[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2014, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 04:40 AM by Cathym112.)
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(02-03-2014 11:26 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 11:16 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  The difference is nill. The drug caused her death.

The word is nil and the difference is major because you are making unfounded claims about the toxicology of MDPV. She did not die from MDPV toxicity. End of story.

Do me a favor, chip. Don't correct my typos because you really don't want me to start doing it to you. It can get very annoying. It adds nothing to the conversation except for making you look petty just because I made a point that you can't argue.

Doesn't matter if she died from mdpv toxicity, or if the mdpv caused her to die from altering her cognitive abilities so she that she died because she was too fucked up to save herself. The mdpv caused her to fucking die.
How fucked up can you get to not be able to have enough sense to put on your clothes, and walk out of your back yard?

Your notion that drugs don't kill people is retarded. Her drug use is the reason she is dead. End of Story.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 08:10 AM
(03-03-2014 04:09 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  It adds nothing to the conversation except for making you look petty just because I made a point that you can't argue.

Give it a rest, you are incapable of even constructing a cogent argument. You don't even know what a cogent argument consists of. You can't even get beyond factoids, urban myths and mid-high school level debate.

Quote:Doesn't matter if she died from mdpv toxicity, or if the mdpv caused her to die from altering her cognitive abilities so she that she died because she was too fucked up to save herself. The mdpv caused her to fucking die.
How fucked up can you get to not be able to have enough sense to put on your clothes, and walk out of your back yard?

It does matter that her death was not due to the toxicity of the drugs she ingested because that is one of the facts of the case. Nothing more need be said of the matter. The primary cause of her death was hypothermia and there have been similar cases of death due to hypothermia as a result of alcohol intoxication. There have also been many deaths due directly to the toxicity of alcohol. So your attempt to try and use this unfortunate case as a means of spawning and/or sustaining an urban myth about the toxicity of synthetic cathinones is perverse and devoid of integrity.

All of your lame rhetoric about her being "fucked up" can be said of any number of alcohol related deaths:
--how fucked-up can you be from alcoholism that you resort to drinking isopropanol and acetone? [1]
--how fucked-up can you be on alcohol that you don't realise that there is a fire around you and you burn to death?[2]
and so on..

Quote:Your notion that drugs don't kill people is retarded. Her drug use is the reason she is dead. End of Story.

Nowhere did I claim that drugs can't "kill people". In light of the fact that I mentioned the field of forensic toxicology your attempt to attribute that idea to me reeks of desperation and is entirely consistent with your total lack of intellectual integrity.

That someone died unintentionally in connection with drug use is neither new nor remarkable. That same day she died about 30 women died in connection with binge drinking in the USA.[3] These don't get reported because they have become banalities of life. You are a typical American moron that allows tabloid journalism to inform your view of "issues". The CDC estimates that approximately 32 women per day die in connection with binge drinking. The total is not itemised so my guess is that includes fatalities due to acute alcohol poisoning as well as deaths due to falls and drink driving. But you don't have your knickers in a twist over this because your news source hasn't told you to have you knickers in a twist about it.

You are entirely ignorant about pharmacology and toxicology so you should cease from trying to present yourself as any sort of authority. You are entirely unable to substantiate any of the ludicrous claims that you have made in this thread. Do yourself a favour and shut the fuck up.

If you had half a brain you would know better than to try and debate me on a matter which you know nothing about. This is yet another instance where your dwarf ass has been handed to you on a platter with all the trimmings. Your fundamental problem is that you are an ignorant idiot that believes she is knowledgeable and intelligent.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Isn't that cute, chippy?

You seem to think that the same stupidity from alcohol somehow negates that other drugs are equally stupid. You failed to make any point here. I see no difference between someone who gets so fucked up they drink nail polish remover, and freezes to death because they are too drunk to walk back in their house? Yeah. They are losers too. I never justified habitual alcohol use.

If I'm so stupid with half a brain, I guess you need better ways to spend your time. That's an hour of your life you will never get back. Suddenly, you aren't as smart as you think you are ;-)

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
03-03-2014, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 03:27 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(02-03-2014 09:20 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 08:39 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForMelissaSherrySequel

"Cause of death Dehydration and Hypothermia. Recent intoxication with MDPV is contributory in Ms. Sherry's demise. The manner of death is Accident."

"
BATH -- (WENY) August 31 2012: a day that changed Melissa Sherry's family's life for good. Sherry was found dead in a cornfield, 5 days after being reported missing. The man accused of giving Melissa Sherry drugs, Cory Haight is now behind bars.
Haight appeared in court last night and was charged with criminal sale of a controlled substance. A major question for her loved ones: Why did the arrest take so long?
"The reason the arrest took so long is because anytime you base an arrest it has to be based on probable cause," says Senior Investigator Eric Tyner. "And in this case what we were waiting for were the lab reports to come back from evidence we collected during the evaluation. So, we can't move forward to the arrest until we actually know what substances we have."
Police say they got a lot of tips about Sherry's whereabouts. One person saying they saw her running barefoot. Lab reports indicate Bath Salts played a part.
[ "We have the same drugs in Ms. Sherry's body
as were in hypodermics and we have produced enough evidence to arrest the defendant and we have probable cause to believe that we have a criminal sale charge here. The next step would be a grand jury presentation," explains District Attorney Brooks Baker.
Melissa's mother set up a Fanpage called Justice for Melissa Sherry where she writes: "If only Missy could of gotten the help she cried for. She would of been a wonderful mommy"
She says her daughter knew she wanted to change, but it had to be her decision. She's hoping for justice and people to learn about the dangers of synthetic drugs.
The DA is still looking at evidence, and may bring homicide charges against Cory Haight.
"It could be something in the ten year range or it be could something less, something more, it really depends upon what we develop," says Baker.
We reached out to Melissa Sherry's mother to see if she wanted to comment about the arrest, but she said she didn't want to relive her daughter's death. - See more at: http://www.weny.com/local-news/local-new...9FD13.dpuf"

Philip Seymour Hoffman's death was ruled accidental as well. It's an overdose.

She was on bath salts, meth and her druggie boyfriend was charged for giving it to her. Nice research job you did, Taq. you are a fucking moron.

Yes, I thought my research was quite good, actually, and I'll tell you why I don't give a shit about an irrelevant article in your Podunk newspaper: I have personally seen newspapers butcher the shit out of their reporting of events that I have had firsthand knowledge of (as in witnessed myself). I also found and quoted the reports made by the woman's MOTHER, on the page dedicated to memorializing her death. The cause of death I cited above comes straight from the testimony of the mother of the woman who died, and appears to have been quoted from official sources and/or the autopsy report, which it is not outlandish to assume that she has seen and even has a copy of.

The above is not the only inaccuracy that you have posted. From the VERY SAME POST (from Jul 6, 2013) on the VERY SAME PAGE, her mother reports:

Quote:I asked about a foot search and was told it took time to organize. I asked if I could do my own search, people were volunteering from all over, and was told no. It rained really bad. Was told a foot search and helicopter was the last step, why not the first. So they brought in a dog Wed. but he couldn't pick up anything. So Sherriff Dept. Set up a search for Friday. They brought in more dogs Friday and several law enforcement and a helicopter. In the first hr. she was found deceased (6 days after being reported) in the cornfield 150 yards from where she was last seen. Had died 24-32hrs.before being found.
Her hair was matted, she had barb wire in her hair, she was covered with hundreds of scratches from the corn field. The authorities told me she did a death role( i've yet to talk to someone that's ever heard of a death roll.)

Cause of death Dehydration and Hypothermia. Recent intoxication with MDPV is contributory in Ms. Sherry's demise. The manner of death is Accident.

Intoxication is CONTRIBUTORY, NOT the CAUSE of death. There were reports of a woman acting strangely in the area, and her intoxication seems to have played a part, but according to her mother's story on that FB page she was found SIX DAYS after being reported missing (not FIVE as you have said), and "HAD DIED 24-32 HOURS BEFORE BEING FOUND". There are 4-5 days of her being still alive that are unaccounted for here. It is even a possibility that her behavior on the weekend before she was found was due to something other than bath salts, say, a domestic abuse situation fueled by alcohol or other drugs, and that she took (or was administered) bath salts or other intoxicants sometime later, within a window that would allow them to show up on toxicology reports. The drugs might or might NOT have had a bearing on her death by exposure and hypothermia. The mother mentions (but is not clear on what date or time, or the amount) that it "rained really bad" at least some point during that week. She could have been out wandering or even HIDING in the cornfield and the rain, and been overcome due to exposure.

BOTTOM LINE, however, is that the mother reports that she had been dead a LOT less time than you claim. AND your claim that the body was (paraphrased) "baking in the hot sun for 5 days" is pure bullshit.

The only question that remains is whether you actually saw the fact that she was dead only "24-32 hours" (1 day plus *maybe* another 8 hours, meaning at the earliest two nights before the morning she was found) when you looked at the mother's FB page I cited (you DID look, didn't you?), and kept the information to yourself -- which means you are a liar with ZERO integrity -- or you simply didn't know it and are incompetent to just assume that she had been dead the whole time she was missing (which I note you keep changing between 4 and 5 days when it was actually 6).

So, again, YES -- I think I DID do a pretty fair 2-minute job of researching the incident enough to debunk the hysterical bullshit you are spouting.

Drinking Beverage

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
03-03-2014, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 03:48 PM by Cathym112.)
(03-03-2014 01:07 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 09:20 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  "
BATH -- (WENY) August 31 2012: a day that changed Melissa Sherry's family's life for good. Sherry was found dead in a cornfield, 5 days after being reported missing. The man accused of giving Melissa Sherry drugs, Cory Haight is now behind bars.
Haight appeared in court last night and was charged with criminal sale of a controlled substance. A major question for her loved ones: Why did the arrest take so long?
"The reason the arrest took so long is because anytime you base an arrest it has to be based on probable cause," says Senior Investigator Eric Tyner. "And in this case what we were waiting for were the lab reports to come back from evidence we collected during the evaluation. So, we can't move forward to the arrest until we actually know what substances we have."
Police say they got a lot of tips about Sherry's whereabouts. One person saying they saw her running barefoot. Lab reports indicate Bath Salts played a part.
[ "We have the same drugs in Ms. Sherry's body
as were in hypodermics and we have produced enough evidence to arrest the defendant and we have probable cause to believe that we have a criminal sale charge here. The next step would be a grand jury presentation," explains District Attorney Brooks Baker.
Melissa's mother set up a Fanpage called Justice for Melissa Sherry where she writes: "If only Missy could of gotten the help she cried for. She would of been a wonderful mommy"
She says her daughter knew she wanted to change, but it had to be her decision. She's hoping for justice and people to learn about the dangers of synthetic drugs.
The DA is still looking at evidence, and may bring homicide charges against Cory Haight.
"It could be something in the ten year range or it be could something less, something more, it really depends upon what we develop," says Baker.
We reached out to Melissa Sherry's mother to see if she wanted to comment about the arrest, but she said she didn't want to relive her daughter's death. - See more at: http://www.weny.com/local-news/local-new...9FD13.dpuf"

Philip Seymour Hoffman's death was ruled accidental as well. It's an overdose.

She was on bath salts, meth and her druggie boyfriend was charged for giving it to her. Nice research job you did, Taq. you are a fucking moron.

Yes, I thought my research was quite good, actually, and I'll tell you why: I have personally seen newspapers butcher the shit out of their reporting of events that I have had firsthand knowledge of (as in witnessed myself). I also found and quoted the reports made by the woman's MOTHER, on the page dedicated to memorializing her death. The cause of death I cited above comes straight from the testimony of the mother of the woman who died, and appears to have been quoted from official sources and/or the autopsy report, which it is not outlandish to assume that she has seen and even has a copy of.

The above is not the only inaccuracy that you have posted. From the VERY SAME POST (from Jul 6, 2013) on the VERY SAME PAGE, her mother reports:

Quote:I asked about a foot search and was told it took time to organize. I asked if I could do my own search, people were volunteering from all over, and was told no. It rained really bad. Was told a foot search and helicopter was the last step, why not the first. So they brought in a dog Wed. but he couldn't pick up anything. So Sherriff Dept. Set up a search for Friday. They brought in more dogs Friday and several law enforcement and a helicopter. In the first hr. she was found deceased (6 days after being reported) in the cornfield 150 yards from where she was last seen. Had died 24-32hrs.before being found.
Her hair was matted, she had barb wire in her hair, she was covered with hundreds of scratches from the corn field. The authorities told me she did a death role( i've yet to talk to someone that's ever heard of a death roll.)

Cause of death Dehydration and Hypothermia. Recent intoxication with MDPV is contributory in Ms. Sherry's demise. The manner of death is Accident.

Intoxication is CONTRIBUTORY, NOT the CAUSE of death. There were reports of a woman acting strangely in the area, and her intoxication seems to have played a part, but according to her mother's story on that FB page she was found SIX DAYS after being reported missing (not FIVE as you have said), and "HAD DIED 24-32 HOURS BEFORE BEING FOUND". There are 4-5 days of her being still alive that are unaccounted for here. It is even a possibility that her behavior on the weekend before she was found was due to something other than bath salts, say, a domestic abuse situation fueled by alcohol or other drugs, and that she took (or was administered) bath salts or other intoxicants sometime later, within a window that would allow them to show up on toxicology reports. The drugs might or might NOT have had a bearing on her death by exposure and hypothermia. The mother mentions (but is not clear on what date or time, or the amount) that it "rained really bad" at least some point during that week. She could have been out wandering or even HIDING in the cornfield and the rain, and been overcome due to exposure.

BOTTOM LINE, however, is that the mother reports that she had been dead a LOT less time than you claim. AND your claim that the body was (paraphrased) "baking in the hot sun for 5 days" is pure bullshit.

So, again, YES -- I think I DID do a pretty fair 2-minute job of researching the incident enough to debunk the hysterical bullshit you are spouting.

Drinking Beverage

Sorry - it's just not true. She had no scratches on her, or barbed wire in her hair.

My live dog did not find a live person on Wednesday. However, my second dog - which is cadaver - hit on a scent to indicate human remains nearby.

So The dog did hit on her scent on Wednesday (that was me) but conditions were not optimal to search.

The reason she was found was because we were able to narrow the search to where the dog indicated.

The family is well known to the police as...never mind.

The mother is naturally going to downplay her daughter's involvement and blame police for not finding her daughter sooner.

I have the ME's report. I receive them because I am always called to testify.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Either way. I'm done talking about it with you. Do all the fucking drugs you want. I don't give a shit!!!!

03-03-2014, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 05:49 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)

I can't help but notice that you attempted to completely ignore the following:

"DIED 24-32 HOURS BEFORE BEING FOUND".

03-03-2014, 07:55 PM
(03-03-2014 05:38 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  .

I can't help but notice that you attempted to completely ignore the following:

"DIED 24-32 HOURS BEFORE BEING FOUND".

That's not what the ME report says. Sorry. The mother is incorrect and refused to accept the truth, which is that her daughter was dead for a lot longer.

Her word is not fact. The ME report is.

03-03-2014, 09:00 PM
"Now Besso has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

Miss you brotherman.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-03-2014, 09:10 PM
(03-03-2014 12:22 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  You seem to think that the same stupidity from alcohol somehow negates that other drugs are equally stupid.

No, that is not what I think and not what the purpose of citing the data regarding alcohol was.

The point is that your position is not evidence-based, it is hysteria-based. Alcohol is a much bigger problem in the USA (and Australia) than are "bath salts": 32 women per day don't die from bath salts.

Quote: You failed to make any point here.

You failed to understand the point here.

Quote: I see no difference between someone who gets so fucked up they drink nail polish remover, and freezes to death because they are too drunk to walk back in their house?

You do, that is why you aren't posting hysterical nonsense, myths and factoids about alcohol.

Quote:If I'm so stupid with half a brain, I guess you need better ways to spend your time. That's an hour of your life you will never get back.

Medical doctors help the sick. I do the same for stupid people like you. Consider it charity.

Quote:Suddenly, you aren't as smart as you think you are ;-)

No, you aren't as smart as you think you are and this piece of flawed reasoning further illustrates the point.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2014, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 09:36 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(03-03-2014 07:55 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  That's not what the ME report says. Sorry. The mother is incorrect and refused to accept the truth, which is that her daughter was dead for a lot longer.

Her word is not fact. The ME report is.

IF that were the case, then what official told the mother that the woman had died 24-32 hours before being found. And why would that official lie. And why would officials involved in the case ignore and deny well-established science and physics to insist that she had died as much as 5 days earlier. Something really stinks about the forensics in this case. Where is the ME report.