[split] Fruitcake-o-meter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: [split] Fruitcake-o-meter
(02-07-2014 05:57 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 05:50 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  would you like another try?

This is exactly the kind of patronizing nonsense that made me want to leave my first thread in the first place.

Anyway...

Care to elaborate?

By all means.

1. You made no attempt to answer my first point about why his good deeds mean you have to follow him.

2. When I asked for evidence of the claims from page 105 of your book - you merely quoted what is essentially a geneaology which reads as an equivalent of those in Matthew and Luke in the NT.

There's my elaboration.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like CiderThinker's post
02-07-2014, 06:01 PM
Did I say leave?

I apologize.

I meant fuck off.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-07-2014, 06:04 PM
(02-07-2014 06:01 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 05:57 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  This is exactly the kind of patronizing nonsense that made me want to leave my first thread in the first place.

Anyway...

Care to elaborate?

By all means.

1. You made no attempt to answer my first point about why his good deeds mean you have to follow him.

2. When I asked for evidence of the claims from page 105 of your book - you merely quoted what is essentially a geneaology which reads as an equivalent of those in Matthew and Luke in the NT.

There's my elaboration.

Sorry, before I post, just wanted to say that because I completely skipped your second point. I will also elaborate on the first. It'll take me a while to explain, so just sit tight, folks.
02-07-2014, 06:08 PM
(02-07-2014 06:04 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 06:01 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  By all means.

There's my elaboration.

Sorry, before I post, just wanted to say that because I completely skipped your second point. I will also elaborate on the first. It'll take me a while to explain, so just sit tight, folks.

Believe me, no one is in a hurry to read another of your pieces of shit posts.
Oooommmm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-07-2014, 06:08 PM
(02-07-2014 06:04 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 06:01 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  By all means.

There's my elaboration.

I'm practically brimming with excitement.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
02-07-2014, 06:10 PM
TTA, such a caring group of people. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
02-07-2014, 06:12 PM
(02-07-2014 06:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  TTA, such a caring group of people. Facepalm

[Image: 2gucv7p.png]
02-07-2014, 06:13 PM
I listed the Peace Prize in the non-Buddhist section, because the only reason he would be above blame or worthy to be followed would be his Buddhist achievements.

I can tell you why he is confirmed an ancient and primordial Buddha.

The Drawing Lots from a Golden Vase Ceremony is a practice that is used to identify important Rinpoches and Dharma Kings, like a Dalai Lama.

The examinee is put in front of a board of prominent Buddhist Dharma Kings, Monks, and Lay-Persons, and is presented with a golden vase. Inside are sealed tickets containing a card that has one of the board member's names, with a list of past lives. The true past life of the Dharma king is circled in red. The examinee of course cannot see it, as it is sealed. HH Dorje Chang Buddha III drew randomly lots, and each time the lot he drew was the correct identity. That is 11 identities.
02-07-2014, 06:17 PM
(02-07-2014 06:13 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  I listed the Peace Prize in the non-Buddhist section, because the only reason he would be above blame or worthy to be followed would be his Buddhist achievements.

I can tell you why he is confirmed an ancient and primordial Buddha.

The Drawing Lots from a Golden Vase Ceremony is a practice that is used to identify important Rinpoches and Dharma Kings, like a Dalai Lama.

The examinee is put in front of a board of prominent Buddhist Dharma Kings, Monks, and Lay-Persons, and is presented with a golden vase. Inside are sealed tickets containing a card that has one of the board member's names, with a list of past lives. The true past life of the Dharma king is circled in red. The examinee of course cannot see it, as it is sealed. HH Dorje Chang Buddha III drew randomly lots, and each time the lot he drew was the correct identity. That is 11 identities.
1. If you now disregard the peace prize argument why did you raise it in the first place.

2. The Golden Vase ceremony is merely a lottery. There's no special status for those who get lucky and win millions in the lottery so why should this be any different.
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
02-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Shit Jeremy walker is gone and now we have a troll that is even crazier.Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post