[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(25-02-2014 03:19 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  But please, telling me that my boyfriend is not there (which means he doesn't even respect me) because your BIL stole your meds and transfering to other people the idea that my boyfriend shouldn't be considered a normal person is something I believe I should react to and touch on.

Underground - I did apologize for making this assumption based on my own ignorance that different plants have different levels of highs. so again, I apologize for stating that your boyfriend wasn't mentally "there".

It is *my* experience in being on narcotics (after surgery, etc) that I wasn't mentally present. I was off in la-la land and everyone I've ever witnessed to be high in some form (or drunk) was off in la-la land too.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2014, 03:29 PM
(25-02-2014 03:18 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:15 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What rage have you seen from me? Grouping me in with anyone, whether it's one person or a whole bunch, just makes you look like an asshole.

Cathy, as I wrote before my battery died.....fair enough. If you are required to test than so be it. I recant what I said about that part of the discussion.

As for the rest, well, it's degraded nicely into a six page clusterfuck. I made an effort to have a discussion. Meh. I won't chase people just to have discourse.

Cathy, PM me if you wanna talk more about this.

Timber, piss off.

Taq, Jesus man, go back and read what you're writing here. Take some time, a few deep breaths, and try to organize your ideas a little. You've effectively destroyed what could have been a great back and forth. ....remember, read every post you write twice before you post it.

Take your own advice. There is no talking to an idiot like Cathy who is entrenched in her delusions.

what delusions man? Are you telling be drugs are good for you? That you should do them all the time? That they have no effect on your family, or yourself in any negative way if abused? I mean, what are you saying?

Im not delusional to say that drugs are bad. Or that the behavior of engaging in habitual recreational use is anything but STUPID.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
25-02-2014, 03:33 PM
(25-02-2014 03:28 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:19 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  But please, telling me that my boyfriend is not there (which means he doesn't even respect me) because your BIL stole your meds and transfering to other people the idea that my boyfriend shouldn't be considered a normal person is something I believe I should react to and touch on.

Underground - I did apologize for making this assumption based on my own ignorance that different plants have different levels of highs. so again, I apologize for stating that your boyfriend wasn't mentally "there".

And yet you fail to apply this lesson to the rest of your stereotyping and broad-brush generalizations you are making here.

Quote:It is *my* experience in being on narcotics (after surgery, etc) that I wasn't mentally present. I was off in la-la land and everyone I've ever witnessed to be high in some form (or drunk) was off in la-la land too.

You *are* aware that cannabis is not used for surgical anesthesia, right? Fucking jeebus....

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
25-02-2014, 03:33 PM
(25-02-2014 03:24 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:18 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Take your own advice. There is no talking to an idiot like Cathy who is entrenched in her delusions.

I don't think anyone's necessarily an idiot here. Though there are a few things that have been said that are pretty idiotic.

....if it's any consolation, I did, in fact, take my own advice.

Take my time and write my post as clearly as I can? Check!

Re-read my post a couple times to ensure there's no need to post again right away (and to double check spelling and grammar)? Check!

Thumbsup

Stark - I'm happy to have a dispassionate conversation with you about pot, as I am all for the effects they gave to my grandma to ease her pain from chemo. She said some pretty funny shit while she was high though. And man did she have the munchies BAD. An entire sheet pizza. GONE.

25-02-2014, 03:35 PM
(25-02-2014 03:27 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:23 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  If they drank so much that the alcohol is still in their system Yes. I have to. Thats the thing. If its not in the system, then I have no proof of it, then I cannot be held negligent. BUT, if it still is in the system, i can be held liable if that person is coincidentally involved in a work related accident. This doesn't happen often, but accidents involving heavy machinery are more severe than other not the job accidents. Like, you can easily lose your life, or your limbs. Put it this way: You just lost your arm due to your colleague's mistake. An honest mistake, but a mistake nonetheless that left you without your arm. Now, in my (your boss) hands is a copy of his recent drug test that shows a positive result for pot. What are you gonna do? You are going to sue me for millions because you can no longer work.

Again. Red Herring. You didn't say shit about your company and legal issues until you were taken to the ropes about all the other ignorant stereotypical bullshit you were spouting.

no actually, I mentioned it in the like the first few pages. Check again.

25-02-2014, 03:35 PM
(25-02-2014 03:33 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
Quote:It is *my* experience in being on narcotics (after surgery, etc) that I wasn't mentally present. I was off in la-la land and everyone I've ever witnessed to be high in some form (or drunk) was off in la-la land too.

You *are* aware that cannabis is not used for surgical anesthesia, right? Fucking jeebus....

yes...because thats even remotely close to what I said. Facepalm

I said narcotics (not pot since pot isn't a narcotic), and it was in reference to killing the pain AFTER surgery. I am more and more convinced that you are stoned right now. You can't seem to grasp reading comprehension today...

25-02-2014, 03:37 PM
(25-02-2014 03:29 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:18 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Take your own advice. There is no talking to an idiot like Cathy who is entrenched in her delusions.

what delusions man?

The delusions you have been spouting here, of course.

Quote: Are you telling be drugs are good for you?

You aren't speaking in coherent sentences. Could it be that the wine has addled your brain, hmmmmmm????

You keep talking about ""drugs".

Quote: That you should do them all the time?

Who said that? Strawman much?

Quote: That they have no effect on your family, or yourself in any negative way if abused? I mean, what are you saying?
[quote]

Strawman much?

Im not delusional to say that drugs are bad.

*I'm

If "drugs are bad", then why do doctors prescribe them?

Quote:Or that the behavior of engaging in habitual recreational use is anything but STUPID.

Like your drinking your wine. Check.

25-02-2014, 03:40 PM
(25-02-2014 03:37 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
Quote:Im not delusional to say that drugs are bad.

*I'm

Oh you do not want to start with the grammar and typo police with me. I will wipe the floor with you since you haven't been able to keep it together all day.

25-02-2014, 03:42 PM
(25-02-2014 03:35 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:27 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Again. Red Herring. You didn't say shit about your company and legal issues until you were taken to the ropes about all the other ignorant stereotypical bullshit you were spouting.

no actually, I mentioned it in the like the first few pages. Check again.

AFTER you were taken to task for spouting your hysterical reefer madness bullshit.

(25-02-2014 03:35 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:33 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You *are* aware that cannabis is not used for surgical anesthesia, right? Fucking jeebus....

yes...because thats even remotely close to what I said. :face palm:

I said narcotics (not pot since pot isn't a narcotic), and it was in reference to killing the pain AFTER surgery. I am more and more convinced that you are stoned right now. You can't seem to grasp reading comprehension today...

You keep making all sorts of broad-brush generalizations, including that one, and I am calling you on them. And look, you keep lying to even yourself about others'' mental states in order to prop up your idiotic claims. I am calling you out on your intentionally vague and broad-brush statements. You can't even keep your lies straight, and you accuse me of being impaired? Laughat

(25-02-2014 03:40 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:37 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  *I'm

Oh you do not want to start with the grammar and typo police with me. I will wipe the floor with you since you haven't been able to keep it together all day.

I've torn your bullshit apart easily enough.

25-02-2014, 03:45 PM
(25-02-2014 03:42 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:35 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  no actually, I mentioned it in the like the first few pages. Check again.

AFTER you were taken to task for spouting your hysterical reefer madness bullshit.

(25-02-2014 03:35 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  yes...because thats even remotely close to what I said. :face palm:

You keep making all sorts of broad-brush generalizations, including that one, and I am calling you on them. And look, you keep lying to even yourself about others'' mental states in order to prop up your idiotic claims. I am calling you out on your intentionally vague and broad-brush statements. You can't even keep your lies straight, and you accuse me of being impaired? Laughat

(25-02-2014 03:40 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Oh you do not want to start with the grammar and typo police with me. I will wipe the floor with you since you haven't been able to keep it together all day.

I've torn your bullshit apart easily enough.

You are also a big fan of the edit button, eh?