[split] Gun Control (Orlando Mass Shooting)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2016, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2016 05:59 AM by Brian37.)
RE: [split] Gun Control (Orlando Mass Shooting)
(20-06-2016 03:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 11:46 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Oh bullshit, our gun laws are so full of Swiss cheese it is fucking ridiculous. Just saw a piece this morning on gun record keeping, it is not all digital online, just like the VA hospitals are mostly old paperwork. The NRA obstructs every measure to update data tracking.

I hate assholes who always make it about them the individual. I am talking about the climate a a whole. If it worked as well as you say nobody would be bitching and we wouldn't have all the gun deaths we do.

Idiots like you think "responsible" merely means having no record at the time of legal purchase. I don't want to hear shit from you screaming you want to keep them out of the wrong hands then scream when people actually try to take measures just to do that.

Just be honest and say you don't give a fuck and simply want your guns because you love them. No you don't have to prove shit to us, but we don't have to prove shit to you either. "We the people" does not mean only do what you say all the time. That is why we vote. If you don't like it, tough shit. But sane people are fucking tired about hearing about gun deaths every day.

FUCK THE NRA!

No, fuck the prosecutors too lazy to prosecute criminals for violations of federal gun laws. The rate for even bringing charges has declined for ten years.
If these laws were enforced, criminals would go away for a minimum of 5 years for illegal possession of a firearm up to pretty much forever for multiple charges.

This would save lives.

No asshole, it isn't that courts and cops are too lazy, the fucking GOP cuts funding to everything. So why don't fucking blame them. And no asshole, this bullshit of blaming everyone but a flooded market is an old bullshit script.

My High school jr year yearbook, has a fucking picture of the 1984 McDonald's massacre in San Ysidro. James Huberty was the guy's name. And just like the Va Tech shooter, he was mentally ill.

Asshole do nothing GOP "It's the terrorists"

Sane people, "Ok, lets make a law preventing terrorists from getting them"

Asshole do nothing GOP "NO!"

Asshole GOP after the Va Tech shooting, "It's the mentally ill"

Sane people, "Ok, lets make it harder for the mentally ill to obtain guns".

Asshole do nothing GOP, "NO"...

Sorry tired of that bullshit shell game. Just admit you fucking worship an object. Just admit you don't give a fuck about doing anything. But no, you are not going to blow smoke up my ass like I am stupid. It is the same fucking shell game the blood lobby NRA is playing.

Now again, to fucking hand me shit about the gov not doing it's job, then at the same time say you need guns because you fear government, then at the same time argue that government needs to do their job and keep them out of the hands of the terrorists, or mentally ill, then shout NO, every fucking time an attempt is made to do something.

Gun worshipers argue protecting their delusions by moving the goal posts just like a theist apologist.

NOPE, fuck you and fuck your shell game. Nobody wants a fascist state, but we are not going to fucking put up with the obstruction.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2016, 06:19 AM
(21-06-2016 05:56 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 03:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, fuck the prosecutors too lazy to prosecute criminals for violations of federal gun laws. The rate for even bringing charges has declined for ten years.
If these laws were enforced, criminals would go away for a minimum of 5 years for illegal possession of a firearm up to pretty much forever for multiple charges.

This would save lives.

No asshole, it isn't that courts and cops are too lazy, the fucking GOP cuts funding to everything. So why don't fucking blame them. And no asshole, this bullshit of blaming everyone but a flooded market is an old bullshit script.

Oh, really? What funding was cut?
Your idea of a "flooded market" being causal is laughably insane. No one is making people buy firearms.

Quote:My High school jr year yearbook, has a fucking picture of the 1984 McDonald's massacre in San Ysidro. James Huberty was the guy's name. And just like the Va Tech shooter, he was mentally ill.

All of your statements above are incorrect. What do you think NICS does?

Quote:Sorry tired of that bullshit shell game. Just admit you fucking worship an object. Just admit you don't give a fuck about doing anything. But no, you are not going to blow smoke up my ass like I am stupid. It is the same fucking shell game the blood lobby NRA is playing.

Oh, good, another mind-reader. You are not stupid, but you are rabid.

Quote:Now again, to fucking hand me shit about the gov not doing it's job, then at the same time say you need guns because you fear government, then at the same time argue that government needs to do their job and keep them out of the hands of the terrorists, or mentally ill, then shout NO, every fucking time an attempt is made to do something.

Please quote me making that argument or shove it up your ass.

Quote:Gun worshipers argue protecting their delusions by moving the goal posts just like a theist apologist.

NOPE, fuck you and fuck your shell game. Nobody wants a fascist state, but we are not going to fucking put up with the obstruction.

Get help.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
21-06-2016, 06:31 AM
(21-06-2016 06:19 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 05:56 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  No asshole, it isn't that courts and cops are too lazy, the fucking GOP cuts funding to everything. So why don't fucking blame them. And no asshole, this bullshit of blaming everyone but a flooded market is an old bullshit script.

Your idea of a "flooded market" being causal is laughably insane. No one is making people buy firearms.

Quote:My High school jr year yearbook, has a fucking picture of the 1984 McDonald's massacre in San Ysidro. James Huberty was the guy's name. And just like the Va Tech shooter, he was mentally ill.

Quote:Sorry tired of that bullshit shell game. Just admit you fucking worship an object. Just admit you don't give a fuck about doing anything. But no, you are not going to blow smoke up my ass like I am stupid. It is the same fucking shell game the blood lobby NRA is playing.

Quote:Now again, to fucking hand me shit about the gov not doing it's job, then at the same time say you need guns because you fear government, then at the same time argue that government needs to do their job and keep them out of the hands of the terrorists, or mentally ill, then shout NO, every fucking time an attempt is made to do something.

Quote:Gun worshipers argue protecting their delusions by moving the goal posts just like a theist apologist.

Get help.

I need help? Bullshit, I am just being blunt. I hate guns, I will never own one. And I also hate all forms of violence, especially gun violence.

Ok so I need help? Hey dipshit, if you really think I need shrink, you do understand most current laws, considering I have no felony record at all, I could go get a gun right now and have one within minutes. So once again, you show what an ignorant fuck you are. Just admit you don't give a shit who gets their hands on guns.

If I need help like you claim, then why are you being fucking stupid screaming about any law that might vet the mentally ill and prevent them from getting them?

I am not the problem dumbfuck, your blindness is. You not liking my word choice does not make me need help. You just don't like having a mirror aimed at your bullshit do nothing logic.

Again asshole, cant have it both ways. Cant say you want to keep them out of the wrong hands, then scream like a crybaby when others actually make attempt to do just that.

Insane is putting your own selfishness and narcissism above public safety.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
21-06-2016, 06:31 AM
(21-06-2016 06:19 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 05:56 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  No asshole, it isn't that courts and cops are too lazy, the fucking GOP cuts funding to everything. So why don't fucking blame them. And no asshole, this bullshit of blaming everyone but a flooded market is an old bullshit script.

Get help.

I need help? Bullshit, I am just being blunt. I hate guns, I will never own one. And I also hate all forms of violence, especially gun violence.

Ok so I need help? Hey dipshit, if you really think I need shrink, you do understand most current laws, considering I have no felony record at all, I could go get a gun right now and have one within minutes. So once again, you show what an ignorant fuck you are. Just admit you don't give a shit who gets their hands on guns.

If I need help like you claim, then why are you being fucking stupid screaming about any law that might vet the mentally ill and prevent them from getting them?

I am not the problem dumbfuck, your blindness is. You not liking my word choice does not make me need help. You just don't like having a mirror aimed at your bullshit do nothing logic.

Again asshole, cant have it both ways. Cant say you want to keep them out of the wrong hands, then scream like a crybaby when others actually make attempt to do just that.

21-06-2016, 06:32 AM
(21-06-2016 06:31 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 06:19 AM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, really? What funding was cut?

Get help.

I'm not the one losing his shit all over the forum. Drinking Beverage

21-06-2016, 06:47 AM
(21-06-2016 06:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 06:31 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I need help? Bullshit, I am just being blunt. I hate guns, I will never own one. And I also hate all forms of violence, especially gun violence.

I'm not the one losing his shit all over the forum. Drinking Beverage

No, you sound just as fucking stupid as Muslims who are more concerned about their god and prophet getting picked on than the actual violence done in the name of Islam.

Now listen asshole, I could give a shit less what you think of my word choice. Now let me ease your paranoid childish crybaby ass. Nobody wants a fascist state. The fucking bullshit "They're coming for our guns" is bullshit fear mongering.

If you care more about my bluntness than the victims of Orlando/Newtown/Charlston/Theatre ect ect ect. All I said was "fuck you", if you think that is worse than being dead, you are proving to me you are a selfish fuck.

Your worship of an object really is no different than far too many Muslims screaming about protecting the Quran. The Quran is just an object too. A mere book has no magic powers to jump off a table with no help, and murder other people. But somehow you can rightfully say the attitude people have about it does have an affect on their behaviors.

You will never get a physical fight from me ever. But if you think a cuss word is worse than death, go fuck yourself. You getting your bullshit logic picked on is not even close to being dead. GROW the fuck up crybaby.

21-06-2016, 06:54 AM
(21-06-2016 06:47 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 06:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  I'm not the one losing his shit all over the forum. Drinking Beverage

No, you sound just as fucking stupid as Muslims who are more concerned about their god and prophet getting picked on than the actual violence done in the name of Islam.

Now listen asshole, I could give a shit less what you think of my word choice. Now let me ease your paranoid childish crybaby ass. Nobody wants a fascist state. The fucking bullshit "They're coming for our guns" is bullshit fear mongering.

If you care more about my bluntness than the victims of Orlando/Newtown/Charlston/Theatre ect ect ect. All I said was "fuck you", if you think that is worse than being dead, you are proving to me you are a selfish fuck.

Your worship of an object really is no different than far too many Muslims screaming about protecting the Quran. The Quran is just an object too. A mere book has no magic powers to jump off a table with no help, and murder other people. But somehow you can rightfully say the attitude people have about it does have an affect on their behaviors.

None of which I have said or even implied. You are just making shit up there.

Quote:You will never get a physical fight from me ever. But if you think a cuss word is worse than death, go fuck yourself. You getting your bullshit logic picked on is not even close to being dead. GROW the fuck up crybaby.

None of which I have said or even implied. You are an emotional basket case.

21-06-2016, 07:11 AM
(21-06-2016 06:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 06:47 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  No, you sound just as fucking stupid as Muslims who are more concerned about their god and prophet getting picked on than the actual violence done in the name of Islam.

None of which I have said or even implied. You are just making shit up there.

Quote:You will never get a physical fight from me ever. But if you think a cuss word is worse than death, go fuck yourself. You getting your bullshit logic picked on is not even close to being dead. GROW the fuck up crybaby.

Way to keep missing the point asshole.

You, "You need help"

You, "You are a basket case"

Ok, I am fucked in the head? Lets pretend I am fucked in the head. Please tell me what would be sane about our current laws that would allow a "basket case" to get a hold of a weapon?

THAT is the fucking point asshole. I am baiting you dumbass and you are too fucking stupid to see that.

Now in the real world, mentally ill, which is not me, are not vetted, and a mentally ill person can fly under the radar and be legal at time of buy. Like the Va Tech shooter, and many others.

Insane is what you are doing. Burring your head in the sand because someone is pointing out an ugly reality you don't want to face. Your priorities as a human are really fucked up if you think a cuss word is worse than being dead.

Nope, you are simply justifying your own selfishness. Take care of yourself Han, I guess that is what you are best at.

21-06-2016, 07:15 AM
You are responding just like the church did when Galileo told the truth about the solar system. You are responding just like car companies did when Nader rightfully pointed out how unsafe care designs are. You are responding just like creationists do when you tell them it is bullshit. Nope sorry asshole, our gun death problem isn't going to be solved with do nothing or more guns. If you don't like my word choice, fuck you. I don't want anyone dead, nor do I have any desire of getting violent with anyone. But I am not going to sugar coat anything just to coddle your bullshit insecurities.

21-06-2016, 07:28 AM
(21-06-2016 07:11 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 06:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  None of which I have said or even implied. You are just making shit up there.

Way to keep missing the point asshole.

You, "You need help"

You, "You are a basket case"

Ok, I am fucked in the head? Lets pretend I am fucked in the head. Please tell me what would be sane about our current laws that would allow a "basket case" to get a hold of a weapon?

A poor mental health system is the cause. Question 11.f. on ATF Form 4473 (the Firearms Transaction Record form) is:
[Image: Capture 4473.PNG]
That form is filled out and is subjected to the NICS background check.

Quote:THAT is the fucking point asshole. I am baiting you dumbass and you are too fucking stupid to see that.

No, quite the opposite.

Quote:Now in the real world, mentally ill, which is not me, are not vetted, and a mentally ill person can fly under the radar and be legal at time of buy. Like the Va Tech shooter, and many others.

I see that you have noticed that the world is not perfect. It will never be perfectly safe.

Quote:Insane is what you are doing. Burring your head in the sand because someone is pointing out an ugly reality you don't want to face. Your priorities as a human are really fucked up if you think a cuss word is worse than being dead.

Nope, you are simply justifying your own selfishness. Take care of yourself Han, I guess that is what you are best at.

When did I say any of that? You really need to get outside your own head occasionally.