[split] Favourite pictures for a laugh at ... RenaissanceMan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: [split] Favourite pictures for a laugh at ... RenaissanceMan
(02-11-2016 06:42 PM)Aliza Wrote:  He just Leeroy Jenkins into the forum
You get a point for that reference. Thumbsup

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
03-11-2016, 12:20 AM
(02-11-2016 07:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 06:42 PM)Aliza Wrote:  He just Leeroy Jenkins into the forum
You get a point for that reference. Thumbsup

At least he had chicken.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
03-11-2016, 02:32 AM
(02-11-2016 06:42 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 04:28 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  He behaved like 21stCenturyIconoclast, except for the side he was allegedly on.

It always amazes me when these belligerent assholes get on here trying to persuade people. How does that work when you're constantly insulting and denigrating them?

Are they that stupid to think it does anything but damage our perception of such people?

If I converted back to religion, it would probably be Satanism, because I would only consider that which is the antithesis of what they believed after such a display.

One of many reasons I rejected Christianity were the assholes that filled the pews, the ones with the loudest mouths or the fattest wallets were usually the ones that had influence in church, this just reminds me of those people.

He behaved exactly like 21stCenturyIconoclast. Dodgy I didn't fully accept that 21Century was actually an atheist, so seeing this would-be sock incarnation as a Christian made perfect sense to me.

He just Leeroy Jenkins into the forum, arms flailing, flinging out vitriol and baseless accusations. Fucknut.

[Image: 0107.gif]

I agree, this guy was so very trying hard to be an "hardcore" atheist, it was smelling fishy indeed. Thumbsup

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
03-11-2016, 07:24 AM
(02-11-2016 05:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 03:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nah. I don't think it was either of them. There was a member here who used to advertise who was on his ignore list in his sig. Find him and you find the sock. Big Grin

I believe there has been more than one.

That Catholic asshole LaramieHirsch was one. Consider

I'd be willing to bet it wasn't him, though. I've read his stuff here and on several other forums, and his posting style is consistent -- and it's nothing like this guy. For the same reason, I don't think it was Q. As lamebrained as both of those guys were, they were usually polite. They didn't froth at the mouth and spew insults like this guy. Now that other people mention it, 21stCenturyIconoclast seems likely -- the posting style is pretty much the same.
03-11-2016, 04:55 PM
(03-11-2016 07:24 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 05:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  I believe there has been more than one.

That Catholic asshole LaramieHirsch was one. Consider

I'd be willing to bet it wasn't him, though. I've read his stuff here and on several other forums, and his posting style is consistent -- and it's nothing like this guy. For the same reason, I don't think it was Q. As lamebrained as both of those guys were, they were usually polite. They didn't froth at the mouth and spew insults like this guy. Now that other people mention it, 21stCenturyIconoclast seems likely -- the posting style is pretty much the same.

I wasn't suggesting it was him - I just wasn't going to go searching.
There are a couple of possibilities, but the childish beliefs, the seething rage, the ignore list, and the all-too-familiar-with-the-forum comments are the clues.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2016, 01:55 PM
(02-11-2016 01:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 08:33 AM)Velvet Wrote:  EDIT: I know I'm a newbie but shouldn't we ban a person like that? or you guys rather keep him to show other Christians how low they can get?

We don't necessarily ban for people for name calling.

We do ban sock puppets and for taking a huge shit on the floor.

<PA system scratchy noises from M.A.S.H.> Huge pile of shit cleanup on aisle 4 < /close tag>
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post