[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(26-02-2014 08:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Nope, but good try. You can't pull your angry shit on me bro.

I didn't mention the word "nigger".

I didn't say you did.

Quote:I didn't mention you.

I didn't mention ranting.

What I said is how I feel about the word "pothead", when used to refer to me.

I got my eye on you Taq. Sneaky fucker.

Yes, you said that in the context of Timber making light of Cathy using the word in the context of her hysterical rants against people who use cannabis. You didn't just proclaim it in a vacuum, did you. Just because you embrace the epithet doesn't mean everyone else does.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2014, 08:49 PM
(26-02-2014 08:42 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(26-02-2014 08:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Nope, but good try. You can't pull your angry shit on me bro.

I didn't mention the word "nigger".

I didn't say you did.

Quote:I didn't mention you.

I didn't mention ranting.

What I said is how I feel about the word "pothead", when used to refer to me.

I got my eye on you Taq. Sneaky fucker.

Yes, you said that in the context of Timber making light of Cathy using the word in the context of her hysterical rants against people who use cannabis. You didn't just proclaim it in a vacuum, did you. Just because you embrace the epithet doesn't mean everyone else does.

Lol, it's your story man. Write it how you like. Thumbsup

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
26-02-2014, 08:56 PM
(26-02-2014 08:13 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I have on last thing to say.......I refer to myself as a pothead. I will not begrudge anyone else who wants to call me that as well. Pothead just isn't insulting to me.

And it shouldn't be insulting. The problem isn't really the word it is the attitude behind the word and the attitude is understandable given the so-called War on Drugs that has been fought by the USA and its allies. A "war" fought by the state against its own citizens.

The general public's heads are so full of nonsense regarding drugs that a rational discussion is near impossible. Cathy is just repeating the anti-drug propaganda that her government has drilled into her head.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Chippy's post
26-02-2014, 09:07 PM
(26-02-2014 08:49 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(26-02-2014 08:42 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I didn't say you did.

Lol, it's your story man. Write it how you like. Thumbsup

I don't see you denying it.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
26-02-2014, 10:12 PM
Holy shit. I think you all just need to chill the fuck out and smoke a joint.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
27-02-2014, 04:23 AM
(26-02-2014 10:12 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Holy shit. I think you all just need to chill the fuck out and smoke a joint.

Not in Cathy's thread you don't. Angry

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-02-2014, 05:52 AM
Personally, I'm waiting for the legalization of cannabis. Ahhhh

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
27-02-2014, 06:17 AM
(26-02-2014 08:14 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(26-02-2014 09:44 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  No one called me out on anything before I qualfied myself to the word habitual. Try again, asshole.

Fucking liar:

(23-02-2014 06:35 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Sorry - but I agree with BnW. He "needs his pot"? At 38 years old, he sounds like a loser.

I've never known any potheads that were motivated, ambitious or even really productive members of society. The CEOs i know of various companies - don't smoke pot. They don't really do drugs either. So perhaps it's just my experience, but anytime someone needs a chemical to alter their brain, it's time to rethink your relationship.

They aren't even really listening when you talk. Oh sure - they appear to be listening, but the conversation is erased from memory rather quickly.

Personally, id rather be in a relationship with someone who is at least in the same room with me, and not off in la-la land.

Right. And no one called me OUT on anything before I clarified my statement in another post. You really have choked out your last Brain cell with all that dope.

You can't read and you are paranoid as fuck that someone has another opinion as you.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
27-02-2014, 06:20 AM
I experimented with a few joints when I was a student. It only ever gave me at most a tingling sensation in my skin for 5 minutes and then wore off. And having to smoke it hurt my throat. Although I only ever tried it when I was also out drinking in social occasions. I was offered skunk once and warned that it was much stronger but I still didn't notice any effect even though I hadn't drunk any alcohol. The smell is nice though.

It would be interesting to try Cannabis just once more with an organic (bio) legalised version delivered via the medium of cupcakes, preferably with some creamy icing on top.
27-02-2014, 06:27 AM
Chippy,

Legalizing a drug, does not make the drug free or necessarily cheap. People who steal to support their habit are not stealing because the drug is illegal. They are stealing because they have no more money and need another score.

They would steal to support their habit irrespective of the legality of their drug.

I don't have a reading comprehension problem. I bolded the entire statement because that's what the data is. If you read the actual report, what wasn't included is anytime someone died during the commission of a crime.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson