[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(25-02-2014 02:55 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 02:49 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Why do you keep calling it a reefer crusade? Did I try to pass legislature limiting your personal use of it? Did i fire you because you failed a drug test? Did I do anything even remotely stopping you for exercising your right to use recreational drugs? No? Then take the hysterical dramatization down a notch please.

When did I say anything about "my right to use recreational drugs"? Strawman much?

No, you got on this forum spouting a bunch of hysterical propaganda bullshit and calling everyone who uses it names. It's YOUR hysterical bullshit, and yes you are welcome to stop spouting it at any time.

sorry - I don't understand why you keep saying I am the hysterical one....

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
25-02-2014, 03:05 PM
(25-02-2014 03:04 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 02:55 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  When did I say anything about "my right to use recreational drugs"? Strawman much?

No, you got on this forum spouting a bunch of hysterical propaganda bullshit and calling everyone who uses it names. It's YOUR hysterical bullshit, and yes you are welcome to stop spouting it at any time.

sorry - I don't understand why you keep saying I am the hysterical one....

Obviously, or you'd stop with your hysterics.

(25-02-2014 03:00 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 02:52 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  And I have already called you on your bullshit of equivocating "habitual" users with everyone else who uses AT ALL.

(24-02-2014 05:28 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Lets be clear. I am not talking about the occasional or recreational user. I'm talking about the habitual user. Everyday. Several times a day. Never sober drug user.

I guess you really didn't read that carefully did you.

You didn't make that clear when you waded into the thread this was split off of spouting all kinds of bullshit, and you lumped everyone else who uses at all, including me, into that "habitual user" pigeonhole, and pressed on with your torrent of bullshit.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
25-02-2014, 03:07 PM
(25-02-2014 03:05 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You didn't make that clear when you waded into the thread this was split off of spouting all kinds of bullshit, and you lumped everyone else who uses at all, including me , into that "habitual user" pigeonhole, and pressed on with your torrent of bullshit.

Oh....so you are raging out because you think this is about you??

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
25-02-2014, 03:08 PM
Nobody specifically called anyone in this disussion a habitual user as no knowledge of frequency has even been stated, or assumed.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
25-02-2014, 03:08 PM
(25-02-2014 03:02 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 02:57 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I already pointed out that your company policy and your company's obligation to OSHA, etc., are irrelevant to this discussion of YOUR PERSONAL CRUSADE HERE in this forum against personal use. YOU might take better care to stop making an idiot of yourself.

Again. how is this a crusade? Drama down a notch please.

It's your drama, you take it down a notch.

Quote:Further, I guess the fact that you just so happen to defend the use of a drug you just so happen to use, is the same defense I'm going to take when I say that my personal stance on the matter just so happens to be an OSHA requirement as well. fancy that.

Oh, look -- an evolving story. The revisionism of a pathological liar. Go ahead.

25-02-2014, 03:10 PM
(25-02-2014 03:08 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Oh, look -- an evolving story. The revisionism of a pathological liar. Go ahead.

You keep assuming that because I'm against drug use, that must be the reason that my company - that I built - has policies prohibiting drug use as a condition of employment. I was just swinging on the swing you pushed me on.

25-02-2014, 03:12 PM
(25-02-2014 03:02 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Boy, Stark and Taq have some deep emotional attachments to their prospective crutches (resulting in some rage too).

Oh, look, Timber is using the same bullshit tactics Cathy is. And Timber is also just as ignorant on the issues as Cathy is. Whodathunkit.

Quote:Seriously though, can either of you attempt to understand the legal bind companies are in? Do both of you disagree with the usefulness of background checks for employment considerations?

Company policy has nothing to do with Cathy's spouting reefer madness bullshit. Her shit about company policy came later, when she was taken to the mat for spouting reefer madness bullshit.

25-02-2014, 03:14 PM
(25-02-2014 03:10 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:08 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Oh, look -- an evolving story. The revisionism of a pathological liar. Go ahead.

You keep assuming that because I'm against drug use, that must be the reason that my company - that I built - has policies prohibiting drug use as a condition of employment. I was just swinging on the swing you pushed me on.

I did not assume ANYTHING like that. You brought up your company policy long AFTER you got jumped for spouting your ignorant bullshit. I am fully aware that transportation and heavy machinery companies answer to OSHA drug-testing policies, and I have made that clear from the start. Strawman much?

(25-02-2014 03:07 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:05 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You didn't make that clear when you waded into the thread this was split off of spouting all kinds of bullshit, and you lumped everyone else who uses at all, including me , into that "habitual user" pigeonhole, and pressed on with your torrent of bullshit.

Oh....so you are raging out because you think this is about

Not at all. You are the one raging out, and you keep trying to make this about me and not the issues. Nice try, though. Didn't work for you.

25-02-2014, 03:15 PM
(25-02-2014 03:02 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Boy, Stark and Taq have some deep emotional attachments to their prospective crutches (resulting in some rage too).

Seriously though, can either of you attempt to understand the legal bind companies are in? Do both of you disagree with the usefulness of background checks for employment considerations?

What rage have you seen from me? Grouping me in with anyone, whether it's one person or a whole bunch, just makes you look like an asshole.

Cathy, as I wrote before my battery died.....fair enough. If you are required to test than so be it. I recant what I said about that part of the discussion.

As for the rest, well, it's degraded nicely into a six page clusterfuck. I made an effort to have a discussion. Meh. I won't chase people just to have discourse.

Cathy, PM me if you wanna talk more about this.

Timber, piss off.

Taq, Jesus man, go back and read what you're writing here. Take some time, a few deep breaths, and try to organize your ideas a little. You've effectively destroyed what could have been a great back and forth. ....remember, read every post you write twice before you post it.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
25-02-2014, 03:16 PM
(25-02-2014 02:15 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 02:11 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You just said you employ people who use alcohol -- A DRUG. Liar.

what is your problem with quotations on this forum all of a sudden? You high, TM? Laughat

Drug use is banned at my company. If you are found with alcohol in your system while on the clock, damn right you are getting fired. Why does this seem unfair to you?Consider

because if anyone uses alcohol or any drugs the night before work,it is still in their system the next day,and they won't be intoxicated the next day.
http://labtestsonline.org/understanding/...e/tab/test
so will you fire the person who drank alcohol the previous day?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post