[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(27-02-2014 08:37 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 08:33 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  So it makes me think drugs are bad. It never worked out well for a single person I've known to use it habitually. This includes alcohol.

Yeah you keep hiding behind that vague word "habitually" while you play fast and loose with broad-brush statements about everyone who uses ANY amount. You are just as disingenuous and full of shit as any theist troll who ever shat in this forum.

Thank you for your illuminating comments, Taq. If nothing else you are reinforcing what a ridiculous cunt incapable of controlling his emotions you are. Like I said. You are a preteen girl on the rag.

I'm not your mommy. You don't need my approval. Are we done now?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2014, 08:46 PM
(27-02-2014 08:38 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 08:34 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Not any more of a "paranoid junkie" than you or your fucking doper grandmother, Miss Wino.

Yup. And btw - my grandmother is dead. The pot helped with the chemo, but the chemo failed.

Can you stop mentioning it now? It makes you sound like an asshole

Not any more of an asshole than you droning on about anyone and everyone who uses cannabis being potheads and losers. You want to call me names for using pot medically? I use LAUGHABLY small amounts once a night before going to bed. Everything you say about my use goes a hundredfold back at your grandmother. You don't have a fucking clue about what you are talking about.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
27-02-2014, 08:49 PM
(27-02-2014 08:42 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 08:36 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Go fuck yourself Taq. Seriously. I don't like drugs, and I don't hang out with people who do them, this includes alcoholics.

Why do you need my fucking approval for the amount of pot brownies you eat? Take your mommy approval issues and go jerk off to an article in High Times.

Your use of alcohol, in the frequencies and quantities you have specified, along with your admitted drug history and admissions of having been "drunk" -- can qualify you as an alcoholic. So have fun NOT hanging out with yourself. All this ad hom bullshit you are spouting is just you trying to protect what you see as your right to publicly hate on people and rag on them in this forum out of your own ignorance. Just because you come from a family of small-town losers and all your friends are small-town losers doesn't make the rest of the fucking world losers like you.

Wow. I'm just stunned. Ad hom attacks, your first post was one of those. Pot? Meet kettle.

But I'm stepping off this trollercoaster. I had fun riding you, but I'm done. I'll call you, baby. Don't worry.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
27-02-2014, 08:49 PM
(27-02-2014 08:42 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 08:37 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Yeah you keep hiding behind that vague word "habitually" while you play fast and loose with broad-brush statements about everyone who uses ANY amount. You are just as disingenuous and full of shit as any theist troll who ever shat in this forum.

Thank you for your illuminating comments, Taq. If nothing else you are reinforcing what a ridiculous cunt incapable of controlling his emotions you are. Like I said. You are a preteen girl on the rag.

I'm not your mommy. You don't need my approval. Are we done now?

You don't even have any semblance of an argument to quarrel with. Go ahead and keep grabbing at straws and bleating nonsense about "mommy issues". It demonstrates what a fucking irrational, reefer-madness-brainwashed idiot you are.

27-02-2014, 08:51 PM
(27-02-2014 08:46 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 08:38 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Yup. And btw - my grandmother is dead. The pot helped with the chemo, but the chemo failed.

Can you stop mentioning it now? It makes you sound like an asshole

Not any more of an asshole than you droning on about anyone and everyone who uses cannabis being potheads and losers. You want to call me names for using pot medically? I use LAUGHABLY small amounts once a night before going to bed. Everything you say about my use goes a hundredfold back at your grandmother. You don't have a fucking clue about what you are talking about.

Ok. You're not a loser. You are just an ignorant, hysterical, melodramatic little bitch. I'm guess that has nothing to do with the pot. At least the pot could have been an excuse.

Happy now?

27-02-2014, 08:52 PM
(27-02-2014 08:18 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Let's put it this way, if every blonde haired man I ever met assaulted me, I would begin to avoid blonde haired men. It wouldn't matter that I didn't have a population sample, it would be sufficient for me to see that based on the amount of damage inflicted. It wouldn't be worth it to me to "give another blonde guy a try". Risk vs reward is far too low.

That is an inductive fallacy.

The point which you still haven't understood is that there are many regular drug users (like my friend in London) that no one hears about because they don't create any problems for themselves or anyone else. They just go about their business, working, paying taxes and just living their lives. How specifically would society benefit if my tax-paying, self-regarding friend were thrown into jail? His life would be ruined, and for what? Injecting a substance into his own body in the privacy of his home. If this is sensible public policy for you then there really is no point in continuing this discussion.

You lack all objectivity on this matter. You are like a tabloid reporter drawn to the sharp, shiny and lurid. Overdoses are possible only with a subset of recreational drugs and they would occur much less often if heroin was not dispensed by organised criminals. All of your talk of corpses and od's is just hysterical nonsense.

If people started growing their own cannabis plants and opium poppies there would be no need to steal to fund use as cannabis and heroin (and other poppy derivatives) would become dirt cheap.

The War on Drugs has been a monumental failure and a huge waste of money. What it has succeeded in doing is creating governmental and private bureaucratic empires that have a vested interest in the status quo. The private prison industry--for example--is pretty much built on the prohibition of drugs.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
27-02-2014, 08:54 PM
(27-02-2014 08:49 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 08:42 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Your use of alcohol, in the frequencies and quantities you have specified, along with your admitted drug history and admissions of having been "drunk" -- can qualify you as an alcoholic. So have fun NOT hanging out with yourself. All this ad hom bullshit you are spouting is just you trying to protect what you see as your right to publicly hate on people and rag on them in this forum out of your own ignorance. Just because you come from a family of small-town losers and all your friends are small-town losers doesn't make the rest of the fucking world losers like you.

Wow. I'm just stunned. Ad hom attacks, your first post was one of those. Pot? Meet kettle.

There was, and continues to be, a hell of a lot more than adhom attacks in my posts. You have resorted to nothing but that.

Quote:But I'm stepping off this trollercoaster. I had fun riding you, but I'm done. I'll call you, baby. Don't worry.

Translation from IdiotFailTrollSpeak: "I'm through getting called out on my mountain of bullshit and I'm running away." As you fucking should.

27-02-2014, 08:59 PM
(27-02-2014 08:51 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 08:46 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Not any more of an asshole than you droning on about anyone and everyone who uses cannabis being potheads and losers. You want to call me names for using pot medically? I use LAUGHABLY small amounts once a night before going to bed. Everything you say about my use goes a hundredfold back at your grandmother. You don't have a fucking clue about what you are talking about.

Ok. You're not a loser. You are just an ignorant, hysterical, melodramatic little bitch. I'm guess that has nothing to do with the pot. At least the pot could have been an excuse.

Happy now?

Says the ignorant, hysterical, melodramatic little bitch who makes bullshit generalizations about everyone else in the fucking world because tshe's brainwashed and can't see that the rest of the fucking world doesn't revolve around her little small-town loser family and friends' experiences. Check.

27-02-2014, 08:59 PM
(27-02-2014 08:52 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 08:18 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Let's put it this way, if every blonde haired man I ever met assaulted me, I would begin to avoid blonde haired men. It wouldn't matter that I didn't have a population sample, it would be sufficient for me to see that based on the amount of damage inflicted. It wouldn't be worth it to me to "give another blonde guy a try". Risk vs reward is far too low.

That is an inductive fallacy.

The point which you still haven't understood is that there are many regular drug users (like my friend in London) that no one hears about because they don't create any problems for themselves or anyone else. They just go about their business, working, paying taxes and just living their lives. How specifically would society benefit if my tax-paying, self-regarding friend were thrown into jail? His life would be ruined, and for what? Injecting a substance into his own body in the privacy of his home. If this is sensible public policy for you then there really is no point in continuing this discussion.

You lack all objectivity on this matter. You are like a tabloid reporter drawn to the sharp, shiny and lurid. Overdoses are possible only with a subset of recreational drugs and they would occur much less often if heroin was not dispensed by organised criminals. All of your talk of corpses and od's is just hysterical nonsense.

If people started growing their own cannabis plants and opium poppies there would be no need to steal to fund use as cannabis and heroin (and other poppy derivatives) would become dirt cheap.

The War on Drugs has been a monumental failure and a huge waste of money. What it has succeeded in doing is creating governmental and private bureaucratic empires that have a vested interest in the status quo. The private prison industry--for example--is pretty much built on the prohibition of drugs.

I never said I was against the legalization. I'm against it's use. The cost benefit analysis makes it a poor choice for people with no medical reason to take it.

Dextromethorphan is a completely legal drug. I still don't think people should use it as a way to get high.

27-02-2014, 09:04 PM
I'm bored with this convo. Thank you all for playing. Chippy made some good points and also managed not to be an asshole. Stark and I had a great convo. Taq did nothing but fit into the stereotype he desperately wanted to avoid. He made zero legit points, or any persuasions, has zero debate skills. But keep trying pal, one day you'll get there.

[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post