[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2014, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 10:05 PM by Chippy.)
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(08-03-2014 09:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You were fucking with her for having degrees from some podunk unis. Your degrees from wherever you got them in podunk Austrailia are inferior to mine.

Actually they aren't. Australia has world-class universities and I graduated from one of them, so eat shit.

University of Maryland College Park is not even in The Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings 2014 top-50 and Johns Hopkins University is ranked number 18.[1]

Melbourne University is ranked at number 43 which puts it above most USA universities including University of Maryland College Park--which is in the 81-90 band. Australia has five universities in the top-100 and relative to its population size that is significant.

Any university that appears in the top-100 is a good university and Australia has 5 such universities. There are many USA universities ranked below those 5 in Australia. If Australia's universities are "podunk" then University of Maryland College Park is worse than "podunk" because it is ranked below University of Melbourne, as is Purdue University, Ohio State University and University of California, Davis, so your hasty generalisation is taking you where you don't want to go. So eat shit.

I am confident that if Cathym did graduate from a university then that university is not to be found in the top-100.

Your ideas about Australian universities are not based on facts.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2014, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 10:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-03-2014 09:56 PM)Chippy Wrote:  I am confident that if Cathym did graduate from a university than that university is not to be found in the top-100.

I am confident that you are a goddam motherfucking fool. ... The fuck's wrong with you? Ain't like you're stupid and shit.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
08-03-2014, 10:16 PM
(08-03-2014 10:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am confident that you are a goddam motherfucking fool.

You are the fool for assuming that all of the USAs universities are ranked higher than those of Australia.

Also, my undergraduate university is ranked higher than yours is which implies that I performed much better than you did in high school. So eat more shit.
08-03-2014, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 10:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-03-2014 10:16 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 10:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am confident that you are a goddam motherfucking fool.

You are the fool for assuming that all of the USAs universities are ranked higher than those of Australia.

Also, my undergraduate university is ranked higher than yours is which implies that I performed much better than you did in high school. So eat more shit.

Well if you wanna wag dicks, Chippy, let's just fucking wag them and get this shit over with. Not like anybody gives a shit which is bigger.

08-03-2014, 10:30 PM
(08-03-2014 10:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well if you wanna wag dicks, Chippy, let's fucking wag them then.

We already have. Out of high school I got into a university that is ranked 43 in the world; you got into one ranked 81-90.

PS:- And to rub salt into that wound, I went to a shitty government high school and never had any form of private tuition. So fuck you.
08-03-2014, 10:36 PM
(08-03-2014 10:30 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 10:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well if you wanna wag dicks, Chippy, let's fucking wag them then.

We already have. Out of high school I got into a university that is ranked 43 in the world; you got into one ranked 81-90.

PS:- And to rub salt into that wound, I went to a shitty government high school and never had any form of private tuition. So fuck you.

They pay me $157k US. You?

08-03-2014, 10:38 PM
[Image: 868.gif]

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 6 users Like Lightvader's post
08-03-2014, 10:50 PM
(08-03-2014 10:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 10:30 PM)Chippy Wrote:  We already have. Out of high school I got into a university that is ranked 43 in the world; you got into one ranked 81-90.

They pay me $157k US. You?

You are clutching at straws. You tried to pretend that you were more intelligent or better educated that I was and that didn't work so now you are divulging your income. LOL.

I'm not going to divulge my income because it is irrelevant and none of your business.

A good whore or stripper can earn what you do and she can do it without any formal education and little brains so that amount is a little like Dr Evil's initial ransom demand.
08-03-2014, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 11:03 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(08-03-2014 10:30 PM)Chippy Wrote:  

I believe I attended number 6. Graduated from there too.

Oh and somewhere I still have have my acceptance letter from number 3 on the list.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-03-2014, 11:25 PM
(08-03-2014 10:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 10:30 PM)Chippy Wrote:  We already have. Out of high school I got into a university that is ranked 43 in the world; you got into one ranked 81-90.

I believe I attended number 6. Graduated from there too.

Oh and somewhere I still have have my acceptance letter from number 3 on the list.

Well, apparently that doesn't matter anymore. Now what matters is how much you earn. If you posted 30 minutes ago you clearly would have outdone both of us. Smile

GM is specifying the ephemeral criteria, not me. He's going through them until he finds one where he does better than me.