[split] Fruitcake-o-meter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: [split] Fruitcake-o-meter
(02-07-2014 08:53 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 06:17 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  1. If you now disregard the peace prize argument why did you raise it in the first place.

2. The Golden Vase ceremony is merely a lottery. There's no special status for those who get lucky and win millions in the lottery so why should this be any different.

But do lottery winners get lucky 11 times in one four hour period on such a relevant subject?

You know how easy it is to rig shit like that? Facepalm

Fuck, but you tibetan-woo types are gullible.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2014, 09:21 PM
(02-07-2014 06:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Did I say leave?

I apologize.

I meant fuck off.

[Image: Badass.jpg?1322841069]

Thank you for saving science.
02-07-2014, 09:42 PM
(02-07-2014 05:48 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 05:39 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  I'll address those two points.

1. The world peace prize? This seems to be a slightly spurious award as I can find no reference to Dorje Chang's receipt of it on any reputable news source. However that is not to detract from his actions if true - if he has done half the things that the prize claims then fair enough, but I then question why you need to follow him.

I respect and admire many people for their humanistic principles and actions but that does not mean that they are a) above criticism or b) that I need to follow them.

2. Please provide evidence that he is the primordial Buddha - whatever that should mean. Recognition from within the faith is not evidence - it would be like someone saying they could speak in tongues on the evidences of preachers.

Added to that - if he is the reincarnation of Siddharta - which I don't believe but I'll run with for the sake of my point - what is so special about that? Just because Siddharta was arguably the first person to achieve documented enlightenment does not make him any more special than those who had achieved that spiritual state before him but did not have it recorded.

Please answer these points.

HH Dorje Chang Buddha III is two Buddha-Levels above Shakyamuni Siddartha Buddha.

HH Dorje Chang Buddha III == Vajradhara Buddha, the Universe's first Buddha

Shakyamuni Buddha == Shakyamuni Buddha, who has entered parinirvana and thus cannot be reincarnated.

Dorje Chang transmitted to Great Dharma Vehicle Penor, who transmitted to Shakyamuni.

ASSertions are not evidence. You were asked for EVIDENCE. No one asked for ASSertions. What EXACTLY does "two levels above" actually mean ? What exactly separates these "levels" ? What is a "level" exactly ? Why "above", not below ? WHat makes it be "above", and what exactly does THAT mean ? What does the "universe's first" mean ? How do you know there is not some fucking woo-budda in some other galaxy ? You aren't just making up this shit are you ? "Shakyamuni Buddha == Shakyamuni Buddha, who has entered parinirvana and thus cannot be reincarnated." Prove it. "Dorje Chang transmitted to Great Dharma Vehicle Penor, who transmitted to Shakyamuni." How do you know that EXACTLY ? Prove it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-07-2014, 09:48 PM
(02-07-2014 09:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 05:48 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  HH Dorje Chang Buddha III is two Buddha-Levels above Shakyamuni Siddartha Buddha.

HH Dorje Chang Buddha III == Vajradhara Buddha, the Universe's first Buddha

Shakyamuni Buddha == Shakyamuni Buddha, who has entered parinirvana and thus cannot be reincarnated.

Dorje Chang transmitted to Great Dharma Vehicle Penor, who transmitted to Shakyamuni.

ASSertions are not evidence. You were asked for EVIDENCE. No one asked for ASSertions. What EXACTLY does "two levels above" actually mean ? What exactly separates these "levels" ? What is a "level" exactly ? Why "above", not below ? WHat makes it be "above", and what exactly does THAT mean ? What does the "universe's first" mean ? How do you know there is not some fucking woo-budda in some other galaxy ? You aren't just making up this shit are you ? "Shakyamuni Buddha == Shakyamuni Buddha, who has entered parinirvana and thus cannot be reincarnated." Prove it. "Dorje Chang transmitted to Great Dharma Vehicle Penor, who transmitted to Shakyamuni." How do you know that EXACTLY ? Prove it.

HH Dorje Chang Buddha III transmitted dharma to HH Sakya Trizin, not Penor, sorry.

We know that because of the same Golden vase ceremony.

It is common belief that the Buddha entered parinirvana (death as enlightened being) and chose not to be reincarnated.

Just google this stuff, or read the book.
02-07-2014, 09:49 PM
(02-07-2014 08:57 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 08:53 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  But do lottery winners get lucky 11 times in one four hour period on such a relevant subject?

You know how easy it is to rig shit like that? Facepalm

It was carefully supervised. READ THE BOOK Tongue !
02-07-2014, 09:51 PM
(02-07-2014 09:48 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 09:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ASSertions are not evidence. You were asked for EVIDENCE. No one asked for ASSertions. What EXACTLY does "two levels above" actually mean ? What exactly separates these "levels" ? What is a "level" exactly ? Why "above", not below ? WHat makes it be "above", and what exactly does THAT mean ? What does the "universe's first" mean ? How do you know there is not some fucking woo-budda in some other galaxy ? You aren't just making up this shit are you ? "Shakyamuni Buddha == Shakyamuni Buddha, who has entered parinirvana and thus cannot be reincarnated." Prove it. "Dorje Chang transmitted to Great Dharma Vehicle Penor, who transmitted to Shakyamuni." How do you know that EXACTLY ? Prove it.

HH Dorje Chang Buddha III transmitted dharma to HH Sakya Trizin, not Penor, sorry.

It is common belief that the Buddha entered parinirvana (death as enlightened being) and chose not to be reincarnated.

I asked for proof, not the place you got the shit. Books are proof of nothing. Why is the book authoritative, and what are the criteria you used to determine they are true, and the EVIDENCE they are true ? Repeating ASSertions does not make them true.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-07-2014, 09:57 PM
(02-07-2014 09:48 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 09:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ASSertions are not evidence. You were asked for EVIDENCE. No one asked for ASSertions. What EXACTLY does "two levels above" actually mean ? What exactly separates these "levels" ? What is a "level" exactly ? Why "above", not below ? WHat makes it be "above", and what exactly does THAT mean ? What does the "universe's first" mean ? How do you know there is not some fucking woo-budda in some other galaxy ? You aren't just making up this shit are you ? "Shakyamuni Buddha == Shakyamuni Buddha, who has entered parinirvana and thus cannot be reincarnated." Prove it. "Dorje Chang transmitted to Great Dharma Vehicle Penor, who transmitted to Shakyamuni." How do you know that EXACTLY ? Prove it.

You didn't answer his questions. I am detecting yet another pattern here.

You have no idea how preposterous your references to this silly ritual are.

Quote:It is common belief that the Buddha entered parinirvana (death as enlightened being) and chose not to be reincarnated.

"Parinirvana" is pure woo. The Buddha rejected your reincarnation superstitions outright.

02-07-2014, 09:59 PM
(02-07-2014 09:49 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 08:57 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You know how easy it is to rig shit like that? Facepalm

It was carefully supervised.

....By a bunch of credulous, gullible believer-idiots such as yourself.

Quote:READ THE BOOK Tongue !

Stuff your book up your ass.

03-07-2014, 06:51 AM
(02-07-2014 09:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 09:48 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  HH Dorje Chang Buddha III transmitted dharma to HH Sakya Trizin, not Penor, sorry.

I asked for proof, not the place you got the shit. Books are proof of nothing. Why is the book authoritative, and what are the criteria you used to determine they are true, and the EVIDENCE they are true ? Repeating ASSertions does not make them true.

OK, proof from scripture.

And when the Blessed One had passed away, simultaneously with his Parinibbana, Sakka, king of the gods,[61] spoke this stanza:

Transient are all compounded things,
Subject to arise and vanish;
Having come into existence they pass away;
Good is the peace when they forever cease.

Mahaparinirvana Sutta (Pali Canon)

Proof that HH Dorje Chang Buddha III is Vajradhara Tathagata.

According to the Kagyu lineage, Vajradhara is the primordial Buddha, the Dharmakaya Buddha. He is depicted as dark blue in color, expressing the quintessence of buddhahood itself and representing the essence of the historical Buddha's realization of enlightenment.

Thus, the existence of Siddartha proves the existence of Vajradhara. Master Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu is HH Dorje Chang Buddha III because of a ritual that you don't trust anyway, so that's a dead end, anyway.
03-07-2014, 07:03 AM
(03-07-2014 06:51 AM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 09:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I asked for proof, not the place you got the shit. Books are proof of nothing. Why is the book authoritative, and what are the criteria you used to determine they are true, and the EVIDENCE they are true ? Repeating ASSertions does not make them true.

OK, proof from scripture.

And when the Blessed One had passed away, simultaneously with his Parinibbana, Sakka, king of the gods,[61] spoke this stanza:

Transient are all compounded things,
Subject to arise and vanish;
Having come into existence they pass away;
Good is the peace when they forever cease.

Mahaparinirvana Sutta (Pali Canon)

Proof that HH Dorje Chang Buddha III is Vajradhara Tathagata.

According to the Kagyu lineage, Vajradhara is the primordial Buddha, the Dharmakaya Buddha. He is depicted as dark blue in color, expressing the quintessence of buddhahood itself and representing the essence of the historical Buddha's realization of enlightenment.

Thus, the existence of Siddartha proves the existence of Vajradhara. Master Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu is HH Dorje Chang Buddha III because of a ritual that you don't trust anyway, so that's a dead end, anyway.
Proof from scripture?

So you would accept the Bible, Koran or Torah as proof of the Abrahamic religions I assume?