[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2014, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2014 07:00 AM by Cathym112.)
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(26-02-2014 08:56 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(26-02-2014 08:13 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I have on last thing to say.......I refer to myself as a pothead. I will not begrudge anyone else who wants to call me that as well. Pothead just isn't insulting to me.

And it shouldn't be insulting. The problem isn't really the word it is the attitude behind the word and the attitude is understandable given the so-called War on Drugs that has been fought by the USA and its allies. A "war" fought by the state against its own citizens.

The general public's heads are so full of nonsense regarding drugs that a rational discussion is near impossible. Cathy is just repeating the anti-drug propaganda that her government has drilled into her head.

Cathy has seen the effects of drug addiction first hand. The lives that went no where, the potential never realized. I said this 500 times. It's MY experience with it. I grew up in small town America. There was nothing to do here besides drink, get stoned, or go bowling. You act like I've never tried the drug. I smoked my fair share of it. I felt unmotivated to do anything for a long time. This is MY experience with it. The amount of otherwise intelligent people who started out with an occasional hit on a joint, eventually gravitated toward smoking every night, and then pretty soon, before class. Stoned was their constant state for so long you forgot what they were like without it. These people turned into losers. One is sitting in jail because was too high to see a little girl and ran over her with his car. I'm willing to concede after talking with Starky, that perhaps I just had a coincidental bad sample of people. But nonetheless, it doesn't change my experience with it

It's ironic - they smoked to escape the boredom of living in a small town, and by the time high school was over, they had no where to go. So they stayed here and never left. I moved back to start my business, and I see them often. At the ages of 31, they are just NOW going to community college and trying to better themselves. The ones that did the harder drugs, let's see. One is in jail for grand larceny, one is 6 feet under from OD'ing. I've recovered about 10 bodies from OD'ing...not even the flies would touch them. So yeah. Stupid, stupid stupid for even trying meth, bath salts and whatever else they were on.

Like I said, I don't give a shit what you do. I still think experimenting with drugs is stupid.

Why do you give a fuck what someone on the internet thinks of your behavior? Are you that fucking insecure that any disapproval of what you do sends you in a tantrum, wailing like a hysterical drama hungry teenager, comparing my view of drug use as a "crusade" and "discrimination" in some kind of paranoid nonsensical rant? Jesus Christ! I don't buy the crazy you are selling! Get over it. I'm not stopping you from selling that crazy, so stop with the reefer madness moronic dribble. You are worse than a pre-teen on the fucking rag. Eat some more pot brownies and chill the fuck out. I have a different opinion based on my own experiences. You have yours.

How much anxiety and low self esteem can a person have to internalize what I said about habitual drug users to mean I was talking about YOU personally?! Oh that's right. you're so vain...betcha think this song is about you...

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2014, 07:01 AM
(27-02-2014 05:52 AM)Dee Wrote:  Personally, I'm waiting for the legalization of cannabis. Ahhhh

As am I! As I said I voted for it in New York. I still think it's stupid to do it, though.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
27-02-2014, 08:24 AM
(27-02-2014 06:17 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(26-02-2014 08:14 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Fucking liar:

Right. And no one called me OUT on anything before I clarified my statement in another post. You really have choked out your last Brain cell with all that dope.

You can't read and you are paranoid as fuck that someone has another opinion as you.

Fucking liar. undeergroundp called you out in the very next post. And again we see your hysterical rhetoric in action, stereotyping people who use cannabis. You have choked out your last brain cell with alcohol. And anything you say about me goes a hundredfold for your fucking doper grandmother.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
27-02-2014, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2014 08:36 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(27-02-2014 06:27 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Chippy,

Legalizing a drug, does not make the drug free or necessarily cheap. People who steal to support their habit are not stealing because the drug is illegal. They are stealing because they have no more money and need another score.

They would steal to support their habit irrespective of the legality of their drug.

I don't have a reading comprehension problem. I bolded the entire statement because that's what the data is. If you read the actual report, what wasn't included is anytime someone died during the commission of a crime.

Hey dumbass. In Colorado you can buy seeds and cuttings legally for CHEAP -- that is if you can't get them on your own from friends for FREE -- and grow your own for the same price you would pay to grow fucking TOMATOES.

27-02-2014, 08:29 AM
(27-02-2014 06:56 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(26-02-2014 08:56 PM)Chippy Wrote:  And it shouldn't be insulting. The problem isn't really the word it is the attitude behind the word and the attitude is understandable given the so-called War on Drugs that has been fought by the USA and its allies. A "war" fought by the state against its own citizens.

The general public's heads are so full of nonsense regarding drugs that a rational discussion is near impossible. Cathy is just repeating the anti-drug propaganda that her government has drilled into her head.

Cathy has seen the effects of drug addiction first hand. The lives that went no where, the potential never realized. I said this 500 times. It's MY experience with it. I grew up in small town America. There was nothing to do here besides drink, get stoned, or go bowling. You act like I've never tried the drug. I smoked my fair share of it. I felt unmotivated to do anything for a long time. This is MY experience with it. The amount of otherwise intelligent people who started out with an occasional hit on a joint, eventually gravitated toward smoking every night, and then pretty soon, before class. Stoned was their constant state for so long you forgot what they were like without it. These people turned into losers. One is sitting in jail because was too high to see a little girl and ran over her with his car. I'm willing to concede after talking with Starky, that perhaps I just had a coincidental bad sample of people. But nonetheless, it doesn't change my experience with it

Just because you are a loser who hung out with losers doesn't mean everyone else on the fucking planet is one.

27-02-2014, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2014 09:04 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
double post

27-02-2014, 09:09 AM
(27-02-2014 08:27 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 06:27 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Chippy,

Legalizing a drug, does not make the drug free or necessarily cheap. People who steal to support their habit are not stealing because the drug is illegal. They are stealing because they have no more money and need another score.

They would steal to support their habit irrespective of the legality of their drug.

I don't have a reading comprehension problem. I bolded the entire statement because that's what the data is. If you read the actual report, what wasn't included is anytime someone died during the commission of a crime.

Hey dumbass. In Colorado you can buy seeds and cuttings legally for CHEAP -- that is if you can't get them on your own from friends for FREE -- and grow your own for the same price you would pay to grow fucking TOMATOES.

You realize there are OTHER drugs besides pot I'm talking about you one track mind dipshit.

Reefer making it hard for you to focus?

27-02-2014, 09:13 AM
(27-02-2014 08:29 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 06:56 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Cathy has seen the effects of drug addiction first hand. The lives that went no where, the potential never realized. I said this 500 times. It's MY experience with it. I grew up in small town America. There was nothing to do here besides drink, get stoned, or go bowling. You act like I've never tried the drug. I smoked my fair share of it. I felt unmotivated to do anything for a long time. This is MY experience with it. The amount of otherwise intelligent people who started out with an occasional hit on a joint, eventually gravitated toward smoking every night, and then pretty soon, before class. Stoned was their constant state for so long you forgot what they were like without it. These people turned into losers. One is sitting in jail because was too high to see a little girl and ran over her with his car. I'm willing to concede after talking with Starky, that perhaps I just had a coincidental bad sample of people. But nonetheless, it doesn't change my experience with it

Just because you are a loser who hung out with losers doesn't mean everyone else on the fucking planet is one.

Yup. I'm a loser. I work a dead end job and grow my own "tomatoes". Are we done here?

27-02-2014, 10:47 AM
Well if I learned anything from this thread, it is confirmation that being stoned often can make one quite paranoid, angry and illogical. Unless that is your basic character, and not from drugs, which then does make you a loser when it comes to discussing topics among adults.

Wow, this was enlightening! Never new any dislike or legal concerns concerning some types of drug use would be attacked by such a shitstorm. Guess nobody can say otherwise about this topic - so, all drugs are great! Do them once, twice, 29 times a week! Its a beautiful thing!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
27-02-2014, 10:56 AM
The shitstorm was inevitable with such a hot topic. Just keep in mind, sometimes when one VERY LOUD person starts screaming, it's difficult to resist painting that persons alleged allies with the same brush.

I use drugs. Every day.

I am not a ranting, screaming, word twisting internet hero.

In fact, I am intelligent, coherent, and present in the moment. I can conduct myself like an adult, and I can defend my actions without being a crazed advocate.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 7 users Like Stark Raving's post