[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2014, 02:07 PM
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(25-02-2014 02:03 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You are not entitled to have me work for you, either, and I wouldn't work for you.

No problem there. You probably wouldn't make it 2 days on the job. I'm a slave driver. Evil_monster plus, I fire people just for being an asshole.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2014, 02:08 PM
(25-02-2014 02:05 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 02:02 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I still don't understand why you are so mad right now.

OH, look -- more projection. YOU are the one making a big stink in a thread that didn't have anything to do with you.

but yet, here you are, shouting at me, in a thread that didn't have anything to do with you either...Thumbsup

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
25-02-2014, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2014 02:47 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(25-02-2014 01:39 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 01:36 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  SO you base your hatred for all things cannabis and all people who use it on a single data point. Got it.

It's YOUR panties in a twist, and you are pushing your personal opinion on everyone else here, calling people potheads and making ignorant generalizations about them. And again, you fall back on your ignorant stereotypes. Are you even aware that cannabis can be used without "smoking a joint"? And I don't use cannabis to "chill out", but thank you very much for showing even more of your ignorance.

Nope. Not at all. I guess bothering to look through the other pages of this thread was too much trouble, eh?

I *did* read through all of this thread. I see you raising a bunch of hell and spouting a shitload of ignorant, stereotypical bullshit.

Quote:
(25-02-2014 12:42 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I'm sure there are some people whose lives didn't turn out so great. What is your point?

The world doesn't fit your "reefer madness" stereotypes. More of your ignorance showing.

I don't hang out with drug users. I don't employ drug users. And I don't understand why you are getting all bent outta shape out a differing opinion on the matter.
[/quote]

You just said you employ people who use alcohol -- A DRUG. Liar.

(25-02-2014 02:07 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 02:03 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You are not entitled to have me work for you, either, and I wouldn't work for you.

No problem there. You probably wouldn't make it 2 days on the job. I'm a slave driver. Evil_monster plus, I fire people just for being an asshole.

Keep kidding yourself, moron. And you forgot to fire yourself.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
25-02-2014, 02:12 PM
(25-02-2014 02:05 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Your lawyers are interpreting the law, just like anyone else. They are hired guns, and other lawyers will tell you otherwise. They are telling you what you want to hear.

Either way, I think their interpretation trumps yours. Further, it is no coincidence that most corporations have a drug policy and do drug tests as a condition of your employment.

25-02-2014, 02:15 PM
(25-02-2014 02:11 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You just said you employ people who use alcohol -- A DRUG. Liar.

what is your problem with quotations on this forum all of a sudden? You high, TM? Laughat

Drug use is banned at my company. If you are found with alcohol in your system while on the clock, damn right you are getting fired. Why does this seem unfair to you?Consider

25-02-2014, 02:16 PM
(25-02-2014 01:47 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  What the fuck is wrong with you TM?

Why are you getting your nose bent out of joint because I don't like drug users?

You don't' use aspirin? It's a drug, you know.

Quote:To me, the only people that defend or justify drug use as being beneficial or not having negative effects to those around them, are the ones that are doing the drugs.

You just keep wallowing in your reefer madness stereotype bullshit, dumbass. It's all you have to rely on.

Quote:Seems like I'm not the one with confirmation bias. You defend the drug because you use the drug. Big surprise there. I don't understand why you don't see that accusing me of my own biases means that you are immune to them as well. Facepalm

I defended it and people's right to use it before I used it. But you just hang on to your reefer-madness-induced ignorant assumptions.

(25-02-2014 02:15 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 02:11 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You just said you employ people who use alcohol -- A DRUG. Liar.

what is your problem with quotations on this forum all of a sudden? You high, TM? Laughat

Drug use is banned at my company. If you are found with alcohol in your system while on the clock, damn right you are getting fired. Why does this seem unfair to you?Consider

I didn't say that it would be unfair if you fired someone for having alcohol actively in their system on the job, now did I? I was clear about NOT being impaired on the job, wasn't I? Nice fucking straw man.

25-02-2014, 02:16 PM
I get it, TM. You think I'm a moron. Can you move on from the name calling? Its kinda unnecessary. Especially since there is no need to get so emotional over my opinion. jeez.

[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
25-02-2014, 02:19 PM
(25-02-2014 01:42 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  TM - I really don't care that you smoke pot. Knock yourself out. But thats not really the issue is it? Some people like it, some people don't. You like it, I don't. Why can't I hold this differing opinion on how I choose to live my life. How is it even remotely bothering you?

You are PERFECTLY fine to choose how to live YOUR life. That's not what you are bleating on and on about, though, is it.

(25-02-2014 01:09 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Alcohol is fun. I enjoy wine every so often.

Fucking hypocrite.

25-02-2014, 02:19 PM
(25-02-2014 02:16 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 01:47 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  What the fuck is wrong with you TM?

Why are you getting your nose bent out of joint because I don't like drug users?

You don't' use aspirin? It's a drug, you know.

Yes. Aspirin is a psychoactive drug and even remotely the same thing as a narcotic. Didn't I already say this? Consider

Quote:To me, the only people that defend or justify drug use as being beneficial or not having negative effects to those around them, are the ones that are doing the drugs.

Quote:I defended it and people's right to use it before I used it. But you just hang on to your reefer-madness-induced ignorant assumptions.

sorry - where did I interfere with a person's right to use a legal substance?? Consider Before you go there, drugs on the job is an entirely different matter. Pot is legal, prescribed narcotics are legal, but it is still illegal to drive or otherwise endanger the public while using it. Its perfectly legal to get drunk. Not legal to get behind the wheel afterward.

I notice a lack on concentration on your part, TM. Unable to quote, repeated edits, repeating yourself...get it together, man.

25-02-2014, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2014 02:26 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(25-02-2014 02:19 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 02:16 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You don't' use aspirin? It's a drug, you know.

Yes. Aspirin is a psychoactive drug and even remotely the same thing as a narcotic. Didn't I already say this? Consider

Quote:I defended it and people's right to use it before I used it. But you just hang on to your reefer-madness-induced ignorant assumptions.

sorry - where did I interfere with a person's right to use a legal substance?? Consider Before you go there, drugs on the job is an entirely different matter. Pot is legal, prescribed narcotics are legal, but it is still illegal to drive or otherwise endanger the public while using it. Its perfectly legal to get drunk. Not legal to get behind the wheel afterward.

Strawman much?

Quote:I notice a lack on concentration on your part, TM. Unable to quote, repeated edits, repeating yourself...get it together, man.

Your desperation is showing.

(25-02-2014 01:52 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 01:48 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You don't employ anyone who drinks alcohol, EVER? Or who uses aspirin or prescribed medicines AT ALL? You aren't even making any SENSE.

It's YOU who are getting all bent out of shape here.

yes. Because aspirin is a psychoactive drug and exactly the same thing as a narcotic. What were you saying about strawmen? Drinking Beverage

What part of ASPIRIN IS A DRUG and ALCOHOL IS A DRUG do you fail to understand?