[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2014, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 08:37 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(28-02-2014 05:58 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Taq -

[Image: tumblr_li7oi1T9hi1qi4pboo1_500.jpg]

Quote:So I just read back to your drama queen reaction to allegedly calling all potheads losers and effectively setting your panties in a twist.

Clearly, you can't read.

This is what I actually said

Quote:I've never known any potheads that were motivated, ambitious or even really productive members of society. The CEOs i know of various companies - don't smoke pot. They don't really do drugs either. So perhaps it's just my experience, but anytime someone needs a chemical to alter their brain, it's time to rethink your relationship.

Every single statement is prefaced as MY experience with drug addicts. So your temper tantrum was for naught.

You took your limited parochial exeriences (filtered through your own Special Pleading wrt alcohol and your grandmother's medical use), along with a hefty dose of D.A.R.E./ONDCP propaganda, and started spouting general statements about everyone on the fucking planet who uses any sort of substance. Your intellectual dishonesty rates right up there with D-Wreck, BlowJob and RuntPuppy.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 08:38 AM
(28-02-2014 08:55 PM)Chippy Wrote:  ....Taq..... crack baby....histrionics...

(28-02-2014 08:55 PM)Chippy Wrote:  ....cunt..... cunt....cunt...cunt...cunt...cunt...

Hobo Laughat

02-03-2014, 06:39 PM
(28-02-2014 09:57 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 06:11 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Dude - not even the flies would touch her. That's how toxic this shit is. When an insect won't even land on you.

This is utter rubbish and I can find no record of any such thing happening in the history of forensic entomology.

Malathion is an insecticide, i.e. it kills flies. There is a documented case of suicide by malathion poisoning and malathion was recovered from the fly larvae, i.e. the "maggots".[1] So not only did flies land on this person's corpse they also laid their eggs on it and the maggots fed on malathion contaminated flesh. This result has been replicated in animal models.[2][3][4]

Many categories of drugs have been recovered from fly larvae feeding on decomposed human remains so the idea that they would be repelled by traces of amphetamine and mephedrone is utter nonsense.

4 days, mid summer, there are maggots and significant decomposition. In her case, there was NONE. I found her body. she didn't smell, she has no flies or maggots or any bugs crawling on her.

I live in a very rural area. Every suicide victim I have ever found had flies laying their larva on them, and were bloated.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. She had zero decomposition after baking in the sun, naked, for 4 days.

Google Melissa Sherry in Painted post, ny. And you'll see the story. She was missing for 4 days before being found.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
02-03-2014, 07:41 PM
(02-03-2014 06:39 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

No, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Flies will lay their eggs on corpses contaminated with pesticide--as the papers I cited demonstrate. The idea that mephedrone and amphetamine are more toxic to flies than malathion is as idiotic as you are. Fuck off and go read a book.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2014, 08:39 PM
https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForMelissaSherrySequel

"Cause of death Dehydration and Hypothermia. Recent intoxication with MDPV is contributory in Ms. Sherry's demise. The manner of death is Accident."

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
02-03-2014, 09:20 PM
(02-03-2014 08:39 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForMelissaSherrySequel

"Cause of death Dehydration and Hypothermia. Recent intoxication with MDPV is contributory in Ms. Sherry's demise. The manner of death is Accident."

"
BATH -- (WENY) August 31 2012: a day that changed Melissa Sherry's family's life for good. Sherry was found dead in a cornfield, 5 days after being reported missing. The man accused of giving Melissa Sherry drugs, Cory Haight is now behind bars.
Haight appeared in court last night and was charged with criminal sale of a controlled substance. A major question for her loved ones: Why did the arrest take so long?
"The reason the arrest took so long is because anytime you base an arrest it has to be based on probable cause," says Senior Investigator Eric Tyner. "And in this case what we were waiting for were the lab reports to come back from evidence we collected during the evaluation. So, we can't move forward to the arrest until we actually know what substances we have."
Police say they got a lot of tips about Sherry's whereabouts. One person saying they saw her running barefoot. Lab reports indicate Bath Salts played a part.
[ "We have the same drugs in Ms. Sherry's body
as were in hypodermics and we have produced enough evidence to arrest the defendant and we have probable cause to believe that we have a criminal sale charge here. The next step would be a grand jury presentation," explains District Attorney Brooks Baker.
Melissa's mother set up a Fanpage called Justice for Melissa Sherry where she writes: "If only Missy could of gotten the help she cried for. She would of been a wonderful mommy"
She says her daughter knew she wanted to change, but it had to be her decision. She's hoping for justice and people to learn about the dangers of synthetic drugs.
The DA is still looking at evidence, and may bring homicide charges against Cory Haight.
"It could be something in the ten year range or it be could something less, something more, it really depends upon what we develop," says Baker.
We reached out to Melissa Sherry's mother to see if she wanted to comment about the arrest, but she said she didn't want to relive her daughter's death. - See more at: http://www.weny.com/local-news/local-new...9FD13.dpuf"

Philip Seymour Hoffman's death was ruled accidental as well. It's an overdose.

She was on bath salts, meth and her druggie boyfriend was charged for giving it to her. Nice research job you did, Taq. you are a fucking moron.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
02-03-2014, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 10:01 PM by Cathym112.)
(02-03-2014 08:39 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForMelissaSherrySequel

This is a post on that same page you cited, run by Ms. Sherry's own mother.."Way to go Bradford County! Clean this poison up. It killed my daughter. Can anyone else join the fight against the use of this evil ZOMBIE drug"

Further, the actual report states, " Sherry’s death has been ruled accidental, caused by prolonged exposure, hypothermia and drug intoxication."

Your ignorance knows no bounds....

02-03-2014, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 09:53 PM by Cathym112.)
(02-03-2014 07:41 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 06:39 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

No, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Flies will lay their eggs on corpses contaminated with pesticide--as the papers I cited demonstrate. The idea that mephedrone and amphetamine are more toxic to flies than malathion is as idiotic as you are. Fuck off and go read a book.

There was no decomposition. No bloating. No visible bug, bug bites or otherwise insect colonization. You weren't there, so stop being a dickhead. If it wasn't the drugs, then why is every. Single. Dead. Body. I. Find. Amazingly preserved more than any other body I find? The dogs won't approach a Methylenedioxypyrovalerone body.
Bobcats, mountain lions, bears, and coyotes do not touch them, not even the birds touch them. Why? A normal suicide Vic that is missing for 5 days, particularly in the warm elements, significantly more decomposed. Shit, even I can smell it before I see it, but No with drugs. So don't act like you know what you are talking about here because you don't deal with the dead the way that I do.

You know how I know I'm near something dead? The presence of buzzards and butterflies. Not with a salt drug body.

Since I train animals in human remains detection, I know a lot about the process. I have body parts in a dedicated freezer (severed hand, head, and leg) but there is no need to be such a cunt.

On occasion, drugs that are present in the body at death can also affect how fast insects break down the corpse. Development of these insects can be sped up by cocaine and slowed down by drugs containing arsenic, for example.

02-03-2014, 10:00 PM
(02-03-2014 09:34 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  There was no decomposition. No bloating. No visible bug, bug bites or otherwise insect colonization.

And? Are you claiming that the trace amounts of methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) in the corpse halted all bacterial decomposition?

Quote:You weren't there, so stop being a dickhead.

I don't need to have been there to know that you are talking shit.

Quote:Since I train animals in human remains detection, I know a lot about the process. I have body parts in a dedicated freezer (severed hand, head, and leg) but there is no need to be such a cunt.

Training dogs doesn't make you an expert on forensic entomology or forensic toxicology.

You are a cunt. So what if you have body parts in a freezer? How does that change anything?

Quote:On occasion, drugs that are present in the body at death can also affect how fast insects break down the corpse. Development of these insects can be sped up by cocaine and slowed down by drugs containing arsenic, for example.

I know and that is irrelevant to your claim that flies did not even land on the corpse.

Bacteria are responsible for putrefaction. Your claim was that the corpse became "toxic" because of ingestion of MDPV such that flies did not lay eggs on it. That is bullshit. For the third time, there is a documented case of flies laying their larvae on a corpse contaminated with malathion--an insecticide--and this result has been reproduced multiple times with animal models. So your idea that flies (and bacteria) would be deterred by trace amounts of a synthetic cathinone is bullshit.

Synthetic cathinones don't have magical antibacterial properties such that trace amounts--acquired via ingestion--can prevent all bacterial decomposition. If they did they would be wonder preservatives.

Also the toxicity of synthetic cathinonesis to humans is comparable to MDMA.

You are talking shit and inventing urban myths.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2014, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 10:10 PM by Cathym112.)
(02-03-2014 10:00 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 09:34 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  There was no decomposition. No bloating. No visible bug, bug bites or otherwise insect colonization.

And? Are you claiming that the trace amounts of methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) in the corpse halted all bacterial decomposition?

Quote:You weren't there, so stop being a dickhead.

I don't need to have been there to know that you are talking shit.

Quote:Since I train animals in human remains detection, I know a lot about the process. I have body parts in a dedicated freezer (severed hand, head, and leg) but there is no need to be such a cunt.

Training dogs doesn't make you an expert on forensic entomology or forensic toxicology.

You are a cunt. So what if you have body parts in a freezer? How does that change anything?

Quote:On occasion, drugs that are present in the body at death can also affect how fast insects break down the corpse. Development of these insects can be sped up by cocaine and slowed down by drugs containing arsenic, for example.

I know and that is irrelevant to your claim that flies did not even land on the corpse.

Bacteria are responsible for putrefaction. Your claim was that the corpse became "toxic" because of ingestion of MDPV such that flies did not lay eggs on it. That is bullshit. For the third time, there is a documented case of flies laying their larvae on a corpse contaminated with malathion--an insecticide--and this result has been reproduced multiple times with animal models. So your idea that flies (and bacteria) would be deterred by trace amounts of a synthetic cathinone is bullshit.

Synthetic cathinones don't have magical antibacterial properties such that trace amounts--acquired via ingestion--can prevent all bacterial decomposition. If they did they would be wonder preservatives.

Also the toxicity of synthetic cathinonesis to humans is comparable to MDMA.

You are talking shit and inventing urban myths.

Insecticide is not the same thing. So I don't care about that. I'm just telling you what I saw.

Don't believe me. I don't care. There was no viable decomposition. After 5 days. In 90 degree heat. In the open area of a corn field. Decomposition begins within 30 mins of death.

I've seen more bodies than I care to dream about. Yes, my dog training doesn't make me an expert - but neither are you! (Reading an article or two on the internet doesn't make you an expert either) my point was that I have more hands on experience than you.

You can read all you want about putritification, but until you see it, and smell it, you don't really know shit about it. You can read a book about how to swim, or ride a bike, but you have to actually do it to fully understand it.