[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(02-03-2014 09:34 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  There was no decomposition. No bloating.

Bloating is due to internal decomposition of the corpse by bacteria, it has nothing to do with insects. So are you claiming that trace amounts of synthetic cathinones prevent all bacterial activity and themselves don't decompose?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2014, 10:08 PM
(02-03-2014 09:34 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  If it wasn't the drugs, then why is every. Single. Dead. Body. I. Find. Amazingly preserved more than any other body I find? The dogs won't approach a Methylenedioxypyrovalerone body.

You are talking shit. You are a liar and you've demonstrated your willingness to lie many times prior to this.

Synthetic cathinones have no anti-microbial action. Khat is used heavily in Yemen and I know of no reports from Yemen that corpses no longer decompose. You are talking shit and you don't even understand how bodies decompose.
02-03-2014, 10:13 PM
(02-03-2014 09:23 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Further, the actual report states, " Sherry’s death has been ruled accidental, caused by prolonged exposure, hypothermia and drug intoxication."

If the primary cause of death is hypothermia then she didn't die from an overdose; rather her intoxicated state caused her to be unresponsive and to stay out in the cold and develop hypothermia. Many people have died from hypothermia via alcohol intoxication in just the same way.
02-03-2014, 10:16 PM
(02-03-2014 10:08 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 09:34 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  If it wasn't the drugs, then why is every. Single. Dead. Body. I. Find. Amazingly preserved more than any other body I find? The dogs won't approach a Methylenedioxypyrovalerone body.

You are talking shit. You are a liar and you've demonstrated your willingness to lie many times prior to this.

Synthetic cathinones have no anti-microbial action. Khat is used heavily in Yemen and I know of no reports from Yemen that corpses no longer decompose. You are talking shit and you don't even understand how bodies decompose.

When have I lied? I'll need quotes on that.

Further - I guess no one can know about any subject as well as you. Tell me again about those douch and enema bags?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
02-03-2014, 10:30 PM
(02-03-2014 10:04 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Insecticide is not the same thing. So I don't care about that. I'm just telling you what I saw.

Malathion is toxic to flies so they have more reason to be repelled by it than they do to be repelled by a synthetic cathinone.

Quote:Don't believe me. I don't care. There was no viable decomposition. After 5 days. In 90 degree heat. In the open area of a corn field. Decomposition begins within 30 mins of death.

I don't believe you. You have zero credibility. Bacteria are a primary source of decomposition--in addition to carrion insects--and their activity has nothing to do with carrion insects. So you are now making the grandiose claim that MDPV halted all bacterial activity?

Quote:I've seen more bodies than I care to dream about. Yes, my dog training doesn't make me an expert - but neither are you! (Reading an article or two on the internet doesn't make you an expert either) my point was that I have more hands on experience than you.

I have two textbooks on forensic entomology and several on forensic toxicology and I cited you multiple papers on fly larvae in relation to malathion--all of these sources indicate that you are talking shit.

Quote:You can read all you want about putritification, but until you see it, and smell it, you don't really know shit about it. You can read a book about how to swim, or ride a bike, but you have to actually do it to fully understand it.

I can spell putrefaction and I have smelled it just as everyone has that has encountered road kill. Human flesh decomposes in the same way that pig flesh does that is why it is used as a model. There is no special human stink, it is the same as pig stink, i.e. rotting human flesh smells the same as rotting pig flesh. And in any event that is all irrelevant. MDPV has no magic power to halt bacterial decomposition.
02-03-2014, 10:34 PM
(02-03-2014 10:16 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  When have I lied? I'll need quotes on that.

Fuck you. I'm not going to waste my time on that. Your most recent lies were in relation in Maklelan not being an Oxford graduate.

Quote:Further - I guess no one can know about any subject as well as you. Tell me again about those douch and enema bags?

I know about the subjects I venture to opine on because I read textbooks and journal papers. You on the other hand just talk shit. And that is why you always fail when you try and argue with me.
02-03-2014, 10:41 PM
(02-03-2014 10:34 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 10:16 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  When have I lied? I'll need quotes on that.

Fuck you. I'm not going to waste my time on that. Your most recent lies were in relation in Maklelan not being an Oxford graduate.

Quote:Further - I guess no one can know about any subject as well as you. Tell me again about those douch and enema bags?

I know about the subjects I venture to opine on because I read textbooks and journal papers. You on the other hand just talk shit. And that is why you always fail when you try and argue with me.

So you don't know the difference between a lie and a mistake? I specifically stated that I could find no evidence that he was an oxford grad, not that he wasn't. Those words "appear" and "allegedly" are pretty important, nimrod.

I'm aware that bloating is from bacteria. What I'm saying is that something in this girl's system significantly slowed the process of gas release in this girl's body. There is nothing special about her bacteria over mine. Something had to have altered it to cause to slow.

And it's obvious you've never been to a body farm. You would see that those bodies on drugs do not bloat as quickly as those not. I suggest you give them a call. Talk to Jessica in the public relations department to schedule a visit to the farm. The body farm is in Tennessee.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
02-03-2014, 10:45 PM
" Bodies that are covered in pesticides or in an area surrounded in pesticides may be slow to have insect colonization. The absence of insects feeding on the body would slow down the rate of decomposition."

02-03-2014, 10:46 PM
(02-03-2014 10:41 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  So you don't know the difference between a lie and a mistake?

So you don't know the difference between honesty and truth-telling?

Quote:I'm aware that bloating is from bacteria. What I'm saying is that something in this girl's system significantly slowed the process of gas release in this girl's body. There is nothing special about her bacteria over mine. Something had to have altered it to cause to slow.

At best this is just you speculating.

Quote:And it's obvious you've never been to a body farm. You would see that those bodies on drugs do not bloat as quickly as those not.

Bullshit. There is no evidence that recreational drugs alter bacterial decomposition.
02-03-2014, 10:50 PM
(02-03-2014 10:45 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  " Bodies that are covered in pesticides or in an area surrounded in pesticides may be slow to have insect colonization. The absence of insects feeding on the body would slow down the rate of decomposition."

And? How does that help your argument that traces of MDPV in corpse tissue repel carrion insects? MDPV is not an a pesticide and I have provided you multiple papers that show flies will lay their eggs on a corpse that is contaminated with malathion.