[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(03-03-2014 09:10 PM)Chippy Wrote:  No, you aren't as smart as you think you are and this piece of flawed reasoning further illustrates the point.

I miss my brother. I don't think I'm smart. I don't really fucking care.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 09:15 PM
(03-03-2014 09:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 09:10 PM)Chippy Wrote:  No, you aren't as smart as you think you are and this piece of flawed reasoning further illustrates the point.

I miss my brother. I don't think I'm smart. I don't really fucking care.
Confused girly.... Hug Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
03-03-2014, 09:22 PM
(03-03-2014 03:40 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Sorry - it's just not true. She had no scratches on her, or barbed wire in her hair.

You have zero credibility and zero integrity.

You are trying to use that woman's death as a means of catalysing/sustaining urban mythology about "bath salts", i.e. that they are so toxic that flies will not even land on the corpse and that bacterial decomposition is somehow (magically) delayed. You are an awful person. You don't care for the truth any more than you care about the victim.

Quote:Either way. I'm done talking about it with you. Do all the fucking drugs you want. I don't give a shit!!!!

That was never the point. It is plain that you have no regard for the facts. You are being answered because you are spreading factoids, myths and in some cases plain lies. The point is to prevent people that are stupid enough to take the bullshit that you post at face value from doing so and that goal has been served. Anyone visiting this thread can follow the links that Taq and I posted to debunk your sensationalist tabloid account of the case your are trying to exploit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2014, 09:24 PM
(03-03-2014 09:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "Now Besso has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

Miss you brotherman.

I don't understand this post. Who is Besso? Is this post in the correct thread?
03-03-2014, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 09:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-03-2014 09:24 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 09:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "Now Besso has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

Miss you brotherman.

I don't understand this post. Who is Besso? Is this post in the correct thread?

This is Besso bitch. "Now Besso has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."
This is Besso, Bitch. Miss you brotherman.

03-03-2014, 09:38 PM
(03-03-2014 09:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is Besso bitch. "Now Besso has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."
This is Besso, Bitch.

And?
03-03-2014, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 10:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-03-2014 09:38 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 09:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is Besso bitch. "Now Besso has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."
This is Besso, Bitch.

And?

Dude's dead, much to my chagrin.

I liked his ass he was my brother..

03-03-2014, 10:02 PM
(03-03-2014 09:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 09:38 PM)Chippy Wrote:  And?

Dude's dead, much to my chagrin.

He died before you were born. In the almost 60 years that have elapsed since his (by no means premature) death you have decided to "miss" a person which you are incapable of actually missing because you never knew him in the first place.

I think you should leave the expressions of absence to those that actually knew the man, to those in which his life occupied some space which is now empty--if indeed any such people have survived the passage of 60 years.

Faux mourning and sentimentality cheapen memory, they don't celebrate it.
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
03-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Girly's brother did die. I think he's referring to the Besso guy 'cos he likes the quote about time being an illusion... It ain't ever *faux* with Girly. Just weird...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
03-03-2014, 11:58 PM
(03-03-2014 12:22 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  If I'm so stupid with half a brain, I guess you need better ways to spend your time. That's an hour of your life you will never get back. Suddenly, you aren't as smart as you think you are ;-)

You are indeed stupid else you wouldn't post material like the above.

So what you are saying is that by being as stupid as you are and have people on this forum call you out on your stupidity that somehow represents a victory for you because you have wasted their time. So are you confessing to being nothing more than a troll that has nothing of value to post?

I would agree that you have nothing of value to post but you being an idiotic troll doesn't in any way represent a victory for you unless you aspire to be a super troll.

I would also agree that in your totality you are a waste of time but since you presented an opportunity to debunk nonsense regarding cannabis and synthetic cathinones it was not a waste of time to refute your bullshit. If you were the only person that read my responses it would indeed be an abject waste of my time because you are as thick as pig shit--but fortunately you aren't the only person that has read (or will read) my responses.