[split] Favourite pictures for a laugh at ... RenaissanceMan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2016, 06:23 AM
RE: [split] Favourite pictures for a laugh at ... RenaissanceMan
The funny part???

We -- the "godless" allow this twat to spew his drivel here on this forum.

However - how long do you suppose we'd last on a xtian forum????

If that is, they allowed us to post even once...............

Funny that -- they can't defend themselves -- even WITH this supposed "god" of theirs......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
02-11-2016, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2016 06:46 AM by Deesse23.)
(01-11-2016 03:32 PM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  "9/10 of the talk of evolution is sheer nonsense not founded on observation and wholly unsupported by fact. This Museum is full of proof of the utter falsity of their view." (Dr. Ethredge, British Museum of Science.)

You decided to go for the (dishonest) shotgun approach? DEAL!
I took randomly one of your (most probably dishonestly copy pasta, without even knowing what you even copy pasta-ed) quotes, and guess what?:

2s of Google later:
Quote:"Dr. Etheridge, world-famous paleontologist of the British Museum" is commonly quoted by evolution deniers but turns out to have been an obscure nineteenth century figure who was an assistant at the British Museum and was never famous at all.

So my statistical analysis (one out of a fucking load, and i hit bullseye) doesnt shed a very good light on you, your integrity and how thorough you research your shit, right?

First you need to build up some street cred on TTA, then you can throw quotes at us. All you did is prove the point of various people (including my humble self) that -so far- you present yourself as an ignorant and arrogant, dishonest christian asshole. If that was your goal, bravo.

Please remember:

Lying for Jesus, is still lying!

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 10 users Like Deesse23's post
02-11-2016, 06:38 AM
(01-11-2016 08:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 08:18 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Thanks on the good name bit, but...I'd say the feeling superior bit probably can still go on for a bit. Wink We've got RenMan here, and the Borg, and whomever comes next to seek to take up the mantle of Heywood or Q. Stuff like this thread makes me think, "Darnit, stop. Making. My. Side. Look. So. Bad. We. Have. Two. Thousand. Years. Worth. Of. Stuff. For. That. Already."

Your side looks bad because it is bad. How is that not obvious to you? Consider
Faith, love, belief, indoctrination?

(01-11-2016 08:45 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 07:28 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Maybe this is just me, but why are you here? There are people on this forum who are perfectly willing to have calm and rational discussions regarding the nature of faith, the Bible, etc. if approached with charity and kindness. They reciprocate in turn. However, storming in and getting cranky right off the bat isn't going to lead to much civil discussion and discourse. As RocketSurgeon once pointed out, if TTA is to be looked at with the parable of the man who sows seeds, it's not the rocky ground that has no room for the growth of all involved.

He's strutting, he doesn't care about others opinions or even their value as a human being.

You see, we are THOSE people that aren't part of the tribe and we're his enemy, now all that's left to do is act like a big cock.

[Image: de45e463ec9e8fa3d950059d44986a4e.jpg]
Fair point. Given his response to disagreements is to yell at people that they're "leftists" and "homosexuals" and keeps bringing up Communism like it's the 1960s all over again...

(02-11-2016 06:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The funny part???

Funny that -- they can't defend themselves -- even WITH this supposed "god" of theirs......

Depending on the forum, quite a while. Checked the join date on an atheist over on my Catholic forum, and he's been there since July of 2006 without any posting restrictions.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2016, 06:48 AM
(02-11-2016 06:38 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 08:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your side looks bad because it is bad. How is that not obvious to you? Consider
Faith, love, belief, indoctrination?

(01-11-2016 08:45 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  He's strutting, he doesn't care about others opinions or even their value as a human being.

You see, we are THOSE people that aren't part of the tribe and we're his enemy, now all that's left to do is act like a big cock.

[Image: de45e463ec9e8fa3d950059d44986a4e.jpg]
Fair point. Given his response to disagreements is to yell at people that they're "leftists" and "homosexuals" and keeps bringing up Communism like it's the 1960s all over again...

(02-11-2016 06:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The funny part???

Depending on the forum, quite a while. Checked the join date on an atheist over on my Catholic forum, and he's been there since July of 2006 without any posting restrictions.

Is he a twat like this guy???

I'm betting not...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
02-11-2016, 07:03 AM
(02-11-2016 05:59 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  But no, I am not dishonest. You spin, and are quite expert at it.

Your bigotry is reprehensible. You are utterly and hatefully intolerant of Christians.

Donald, is that you? Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
02-11-2016, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2016 07:59 AM by Chas.)
(02-11-2016 05:59 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 04:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  Taken out of context. You are dishonest.

And you are homosexual, as Lenin was. He stated that he cared not whether 90% of his countrymen had to be murdered for the cause of his communist, atheist revolution.

Nice string of non sequiturs.
My sexuality has no bearing on the discussion nor can you possibly know what it is.
That you think this is a meaningful insult is indicative of your narrow, prejudiced, sick and angry self.

Quote:But no, I am not dishonest. You spin, and are quite expert at it. All leftists are, and you are about as far left as you possibly can be.

Your bigotry is reprehensible. You are utterly and hatefully intolerant of Christians. It is infectious among atheists.

You just couldn't stay away, could you, Q. You are a sad little man. Drinking Beverage

Quote:And, learn what an algorithm is.
al·go·rithm
ˈalɡəˌriT͟Həm/
noun - a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer.

Evolution is a blind, mechanical process, i.e. an algorithm, and the definition you quote does not preclude that.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Chas's post
02-11-2016, 08:33 AM
(02-11-2016 05:59 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  And you are homosexual, as Lenin was. He stated that he cared not whether 90% of his countrymen had to be murdered for the cause of his communist, atheist revolution.

He tried to insult someone by calling him a homosexual... I don't even know what to say about that, its just sad.

EDIT: I know I'm a newbie but shouldn't we ban a person like that? or you guys rather keep him to show other Christians how low they can get?

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 2 users Like Velvet's post
02-11-2016, 08:44 AM
(02-11-2016 06:37 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 03:32 PM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  "9/10 of the talk of evolution is sheer nonsense not founded on observation and wholly unsupported by fact. This Museum is full of proof of the utter falsity of their view." (Dr. Ethredge, British Museum of Science.)

You decided to go for the (dishonest) shotgun approach? DEAL!
I took randomly one of your (most probably dishonestly copy pasta, without even knowing what you even copy pasta-ed) quotes, and guess what?:

2s of Google later:
Quote:"Dr. Etheridge, world-famous paleontologist of the British Museum" is commonly quoted by evolution deniers but turns out to have been an obscure nineteenth century figure who was an assistant at the British Museum and was never famous at all.

So my statistical analysis (one out of a fucking load, and i hit bullseye) doesnt shed a very good light on you, your integrity and how thorough you research your shit, right?

First you need to build up some street cred on TTA, then you can throw quotes at us. All you did is prove the point of various people (including my humble self) that -so far- you present yourself as an ignorant and arrogant, dishonest christian asshole. If that was your goal, bravo.

Please remember:

Lying for Jesus, is still lying!

Yeah, well done, Deesse! I did a similar analysis of old Ruggles, same story, misquotes, partial/out-of-context quotes, quotes from known creationist, people long dead, people not qualified etc etc.

There is actually a book and a website full of these snippets that such drones as R-man can cut and paste until they orgasm.

Saves them having to think for themselves, assuming they are actually capable of doing so.

Baaah!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 5 users Like Gloucester's post
02-11-2016, 09:59 AM
(02-11-2016 08:33 AM)Velvet Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 05:59 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  And you are homosexual, as Lenin was. He stated that he cared not whether 90% of his countrymen had to be murdered for the cause of his communist, atheist revolution.

He tried to insult someone by calling him a homosexual... I don't even know what to say about that, its just sad.

EDIT: I know I'm a newbie but shouldn't we ban a person like that? or you guys rather keep him to show other Christians how low they can get?

It's a sock. It'll be gone soon enough once the manic phase ends and it goes back to its SuperMarioGamer phase.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
02-11-2016, 10:49 AM
(02-11-2016 06:14 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  [Image: 5d249a62-1950-40e8-bb2f-5c3b202609c6_l.jpg]

Two questions.

1. Dose everyone that adheres to a specific group, set the standard for that group?

As you've stated Stalin = Atheist. Therefore you believe that every Atheist is a communist dictator. But if I were to demonstrate an Atheist that used his standing for the benefit of man kind such as Bill Gates, who fund billions of dollars to education, food for the impoverished and combat disease. Doesn't come into the equation.

I can only imagine you only get just as offended or frustrated if the same reference was made Torquemada. or Jim Jones.

2. Does this sound just as silly?

Luke Skywalker is on your side? He is a Rebel. Lord Vader is on my side, he's a good Member of the Empire.

Atheist's don't believe in any gods. That includes the devil. Thou Stalin was an Atheist this statement (if true) was ether to put fear into his enemy's that were believers. Or it's complete buttocks. Because he wouldn't have thought the devil was real.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post