[split] Firearm Education Thread (lots of pics)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2014, 02:20 PM
[split] Firearm Education Thread (lots of pics)
Here is a firearm fact, guns do nothing but cause unnecessary death and suffering and should only exist in video games. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: Firearm Education Thread (lots of pics)

[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
10-11-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: Firearm Education Thread (lots of pics)
(10-11-2014 02:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Here is a firearm fact, guns do nothing but cause unnecessary death and suffering and should only exist in video games. Drinking Beverage

Because we all live in peaceful fairy land and no individual, nation-state, organization or group of people ever needs to defend themselves. And even if they did, they could just use swords or pikes, because that is so much more pleasant than guns.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 6 users Like Res Publica's post
10-11-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: [split] Firearm Education Thread (lots of pics)
Here is a firearm fact: Firearms are inanimate objects. They don't actually do ANYTHING until they are physically manipulated by an outside force.

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.
[+] 5 users Like aesirus's post
10-11-2014, 07:28 PM
Here is a knife fact, knives do nothing but cause unnecessary death and suffering and should only exist in the kitchen. Drinking Beverage

Note that I have lots of facts like these. If you want me to post them all, just say so.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
10-11-2014, 09:54 PM
(10-11-2014 03:02 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 02:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Here is a firearm fact, guns do nothing but cause unnecessary death and suffering and should only exist in video games. Drinking Beverage

Because we all live in peaceful fairy land and no individual, nation-state, organization or group of people ever needs to defend themselves. And even if they did, they could just use swords or pikes, because that is so much more pleasant than guns.

Can't attack another country without swords and guns now an ya?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-11-2014, 10:28 PM
(10-11-2014 07:28 PM)KVron Wrote:  Here is a knife fact, knives do nothing but cause unnecessary death and suffering and should only exist in the kitchen. Drinking Beverage

Note that I have lots of facts like these. If you want me to post them all, just say so.

Which they should as they should be used for food,not to kill other people

11-11-2014, 01:53 AM
(10-11-2014 09:54 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 03:02 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Because we all live in peaceful fairy land and no individual, nation-state, organization or group of people ever needs to defend themselves. And even if they did, they could just use swords or pikes, because that is so much more pleasant than guns.

Can't attack another country without swords and guns now an ya?

I'm willing to bet everything I have that if man were deprived of all weapons we would still have wars, only they would be brawled out.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 2 users Like Res Publica's post
11-11-2014, 02:11 AM
And here's a reality fact that supersedes any statistic.

If I have guns and choose not to give them up there is nothing you can do about it Tongue. So long as I hold the leverage, I don't have to debate my rights to keep them. That's why this one, in particular, is so important. Losing it would result in a shit storm, and the unarmed would not come out ahead in that storm.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
11-11-2014, 04:24 AM
???

Yeah. Let`s all sit together arround a camp fire and sing kumbaja!

My ass!!!!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post