[split] Help me train

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2013, 10:18 AM
[split] Help me train
(31-08-2013 09:53 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Many people here appear to be very skilled at debating each other, and I myself can add points that I have heard before when online. However, I believe that I am nowhere near as good at debating theists as the other people here. If you are a theist, or someone else who is willing to mimic a theist, help me train for when I inevitably get into an actual debate. (This better be a legitimate thread.)

Well, you seem to have a very strong vocabulary for your age. I wasn't half as well speaking at your age.

When I comes to mimicking theists, well, what kind of theist do you want? The idiot theist who just says "gawd, gawd, burn in hell", copypasta theists who browse the net to find mumbo-jumbo theories to prove their bullshit, or the slighly less idiotic thiest who studies science just in order to "prove it wrong". Make your choice.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: Help me train
(31-08-2013 10:29 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(31-08-2013 10:18 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Well, you seem to have a very strong vocabulary for your age. I wasn't half as well speaking at your age.

When I comes to mimicking theists, well, what kind of theist do you want? The idiot theist who just says "gawd, gawd, burn in hell", copypasta theists who browse the net to find mumbo-jumbo theories to prove their bullshit, or the slighly less idiotic thiest who studies science just in order to "prove it wrong". Make your choice.

A theist who it is actually possible to debate with would be nice.

Well, just take earmuffs' challange and try to debate with his impression. Just remember, it 99% of these debates end with either side calling eachother poopyheads.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
31-08-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: Help me train
(31-08-2013 10:33 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  ...
Well, just take earmuffs' challenge and try to debate with his impression. Just remember, it 99% of these debates end with either side calling each other poopy-heads.

Really?

Muffsy usually starts with that.

Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post