[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(25-02-2014 03:33 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Stark - I'm happy to have a dispassionate conversation with you about pot, as I am all for the effects they gave to my grandma to ease her pain from chemo. She said some pretty funny shit while she was high though. And man did she have the munchies BAD. An entire sheet pizza. GONE.

Oh, your grandma the pothead loser? That's what you have been saying about everyone else here.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2014, 03:46 PM
(25-02-2014 03:23 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:16 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  because if anyone uses alcohol or any drugs the night before work,it is still in their system the next day,and they won't be intoxicated the next day.
http://labtestsonline.org/understanding/...e/tab/test
so will you fire the person who drank alcohol the previous day?

If they drank so much that the alcohol is still in their system Yes. I have to. Thats the thing.
Quote:define "much"
if one would drink 5 pints beer at say 0.00,and if you tested them at say 9 pm,he would almost certainly test positive depending on his weight,healt and other factors. Also depending of the legal cutoff Would you call that much?
Or if one smoked weed on saturday and you would test them monday,they would test positive for THC.
So even if one was an accational user ,he would still face a risk of being fired

If its not in the system, then I have no proof of it, then I cannot be held negligent. BUT, if it still is in the system, i can be held liable if that person is coincidentally involved in a work related accident. This doesn't happen often, but accidents involving heavy machinery are more severe than other on the job accidents. Like, you can easily lose your life, or your limbs. Put it this way: You just lost your arm due to your colleague's mistake. An honest mistake, but a mistake nonetheless that left you without your arm. Now, in my (your boss) hands is a copy of his recent drug test that shows a positive result for pot. What are you gonna do? You are going to sue me for millions because you can no longer work.
yes,i can see that

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
25-02-2014, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2014 03:52 PM by Cathym112.)
(25-02-2014 03:46 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:33 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Stark - I'm happy to have a dispassionate conversation with you about pot, as I am all for the effects they gave to my grandma to ease her pain from chemo. She said some pretty funny shit while she was high though. And man did she have the munchies BAD. An entire sheet pizza. GONE.

Oh, your grandma the pothead loser? That's what you have been saying about everyone else here.

* pothead, loser.

nope. I specifically stated - but not that you would bother to read - that medicinal users are not losers.

(24-02-2014 01:08 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I of course do not condemn anyone using it for medical reasons. Getting high to escape the effects of chemo is perfectly acceptable.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
25-02-2014, 03:50 PM
[Image: jiFfM.jpg] Facepalm Facepalm

taq,can't you have a discussion without insulting someone?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
25-02-2014, 03:51 PM
(25-02-2014 03:49 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:46 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Oh, your grandma the pothead loser? That's what you have been saying about everyone else here.

nope. I specifically stated - but not that you would bother to read - that medicinal users are not losers.

I saw that. And yet still here you are, making all sorts of insinuations about me and other medicinal users, like undergroundp's beau. Fucking hypocrite.

25-02-2014, 03:54 PM
(25-02-2014 03:50 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  taq,can't you have a discussion without insulting someone?

You seem to have missed the part where Cathy was going on and on about "potheads". Try to keep up.

25-02-2014, 03:54 PM
(25-02-2014 03:28 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Underground - I did apologize for making this assumption based on my own ignorance that different plants have different levels of highs. so again, I apologize for stating that your boyfriend wasn't mentally "there".

It is *my* experience in being on narcotics (after surgery, etc) that I wasn't mentally present. I was off in la-la land and everyone I've ever witnessed to be high in some form (or drunk) was off in la-la land too.

Sorry, I must have missed that. I was away for a couple of hours and I tried to read what I had missed but I obviously failed. Anyway, I appreciate your apology Shy

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
25-02-2014, 03:55 PM
(25-02-2014 03:46 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  yes,i can see that

Fuck. I wish I could be humble like that. Goddam kids setting the example these days.

Hmph! Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
25-02-2014, 03:57 PM
(25-02-2014 03:49 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:46 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Oh, your grandma the pothead loser? That's what you have been saying about everyone else here.

* pothead, loser.

That would be an adjective followed by a noun. Your grandmother, the loser by virtue of being a pothead. Try to keep up.

25-02-2014, 03:57 PM
(25-02-2014 03:54 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Sorry, I must have missed that. I was away for a couple of hours and I tried to read what I had missed but I obviously failed. Anyway, I appreciate your apology Shy

....and that.

Double hmph! Dodgy Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post