[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2014, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 10:59 PM by Cathym112.)
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(02-03-2014 10:46 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 10:41 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  So you don't know the difference between a lie and a mistake?

So you don't know the difference between honesty and truth-telling?

Quote:I'm aware that bloating is from bacteria. What I'm saying is that something in this girl's system significantly slowed the process of gas release in this girl's body. There is nothing special about her bacteria over mine. Something had to have altered it to cause to slow.

At best this is just you speculating.

Quote:And it's obvious you've never been to a body farm. You would see that those bodies on drugs do not bloat as quickly as those not.

Bullshit. There is no evidence that recreational drugs alter bacterial decomposition.

Drugs don't alter bacteria? Bullshit! Chemistry can must certainly alter a bacteria or effect it's rate of metabolism. For example, the disturbance in bacterial composition reflects the antibacterial spectrum and the activity of the drug used.

Now, it's an ongoing science and we still don't understand decomposition completely. However, to say that a drug doesn't have any effect would be just as stupid as you claim I'm being by saying that it is.

We don't know what's causing global warming, but we are pretty sure it's humans. Your assertion that one cannot draw a plausible conclusion from continued observations without having it scientifically credited is poppycock. You are concluding that it plays no part because no one has demonstrated it yet.

I'm saying we have more information that it does play a part in decomposition than we do saying that it doesn't.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...185930.htm

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2014, 10:55 PM
(02-03-2014 10:45 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  " Bodies that are covered in pesticides or in an area surrounded in pesticides may be slow to have insect colonization. The absence of insects feeding on the body would slow down the rate of decomposition."

There are two main sources of decomposition you ignorant cunt: insect and bacterial. Even if there are no carrion insects bacterial decomposition will still occur. Of course the overall rate of decomposition will be slowed if there are no carrion insects. "[S]low down the rate of decomposition" does not mean halt decomposition. Pesticides on the outside of the corpse will not affect the bacterial decomposition that is occurring inside the corpse (which produces the bloating).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2014, 11:01 PM
(02-03-2014 10:51 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Drugs don't alter bacteria? Bullshit! Chemistry can must certainly alter a bacteria or effect it's rate of metabolism.

So is this what you are going to do, distort what I post? I'll be explicit then:

There is no evidence that synthetic cathinones have antibiotic properties in vivo.

Quote:For example, the disturbance in bacterial composition reflects the antibacterial spectrum and the activity of the drug used.

The above sentence is gibberish.
02-03-2014, 11:03 PM
(02-03-2014 10:55 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 10:45 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  " Bodies that are covered in pesticides or in an area surrounded in pesticides may be slow to have insect colonization. The absence of insects feeding on the body would slow down the rate of decomposition."

There are two main sources of decomposition you ignorant cunt: insect and bacterial. Even if there are no carrion insects bacterial decomposition will still occur. Of course the overall rate of decomposition will be slowed if there are no carrion insects. "[S]low down the rate of decomposition" does not mean halt decomposition. Pesticides on the outside of the corpse will not affect the bacterial decomposition that is occurring inside the corpse (which produces the bloating).

I'm not an ignorant cunt. Its impossible to talk you. Fuck off, chip. I'm done with you.

Pesticide effects the presence of insects. Insects aid in decomposition. Why do you keep harping back to bloating? You act like it was the ONLY thing I mentioned that didn't appear to be consistent with 5 days post mortem.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
02-03-2014, 11:07 PM
(02-03-2014 10:51 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Now, it's an ongoing science and we still don't understand decomposition completely. However, to say that a drug doesn't have any effect would be just as stupid as you claim I'm being by saying that it is.

No, synthetic cathinones are structurally similar to MDMA and amphetamine and no antibiotic activity has been demonstrated for this class of drugs in vivo or in vitro. There is absolutely no evidence for any of your idiotic claims. There is no evidence that bacterial decomposition is altered in corpses poisoned with synthetic cathinones, naturally occurring cathinones, amphetamine or MDMA. No evidence. So just shut the fuck up and stop trying to create urban myths about synthetic cathinones.
02-03-2014, 11:12 PM
(02-03-2014 11:03 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Pesticide effects the presence of insects. Insects aid in decomposition. Why do you keep harping back to bloating? You act like it was the ONLY thing I mentioned that didn't appear to be consistent with 5 days post mortem.

You raised the matter of bloating in the first place and it has nothing to do with carrion insects, it is due to internal bacterial decomposition. Even if you dipped the corpse in pesticide, the internal bacterial decomposition would still occur. Furthermore, the idea that trace amounts of any recreational drug have the power to halt all microbial activity is just absurd and shows that you are indeed an ignorant cunt.
02-03-2014, 11:16 PM
(02-03-2014 10:13 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 09:23 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Further, the actual report states, " Sherry’s death has been ruled accidental, caused by prolonged exposure, hypothermia and drug intoxication."

If the primary cause of death is hypothermia then she didn't die from an overdose; rather her intoxicated state caused her to be unresponsive and to stay out in the cold and develop hypothermia. Many people have died from hypothermia via alcohol intoxication in just the same way.

The difference is nill. The drug caused her death. She wouldn't have been out in a cornfield (the size a football field), to succumb to the elements if she was of sound mind.

Most people of normal intelligence and brain function don't strip naked (from over heating on the ecstasy like drug), lay down face first in the middle of a corn field, and allow themselves to die from dehydration and hypothermia (clothes were right next to her), less than .25 miles from her house.

Even though you don't technically die from skydiving, (you die from rapid deceleration aka splat) people still say you died from skydiving.

Bottom line. Barring all other accidents, she would be alive if not for the drugs which altered her mental state to cause her to run out into a field and stay there until she died.

02-03-2014, 11:18 PM
(02-03-2014 11:12 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 11:03 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Pesticide effects the presence of insects. Insects aid in decomposition. Why do you keep harping back to bloating? You act like it was the ONLY thing I mentioned that didn't appear to be consistent with 5 days post mortem.

You raised the matter of bloating in the first place and it has nothing to do with carrion insects, it is due to internal bacterial decomposition. Even if you dipped the corpse in pesticide, the internal bacterial decomposition would still occur. Furthermore, the idea that trace amounts of any recreational drug have the power to halt all microbial activity is just absurd and shows that you are indeed an ignorant cunt.

I don't recall using the word all. I said her decomposition was SLOWED, fuckhead. Learn to read

02-03-2014, 11:23 PM
(02-03-2014 11:18 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 11:12 PM)Chippy Wrote:  You raised the matter of bloating in the first place and it has nothing to do with carrion insects, it is due to internal bacterial decomposition. Even if you dipped the corpse in pesticide, the internal bacterial decomposition would still occur. Furthermore, the idea that trace amounts of any recreational drug have the power to halt all microbial activity is just absurd and shows that you are indeed an ignorant cunt.

I don't recall using the word all. I said her decomposition was SLOWED, fuckhead. Learn to read

There is no evidence that cathinones, MDMA or amphetamine have any antibiotic activity.
02-03-2014, 11:26 PM
(02-03-2014 11:16 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  The difference is nill. The drug caused her death.

The word is nil and the difference is major because you are making unfounded claims about the toxicology of MDPV. She did not die from MDPV toxicity. End of story.