[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(04-03-2014 11:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 12:37 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Well he has my condolences then. I'm yet to face such a loss and I hope that I die before my siblings so that I don't have to face it because it would crush me.

Oh look, Girly got drunk and held himself a self-pity party. Will wonders never cease. It is like getting kicked in the balls over and over again Chippy. At least he just dropped dead. Nobody suffered but us. There's that. Dude's deathday anniversary is coming up and I ain't sure what I'm gonna do. Einstein's Besso qoute is my eulogy to my brother. His actuarial ass would've appreciated it.

Hug Love ya Girly!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-03-2014, 01:42 PM
(04-03-2014 01:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 11:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh look, Girly got drunk and held himself a self-pity party. Will wonders never cease. It is like getting kicked in the balls over and over again Chippy. At least he just dropped dead. Nobody suffered but us. There's that. Dude's deathday anniversary is coming up and I ain't sure what I'm gonna do. Einstein's Besso qoute is my eulogy to my brother. His actuarial ass would've appreciated it.

Hug Love ya Girly!

Thanks Mom. It still keeps kicking me in my balls.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
04-03-2014, 01:47 PM
(04-03-2014 11:50 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 08:28 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  It doesn't matter, Chippy.

If she wasn't on drugs that effected her cognitive abilities, she would have found her way out of the small cornfield (they are 100 yards long), and back to her house. It was literally behind her back yard. The main road was less than 500 feet from where she was found. The only people that I've found dead that close to their house were Alzheimer's patients who simply became so confused they didn't know their house was 50 feet away.

24-32 hours before she was found, with the better part of a week of activity unaccounted for.

Quote:This girl was healthy at 28. She would have easily survived if not for her altered mental state. Doing those drugs was stupid, stupid, stupid. I can only imagine how much better of she would have been if she had hung around a crowd of people who didn't think drugs were a good idea. Her death was so preventable, it's not even funny.

Just because you have one friend that managed to keep his addiction from ruining is life, doesn't make doing these kind of drugs a good idea.

See -- and here you go again. You are ASSUMING that Chippy's friend is "ADDICTED". And now that you think you have established that as fact, you go on to a broad-brush fucking lecture on addiction.

Quote:Alcoholism is a huge problem, and completely preventable. I have friends whose families have been torn apart by this particular drug, and therefore, they do not drink any alcohol, nor do they surround themselves with people who drink too much. Can't say I blame them.

And you conveniently neglect to mention YOUR OWN addiction to alcohol.

Quote:Since SAR is volunteer, it costs me money anytime I have to look some idiot who decided to get out of their mind.

I make that same personal choice. I don't surround myself with drug addicts, potheads or anyone else. I'm not even friends with smokers, because they fucking stink! I'm against drug use that isn't used for medical purposes. That's my choice.

And of course you conveniently special-plead away your own alcohol (DRUG) use. You are just one bottle of wine away from doing something just as stupid as she did.

The report estimated time of death to be 96 hours since she went missing. Its signed by Al Lewis, the Coroner. She died that night. I am holding it in my fucking hand. You are too thick to hear me. The mother is not being truthful when she says an offcer told her 24-36 hours.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
04-03-2014, 08:03 PM
(04-03-2014 11:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 12:37 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Well he has my condolences then. I'm yet to face such a loss and I hope that I die before my siblings so that I don't have to face it because it would crush me.

Oh look, Girly got drunk and held himself a self-pity party. Will wonders never cease. It is like getting kicked in the balls over and over again Chippy. At least he just dropped dead. Nobody suffered but us. There's that. Dude's deathday anniversary is coming up and I ain't sure what I'm gonna do. Einstein's Besso qoute is my eulogy to my brother. His actuarial ass would've appreciated it.

I eventually figured that it was a drunken post. No problem. Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2014, 08:36 PM
Love ya bunches Girly...five years ago today I lost my dad...I get it.

[Image: hugthepieces_zps1588ced2.jpg]

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
05-03-2014, 05:00 AM
(04-03-2014 08:28 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Just because you have one friend that managed to keep his addiction from ruining is life, doesn't make doing these kind of drugs a good idea.

He doesn't have an addiction. He visited Australia last Christmas and he told me he was using the holiday as an opportunity to abstain from all drugs for 3-weeks. He wasn't under the influence of anything when he was with me; he wasn't exhibiting craving behaviour or any sort of withdrawal; he wasn't asking me where he could score mephedrone or if I had any to give him; he was perfectly fine and lucid. Also, he trusts me more than he does his own family so if he had an addiction I would likely be the first to know about it.

You have difficulty with the idea that drug use does not necessarily lead to addiction and even when you are presented with examples of this you turn them into addicts so that your (unfounded) prejudice is maintained. You are an irrational and hysterical person.
05-03-2014, 05:09 AM
(04-03-2014 08:28 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I'm against drug use that isn't used for medical purposes. That's my choice.

Almost all alcohol use is not for "medical purposes", i.e. it is not prescribed by a medical doctor as treatment for some illness or as a preventative. On all measures by which a psychoactive drug can be measured alcohol is much worse than cannabis yet it is freely available to all adults without a prescription from a medical doctor.

You can't get your head around the idea that ethanol is a psychoactive drug and that anyone that uses alcohol--in whatever quantity--is drugging themselves. When you have wine to "relax" or "unwind" you are drugging yourself, you are self-medicating. Even if you aren't drinking sufficient quantities of alcohol to become "drunk" you are nevertheless self-medicating.

That being the case why must cannabis use be for "medical purposes" but alcohol can be purely for recreation? Alcohol is more harmful than cannabis in all measures of harm (ref. Nutt et al (2007) which I have already cited) so on what grounds do you exempt it from your restriction?
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
05-03-2014, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 07:08 AM by Cathym112.)
(05-03-2014 05:09 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 08:28 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I'm against drug use that isn't used for medical purposes. That's my choice.

Almost all alcohol use is not for "medical purposes", i.e. it is not prescribed by a medical doctor as treatment for some illness or as a preventative. On all measures by which a psychoactive drug can be measured alcohol is much worse than cannabis yet it is freely available to all adults without a prescription from a medical doctor.

You can't get your head around the idea that ethanol is a psychoactive drug and that anyone that uses alcohol--in whatever quantity--is drugging themselves. When you have wine to "relax" or "unwind" you are drugging yourself, you are self-medicating. Even if you aren't drinking sufficient quantities of alcohol to become "drunk" you are nevertheless self-medicating.

That being the case why must cannabis use be for "medical purposes" but alcohol can be purely for recreation? Alcohol is more harmful than cannabis in all measures of harm (ref. Nutt et al (2007) which I have already cited) so on what grounds do you exempt it from your restriction?

I fucking understand that alcohol is a psychoactive drug, and that it's not generally used for medical purposes! When did I say otherwise, you thick headed moron?

I guess there can only be a discussion about alcohol, eh? Pot is a psychoactive drug, can be used for medical purposes, morphine and it's derivatives, narotics, etc..

Only in your head did I justify the consumption of alcohol so you can stop harping on it. And you are only just now engaging in this alcohol "lesson" since you gave it up a few months ago. YOU were the one that couldn't get your head around the fact that you didn't have to drink it just because -socially - other people were . You also had trouble accepting that it is toxic in large doses, because it's "socially acceptable." I never had that problem.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
05-03-2014, 07:17 AM
Furthermore, my drug policy at my company is no different from my policy regarding fraternization. In our sue happy culture, I take small steps to minimize my risk.

The other 47 employees have zero problem with this policy as they realize that any risk to the business is a risk to their livelihood as well.

05-03-2014, 07:27 AM
(03-03-2014 09:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 09:10 PM)Chippy Wrote:  No, you aren't as smart as you think you are and this piece of flawed reasoning further illustrates the point.

I miss my brother. I don't think I'm smart. I don't really fucking care.

Hug

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.