[split] First time drug experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2014, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2014 06:03 AM by Cathym112.)
RE: [split] First time drug experience
(11-03-2014 01:29 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 07:47 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  You don't know my fucking name! How would you search anything? My name isn't "Cathy" or "Catherine". Do you think I would use my actual name on the internet?

And I went to UB in 1999, not 2001. But again, stellar investigator skills you have. Id hire you in a second!

> /dev/null

Whistling in the dark.

You are a fucking moron. When someone as stupid as you can get a master's degree in economics from Cornell we'll know that American Empire is most definitely in decline.

You are actually defaming Cornell by claiming that you graduated from there. The idea that a Cornell economics post-graduate is unfamiliar with one of the most heavily cited papers in the history of modern economics (Friedman's The Methodology of Positive Economics) is ridiculous and implausible.

The unvarnished truth is that you went to a crappy university and you were a terrible student that had to repeat two years and consequently took 5 years to complete a 3 year (undergraduate) degree. So fuck off and go sell your bullshit elsewhere, you mentally retarded dwarf.

I'm very familiar with the paper, and I said as such.

I'm not gonna tell you a damn thing about me, including my name. Why? Cuz you are far too involved in "proving I'm lying" based on absolutely no information at all. Now go fuck off, creeper.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2014, 07:19 AM
You must have thought I was joking...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
11-03-2014, 09:14 AM
OMG stalking????
Really?

Oh this is awful. Cath you ok?
I've been gone a couple days moving............. WTF happened that made for stalking?

*shakes head*
eeeeesh

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
11-03-2014, 11:39 AM
Chippy dun goofed.

[Image: giphy.gif]
11-03-2014, 12:59 PM
I don't know about Australia, but here in America, most people take 4 years to get a BA or BS degree. It can be done in 3 years if you take more than the standard number of credits per semester, or if you attend classes in the summer. But the standard time is 4 years, unless something has changed since I was in college. And it's not uncommon for people to take 5 years, especially if they are working part-time to earn their tuition.
11-03-2014, 01:59 PM
(09-03-2014 03:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 09:56 PM)Chippy Wrote:  University of Maryland College Park is not even in The Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings 2014 top-50 and Johns Hopkins University is ranked number 18.

Looks like I got drunk and got a hair up my ass for Chippy for going all elitist on Cathy. My bad. Blush (but it's not like he didn't have it coming and shit)

College Park is actually ranked #15 on the planet for Comp Sci. Looks like Melbourne's trying its best to break into the top 100. Suck on my chocolate salty balls Chippy. Tongue

(08-03-2014 10:50 PM)Chippy Wrote:  You are clutching at straws. You tried to pretend that you were more intelligent or better educated that I was and that didn't work so now you are divulging your income. LOL.

Not like I'm giving away any state secrets and shit. As a civil servant my wages, unlike yours, are a matter of public record.

(08-03-2014 11:25 PM)Chippy Wrote:  GM is specifying the ephemeral criteria, not me. He's going through them until he finds one where he does better than me.

It's all ephemeral chippy, all of it. ... Why we fighting again? ... Oh yeah 'cause you went all elitist on Cathy and shit.

Wait.

Dammit. Does Girly have chocolate salty balls and I've been here HOW long yet uninformed???

Uninformed. I am simply uninformed.

buwwaaahaaa

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
11-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Seriously? Can we just let this thread die now?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

11-03-2014, 02:18 PM
(11-03-2014 02:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Seriously? Can we just let this thread die now?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
11-03-2014, 02:20 PM
(11-03-2014 02:18 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 02:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Seriously? Can we just let this thread die now?

LMAO

Sowweeee Moms............. I've been moving and missed the drama.

my bad for breathing life into bad bad thread.

**hangs head in shame**

11-03-2014, 02:35 PM
Meh...you didn't miss much. The real fun is going down in the A/T area. Drinking Beverage

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon