as a human being.

You see, we are THOSE people that aren't part of the tribe and we're his enemy, now all that's left to do is act like a big cock.

[Image: de45e463ec9e8fa3d950059d44986a4e.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
02-11-2016, 04:56 AM
(31-10-2016 08:25 PM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  1. "Atheists don't start wars." Chairman Mao was an atheist, who murdered some 60,000,000 of his own people. Joseph Stalin was an atheist who starved and murdered 40,000,000 or more of his own people. Pol Pot added a few million more. The pretension that "they didn't kill people because they were atheists" is reprehensibly dishonest and inaccurate. They had no religion, and they murdered ruthlessly. Q.E.D.

So you're going full psuedo-Godwin right out of the gate, leveling one accusation after another. Drinking Beverage

I can state unequivocally that Mao and Stalin are monsters for what they did, however there's one other dictator you failed to mention -YHWH.

He drowned; according to biblical myth, every person, animal and plant on the planet, what they did was peanuts in comparison to the planetary genocide that YHWH supposedly did.

Are you willing to declare this deity a monster unworthy of worship?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 4 users Like TheInquisition's post
02-11-2016, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2016 06:07 AM by RenaissanceMan.)
(01-11-2016 04:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  Taken out of context. You are dishonest.

And you are homosexual, as Lenin was. He stated that he cared not whether 90% of his countrymen had to be murdered for the cause of his communist, atheist revolution. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEzejRkT...e=youtu.be

But no, I am not dishonest. You spin, and are quite expert at it. All leftists are, and you are about as far left as you possibly can be.

Your bigotry is reprehensible. You are utterly and hatefully intolerant of Christians. It is infectious among atheists.

And, learn what an algorithm is.
al·go·rithm
ˈalɡəˌriT͟Həm/
noun - a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer.
02-11-2016, 06:14 AM
[Image: 5d249a62-1950-40e8-bb2f-5c3b202609c6_l.jpg]
02-11-2016, 06:15 AM
(01-11-2016 03:02 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 08:34 PM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  You meant to write "their," the possessive form of "they." Instead, you ignorantly wrote "there," its homonym.

Ahem, you seem to have your homonyms confused with your homophones.

"Their", "they're" and "there" are homophones - "sound the same" but spelled differently.

"Homonyms" might be words like "pole" as in "lodge -" or "magnetic -", spelled the same with different meanings.

So, when you wish to throw epithets around make sure your own glass is bullet proof.

Typical atheist, being obsessed with homo-stuff (like "pole")! Next thing we see is that i have to marry a guy!
Get saved and try out more hetero (or vice versa, cant remember exactly the correct order).

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
02-11-2016, 06:18 AM
(02-11-2016 05:59 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  Your bigotry is reprehensible. You are utterly and hatefully intolerant of Christians. It is infectious among atheists.

I need a better irony meter; the one I have is pegged.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post