[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(09-03-2014 05:40 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Hahahah! Sweet!! My alma mater was ranked in the top 10!! Woot woot! Suck on that, clappy!

It's crazy the assumptions some people make.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-03-2014, 07:22 PM
(09-03-2014 06:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 05:40 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Hahahah! Sweet!! My alma mater was ranked in the top 10!! Woot woot! Suck on that, clappy!

It's crazy the assumptions some people make.

Yup. My little Podunk university in the middle of nowhere in Upstate New York.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
09-03-2014, 08:37 PM
(09-03-2014 06:19 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Coming from someone who tried to justify saying "You are yet..." as coherent...You have yet is not what you said. It was clearly not a typo either.

You are an idiot. "You are yet" is grammatically correct and coherent.

Quote:The second someone waves their alma mater around like it means anything at all, they clearly are compensating for something. Like perhaps daddy got them in?

Can't you follow the dialogue of the thread? GirlyMan got drunk and emboldened--as usual--and decided to try and defend you by waving his alma mater around as if that mattered. I was responding to him not you.

Quote:I did go to a top 10 school, but that's not really relevant, is it? It provides no additional credibility, as I know lots of people whose only reason for being there was because their parents were both alumnus and made large donations to achieve acceptance.

Indeed, but that applies more to private universities than state universities. None of the Australia's private universities are even in the top 100 and I didn't attend a private university.

Quote:I really don't care what degree you hold and what school you attended. The only thing of revelevance is what you say here and how you express yourself.

You were the one that adverstised that you have a masters degree in economics, that information came from you.

Quote:Btw - I'm not a dwarf. If anything, I would be described as a humuculous. But it's not like you worry about the accuracy of your terms....

You misspelled homunculus and no you have the body proportions of a dwarf.

Quote:I don't do anything with my degree, because I was offered a job after my masters that I couldn't refuse. Why? Because I have something you lack; people skills.

Who cares? Tell GirlyMan not me.

Quote:I don't doubt you have a degree in computer science.

You really can't follow the dialogue of the thread. I don't have a degree in computer science, GirlyMan has the degree in computer science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2014, 08:38 PM
(09-03-2014 06:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's crazy the assumptions some people make.

Yeah, like the idiotic assumptions you make when you are drunk and full of Dutch courage.Rolleyes
09-03-2014, 08:39 PM
(09-03-2014 06:29 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Here is what you said...

Quote: You are yet to admit that you are a stupid cunt with a worthless degree from a podunk university.

Yes that is what I said and it is grammatically correct you fucking idiot.
09-03-2014, 08:49 PM
For fucks sake,it's over. By still arguing you are portraying yourself as a gigantic a-hole.
Chippy,you are here to correct misinformation so other people who come accross this thread don't take the info cathy posted as true. The job is done.
Cathy,you already admitted you were wrong,stop arguing.
And FYI "you are yet" is grammatically correct,although not used often.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
09-03-2014, 09:03 PM
(09-03-2014 03:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Looks like I got drunk and got a hair up my ass for Chippy for going all elitist on Cathy. My bad. Blush (but it's not like he didn't have it coming and shit)

You are a buffoon, a drunken buffoon. When you get drunk you become full of false bravado and make a bunch of ridiculous posts. The delusion that you repeatedly fall for is that you are a genius and that your salary of US$175K (big fucking deal) and your alma mater (big fucking deal) demonstrate that.

Let's just get things clear whilst you are sober:
--you aren't a genius
--US$175K is not an especially high salary, it is nothing to boast about
--you aren't a broadly educated person, you aren't "well read" and don't exhibit a particularly keen intellect (probably because of your alcohol consumption) and you are in your late 50s so I can't see this changing

Quote:Looks like Melbourne's trying its best to break into the top 100.

Since you want to push on this matter, I got into the best university in Australia and I was not going to travel to another country just to gain bragging rights. My high school results would have easily put me into a good university in Europe or the USA and they would have done so purely on merit and not because my parents are part of any establishment.

Quote:Not like I'm giving away any state secrets and shit. As a civil servant my wages, unlike yours, are a matter of public record.

You are a fool. I don't care about your government salary and since you put it out there, no it doesn't impress me.

Quote:It's all ephemeral chippy, all of it. ... Why we fighting again? ... Oh yeah 'cause you went all elitist on Cathy and shit.

No, it's because you--as we say here--"can't hold your piss". No, you aren't a violent drunk but you are a pathetic drunk that switches between self-pity and false bravado.
09-03-2014, 09:35 PM
(09-03-2014 06:19 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  The only thing of revelevance is what you say here and how you express yourself.

And on those criteria you are performing in a deplorably bad manner:

--You have exhibited an inability to differentiate fact from opinion
--You have presented a hypocritical double-standard in relation to alcohol
--You have demonstrated an abject ignorance of pharmacology and toxicology and spread urban myths about synthetic cathinones
--You think the phrase "you are yet" is grammatically incorrect
--You claim to have a masters degree in economics and are unfamiliar with one of the most cited papers in economics (which I am aware of and have read and I have only completed 1st year economics)
--You claimed there was such a thing as a "double-blind placebo controlled systematic review"
--You have no regard for the civil rights of the people in your employ
--etc. etc.

In sum, you are a stupid, uneducated and narrow-minded idiot.
09-03-2014, 10:02 PM
(09-03-2014 09:35 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 06:19 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  The only thing of revelevance is what you say here and how you express yourself.

And on those criteria you are performing in a deplorably bad manner:

--You have exhibited an inability to differentiate fact from opinion
--You have presented a hypocritical double-standard in relation to alcohol
--You have demonstrated an abject ignorance of pharmacology and toxicology and spread urban myths about synthetic cathinones
--You think the phrase "you are yet" is grammatically incorrect
--You claim to have a masters degree in economics and are unfamiliar with one of the most cited papers in economics (which I am aware of and have read and I have only completed 1st year economics)
--You claimed there was such a thing as a "double-blind placebo controlled systematic review"
--You have no regard for the civil rights of the people in your employ
--etc. etc.

In sum, you are a stupid, uneducated and narrow-minded idiot.

C'mon Chippy. Tell us how you really feel.

[Image: giphy.gif]

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
10-03-2014, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 03:54 AM by Chippy.)

You are liar Cathy.

The University at Buffalo isn't even in the top-100.

Also, you don't have a masters degree, you have only a BA which was awarded to you in 2005. It took you 5 years to gain a 3-year degree so either you were studying part-time or you failed and repeated two of the three years.

You are a bald-faced liar though aren't you?

(I've got a whole lot of your personal details but I won't post them.)

PS:- The median household income for the locality you reside in is only c. 75K USD and the median property value is c. 150K USD These aren't marks of affluence and success.

PPS:- You led the forum to believe that your employees operate heavy machinery and that is why they need to be drug tested. You rent a small amount of office space for the purpose of "white collar" work so you and your employees do not operate any heavy machinery and there is no heavy machinery in your offices. I know what you do, where you do it and how long you have been doing it but I won't post it.