[split] High School atheist group had to give in...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: High School atheist group had to give in...
(28-02-2014 05:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 05:18 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I've never been incarcerated you dumb bitch.

Silly Ryan. Voluntarily seeking professional help from an inpatient facility ain't incarceration. HeyWouldYaBlowMe could check out any time he liked.

Never been hospitalized either Girly. The details of my life are inconsequential so I won't go into them suffice it to say my absence had nothing do with some defect on my part.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2014, 05:54 PM
(28-02-2014 05:49 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 05:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Silly Ryan. Voluntarily seeking professional help from an inpatient facility ain't incarceration. HeyWouldYaBlowMe could check out any time he liked.

Never been hospitalized either Girly. The details of my life are inconsequential so I won't go into them suffice it to say my absence had nothing do with some defect on my part.

Your presence has everything to do with some defect on your part.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 7 users Like evenheathen's post
28-02-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: High School atheist group had to give in...
(28-02-2014 05:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Silly Ryan. Voluntarily seeking professional help from an inpatient facility ain't incarceration. HeyWouldYaBlowMe could check out any time he liked.

Goddam, you'd think with a moniker like HeyWouldYaBlowMe he'd be able to take a ribbing. Ah well. Blow me.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-02-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: [split] High School atheist group had to give in...
Blowjob Barbara can go fuck off.

Or just shoo fly!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

28-02-2014, 06:06 PM
(28-02-2014 05:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 05:01 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I've only seen a few of your posts, but I already don't like you. I really hope you're sterile.

Blowjob vanished suddenly around December...maybe he just got out of jail or something and trying to assimilate back into society. Girl_nails

Yes, he makes friends where ever he goes and likes to be called Barbara.

Are you sure it wasn't "Brabra"?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 2 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
28-02-2014, 06:16 PM

I, too, maintain that when I'm late for work, it's the clock's fault!

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
06-03-2014, 12:50 PM
(28-02-2014 05:01 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 04:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Shoo Bitch

I've only seen a few of your posts, but I already don't like you. I really hope you're sterile.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
06-03-2014, 12:53 PM
(28-02-2014 05:18 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 05:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Blowjob vanished suddenly around December...maybe he just got out of jail or something and trying to assimilate back into society. Girl_nails

I've never been incarcerated you dumb bitch.

You're not suppose to be incarcerated you low expectation having motherfucker. What do you want, a cookie?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
15-03-2014, 03:04 PM
It's funny that it took me so long to figure out why everyone called him blow job. For so long I didn't get the connection.
Heywood, I will blow you if you rep me Big Grin

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
15-03-2014, 09:16 PM
(15-03-2014 03:04 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  It's funny that it took me so long to figure out why everyone called him blow job. For so long I didn't get the connection.
Heywood, I will blow you if you rep me Big Grin

Done.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post