[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: [split] First time drug experience
Definition of insanity- having the same argument with someone for 51 pages and expecting to "win"

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2014, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 06:19 AM by Cathym112.)
(10-03-2014 03:20 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 05:40 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Hahahah! Sweet!! My alma mater was ranked in the top 10!! Woot woot! Suck on that, clappy!

You are liar Cathy.

The University at Buffalo isn't even in the top-100.

Also, you don't have a masters degree, you have only a BA which was awarded to you in 2005. It took you 5 years to gain a 3-year degree so either you were studying part-time or you failed and repeated two of the three years.

You are a bald-faced liar though aren't you?

(I've got a whole lot of your personal details but I won't post them.)

PS:- The median household income for the locality you reside in is only c. 75K USD and the median property value is c. 150K USD These aren't marks of affluence and success.

PPS:- You led the forum to believe that your employees operate heavy machinery and that is why they need to be drug tested. You rent a small amount of office space for the purpose of "white collar" work so you and your employees do not operate any heavy machinery and there is no heavy machinery in your offices. I know what you do, where you do it and how long you have been doing it but I won't post it.

My undergraduate program is of no relevance to where I got my masters. (Psstt..they weren't at the same school). Further, you are under the impression that a person can only have one business with one division? Where is your evidence to support that assumption?

I own a consulting firm for white collar crime, a restaurant, a small manufacturing business and an investment advisor. Thanks for playing though.

Further, isn't
Quote:offices. I know what you do, where you do it and how long you have been doing it but I won't post it..
a violation of a rule.

Researching me outside of this forum is a no-no.

The median property value where I live is of no consequence. I told you. I'm not a pretentious fuck like you. I live here because I grew up here. I moved back to raise a family because it's safe here.

I own an apartment in Brooklyn. Did you look that up too? What about my vacation property? What's the value of that, chippy?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
10-03-2014, 06:22 AM
(10-03-2014 06:06 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  My undergraduate program is of no relevance to where I got my masters. (Psstt..they weren't at the same school)

You have no masters, all you have is a BA from University at Buffalo. You are telling lies. And it took you 5 years to earn a 3-year degree which suggests that you flunked 2 years and had to repeat them.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-03-2014, 06:26 AM
(10-03-2014 06:06 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I own a consulting firm for white collar crime, a restaurant, a small manufacturing business and an investment advisor. Thanks for playing though.

You are telling lies and stretching the truth.

Quote:Researching me outside of this forum is a no-no.

No, it isn't. Divulging your personal details is what is against forum policy.

Quote:The median property value where I live is of no consequence. I told you. I'm not a pretentious fuck like you. I live here because I grew up here. I moved back to raise a family because it's safe here.

You tell many, many lies.
10-03-2014, 06:29 AM
(10-03-2014 06:22 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 06:06 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  My undergraduate program is of no relevance to where I got my masters. (Psstt..they weren't at the same school)

You have no masters, all you have is a BA from University at Buffalo. You are telling lies. And it took you 5 years to earn a 3-year degree which suggests that you flunked 2 years and had to repeat them.

Categorically untrue. Secondly, a BA is a 4 year program.

Third, you have no idea what my name is (Psstt...it's not Cathy).

I have my masters from Cornell. But great job on your outside research Thumbsup

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
10-03-2014, 06:35 AM
(10-03-2014 06:26 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 06:06 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I own a consulting firm for white collar crime, a restaurant, a small manufacturing business and an investment advisor. Thanks for playing though.

You are telling lies and stretching the truth.

Quote:Researching me outside of this forum is a no-no.

No, it isn't. Divulging your personal details is what is against forum policy.

Quote:The median property value where I live is of no consequence. I told you. I'm not a pretentious fuck like you. I live here because I grew up here. I moved back to raise a family because it's safe here.

You tell many, many lies.

I don't care what you think. I'm not going to post my bank account balances because I don't CARE what you think is in there. Go away, chippy. Find something more productive to do than to research what I own, which school I went to, where I got my masters, and my property value.

It has a creepy stalker quality to it and makes me very uncomfortable.

10-03-2014, 06:36 AM
(10-03-2014 06:29 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Categorically untrue. Secondly, a BA is a 4 year program.

No, a BA is 3 years, BA with honours is 4 years. It took you 5 years to complete a 3-year BA which suggests you failed and repeated two years.

Quote:Third, you have no idea what my name is (Psstt...it's not Cathy).

I know what your full name (including middle name) is, your maiden name and your spouses name and much more. But I won't post them because it would be unethical of me to do so.

Quote:I have my masters from Cornell. But great job on your outside research Thumbsup

No, you don't. All you have is a crappy BA from Buffalo--which is pretty much how I figured you.
10-03-2014, 06:37 AM
(10-03-2014 06:35 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  It has a creepy stalker quality to it and makes me very uncomfortable.

It makes you uncomfortable because you have created a thin tissue of lies. Again, you have no masters degree. All you have is a BA from Buffalo which you apparently struggled to complete.
10-03-2014, 06:42 AM
(10-03-2014 06:37 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 06:35 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  It has a creepy stalker quality to it and makes me very uncomfortable.

It makes you uncomfortable because you have created a thin tissue of lies. Again, you have no masters degree. All you have is a BA from Buffalo which you apparently struggled to complete.

That's just not true, chippy. You have no idea what you are talking about. But you know what? I don't care enough to tell you more about myself so that you can stalk me. Creepy

10-03-2014, 06:44 AM
But, the next time I'm in Brooklyn, I take a phot of my diploma. Just for you, chippy!