[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2014, 06:49 AM
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(10-03-2014 06:42 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 06:37 AM)Chippy Wrote:  It makes you uncomfortable because you have created a thin tissue of lies. Again, you have no masters degree. All you have is a BA from Buffalo which you apparently struggled to complete.

That's just not true, chippy. You have no idea what you are talking about. But you know what? I don't care enough to tell you more about myself so that you can stalk me. Creepy

It is true. You are a liar, you've demonstrated that repeatedly in numerous other threads. The only reason I care about your lies is because you have used a lie as a premise to criticize others and that is offensive. You also made false accusations about Maklelan's qualifications whilst fibbing about your own qualifications. You are an awful person and your life is actually far from enviable.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2014, 06:51 AM
(10-03-2014 06:44 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  But, the next time I'm in Brooklyn, I take a phot of my diploma. Just for you, chippy!

I can get a medical degree from Harvard from a diploma mill.

There is no record of you having a master's degree in economics from Cornell. You are telling lies. All you have is a shitty BA from Buffalo which you struggled to acquire between 2001-2005. You suck.
10-03-2014, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 08:01 AM by Cathym112.)
(10-03-2014 06:51 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 06:44 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  But, the next time I'm in Brooklyn, I take a phot of my diploma. Just for you, chippy!

I can get a medical degree from Harvard from a diploma mill.

There is no record of you having a master's degree in economics from Cornell. You are telling lies. All you have is a shitty BA from Buffalo which you struggled to acquire between 2001-2005. You suck.

You don't know my fucking name! How would you search anything? My name isn't "Cathy" or "Catherine". Do you think I would use my actual name on the internet?

And I went to UB in 1999, not 2001. But again, stellar investigator skills you have. Id hire you in a second!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
10-03-2014, 08:35 AM
So what's happening in this thread?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-03-2014, 08:54 AM
RULE 4 STATES THAT IT IS AGAINST FORUM POLICY TO INTERFERE WITH SOMEONE'S LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE FORUM. CHIPPY, YOU HAVE NOT BROKEN THAT RULE YET; HOWEVER, YOU ARE TOEING THE LINE... VERY CLOSELY. IN THAT, DO NOT PUBLICIZED PEOPLE'S PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED CONSENT OF THAT PERSON. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL WARNING. ANY FURTHER VIOLATION OF THIS WILL RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION UP TO AN ACCOUNT BAN.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 8 users Like kingschosen's post
11-03-2014, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2014 01:45 AM by Chippy.)
(10-03-2014 07:47 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 06:51 AM)Chippy Wrote:  I can get a medical degree from Harvard from a diploma mill.

You don't know my fucking name! How would you search anything? My name isn't "Cathy" or "Catherine". Do you think I would use my actual name on the internet?

And I went to UB in 1999, not 2001. But again, stellar investigator skills you have. Id hire you in a second!

> /dev/null

Whistling in the dark.

You are a fucking moron. When someone as stupid as you can get a master's degree in economics from Cornell we'll know that American Empire is most definitely in decline.

You are actually defaming Cornell by claiming that you graduated from there. The idea that a Cornell economics post-graduate is unfamiliar with one of the most heavily cited papers in the history of modern economics (Friedman's The Methodology of Positive Economics) is ridiculous and implausible.

The unvarnished truth is that you went to a crappy university and you were a terrible student that had to repeat two years and consequently took 5 years to complete a 3 year (undergraduate) degree. So fuck off and go sell your bullshit elsewhere, you mentally retarded dwarf.
11-03-2014, 03:11 AM
Now you sound like a stalker :/

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
11-03-2014, 04:04 AM
(11-03-2014 03:11 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Now you sound like a stalker :/

Really? So you are trying to use shaming behaviour on me because I spent roughly 2-hours getting to the bottom of Cathym112's bullshit claims about her academic record? So her inveterate lying on this forum--of which this is just one more instance--is fine according to your moral calculus? I think you need to reassess your (implicit) hierarchy of values.

If I can "sound like a stalker" after c. 2-hours work then I must be good at this sort of thing. I have been judicious in what I have posted and what I posted had to be posted in an attempt to compel some honesty from Cathym112.
11-03-2014, 05:13 AM
It's taken as implicit that if someone's not made stuff about their lives public on the forum then they want it that way. Sure, it's easy enough to google people and do some digging. Still rude. Especially the way you presented it, sounded very stalkerish. "I know lots of details of your private life but I won't make them public here".

There are a whole bunch of freaks out there, who *will* dig for people's personal details and generally be fucking creepy as hell. That's why such behaviour tends to make people extremely uncomfortable.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-03-2014, 05:38 AM
(11-03-2014 01:29 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 07:47 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  You don't know my fucking name! How would you search anything? My name isn't "Cathy" or "Catherine". Do you think I would use my actual name on the internet?

> /dev/null

Whistling in the dark.

You are a fucking moron. When someone as stupid as you can get a master's degree in economics from Cornell we'll know that American Empire is most definitely in decline.

You are actually defaming Cornell by claiming that you graduated from there. The idea that a Cornell economics post-graduate is unfamiliar with one of the most heavily cited papers in the history of modern economics (Friedman's The Methodology of Positive Economics) is ridiculous and implausible.

The unvarnished truth is that you went to a crappy university and you were a terrible student that had to repeat two years and consequently took 5 years to complete a 3 year (undergraduate) degree. So fuck off and go sell your bullshit elsewhere, you mentally retarded dwarf.

I'll post a pic of my diploma. I'm guessing you did a google, and found not me, but someone who looks like me.

Yeah. That's the thing with identifical twins. They just aren't the same person. We both went to UB for Econ. I went on to grad school, she went to get her doctorate in something else.

Like I said, my name is not Cathy, you fucking stalker. Get a life

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson