[split] Hillary Email thing again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2016, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2016 01:16 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
[split] Hillary Email thing again
It amazes me that this candidate still has support after the FBI report. I cannot understand how anyone could support her knowing she put classified information on a non secure server, and then lied about it. Not only did she lie under oath about it, she lied to the American people multiple times in interviews.

Her judgement is flawed, and she should not ever be allowed to gain access to classified material again. She should never be president.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
22-07-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: Hillary Rally
(22-07-2016 07:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It amazes me that this candidate still has support after the FBI report. I cannot understand how anyone could support her knowing she put classified information on a non secure server, and then lied about it. Not only did she lie under oath about it, she lied to the American people multiple times in interviews.

Her judgement is flawed, and she should not ever be allowed to gain access to classified material again. She should never be president.

We can see that in any number of threads now. This thread is about a rally. Let's not make all threads read the same.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
23-07-2016, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2016 12:24 PM by Brian37.)
(22-07-2016 07:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It amazes me that this candidate still has support after the FBI report. I cannot understand how anyone could support her knowing she put classified information on a non secure server, and then lied about it. Not only did she lie under oath about it, she lied to the American people multiple times in interviews.

Fuck off, you must have forgotten all the e-mails Powell and Rice and Bush's administration sent on personal devices. The GOP cuts funding to everything to fund corporate welfare. It is no fucking different in a private job when the business owner limits your resources then blames you because you cant follow the script.

If you don't want ANY president cutting corners, then the funding has to be there to provide them the opportunity in the first place. Same fucking argument with Bengazi. GOP cut funding to the security, and lets forget that under Bush Jr there were far more attacks and deaths and even under Reagan, on foreign outposts than under Obama.

Now, unless you can prove that all the people that sent her those e-mails who work for the government were all voting democrats your conspiracy crap is bullshit.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-07-2016, 12:21 PM
(23-07-2016 12:18 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  

Fuck off, you must have forgotten all the e-mails Powell and Rice and Bush's administration sent on personal devices.

None of which were marked classified like Hillary's were. Nor were any of them retroactively classified like many of hers were. But thanks for playing.

[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
23-07-2016, 12:22 PM
(23-07-2016 12:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(23-07-2016 12:18 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Fuck off, you must have forgotten all the e-mails Powell and Rice and Bush's administration sent on personal devices.

None of which were marked classified like Hillary's were. Nor were any of them retroactively classified like many of hers were. But thanks for playing.

None of which were stored on a private server at home either, for that matter.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
23-07-2016, 12:23 PM
(23-07-2016 12:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(23-07-2016 12:18 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Fuck off, you must have forgotten all the e-mails Powell and Rice and Bush's administration sent on personal devices.

Citation needed.

Drinking Beverage

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
23-07-2016, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2016 12:29 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(23-07-2016 12:23 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(23-07-2016 12:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  None of which were marked classified like Hillary's were. Nor were any of them retroactively classified like many of hers were. But thanks for playing.

Citation needed.

Drinking Beverage

You're kidding right? Did you watch the FBI directors testimony or his press conference?

23-07-2016, 12:43 PM
(23-07-2016 12:22 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-07-2016 12:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  None of which were marked classified like Hillary's were. Nor were any of them retroactively classified like many of hers were. But thanks for playing.

None of which were stored on a private server at home either, for that matter.

Did you miss the fucking part where I said, it is hard to do your job when your resources aren't fully funded. Same with any fucking job.

A president and a their staff have to consistently make quick decisions and are not always around the equipment required. Bush's staff used PERSONAL DEVICES too, you making this about a "server" doesn't make it any less a personal device.

If you don't want ANY party's politician winging it like "The A Team" or "MacGyver" trying to do CPR with a tube of toothpaste, a bicycle chain and a split power cord with exposed wires, then FUCKING FUNDING COUNTS.

Same fucking shit with cops and unarmed people dying. Hard to do your job when you lack staff, and have to face a public with more weapons or bigger weapons than you. No non lethal options, short staffed, trained to fear, end up cutting corners.

Nobody is claiming what she did was ideal, but speed counts when it comes to global issues and that personal use was also why Bush's administration did the same. No fucking conspiracy.

Blame the law and blame the lack of funding and especially blame the GOP who has been robbing the tax payers to fund corporate welfare.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
23-07-2016, 12:49 PM
(23-07-2016 12:43 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(23-07-2016 12:22 PM)Vosur Wrote:  None of which were stored on a private server at home either, for that matter.

Did you miss the fucking part where I said, it is hard to do your job when your resources aren't fully funded. Same with any fucking job.

A president and a their staff have to consistently make quick decisions and are not always around the equipment required. Bush's staff used PERSONAL DEVICES too, you making this about a "server" doesn't make it any less a personal device.

If you don't want ANY party's politician winging it like "The A Team" or "MacGyver" trying to do CPR with a tube of toothpaste, a bicycle chain and a split power cord with exposed wires, then FUCKING FUNDING COUNTS.

Same fucking shit with cops and unarmed people dying. Hard to do your job when you lack staff, and have to face a public with more weapons or bigger weapons than you. No non lethal options, short staffed, trained to fear, end up cutting corners.

Nobody is claiming what she did was ideal, but speed counts when it comes to global issues and that personal use was also why Bush's administration did the same. No fucking conspiracy.

Blame the law and blame the lack of funding and especially blame the GOP who has been robbing the tax payers to fund corporate welfare.

You're insane. The government has plenty of money to give the Secretary of State an email address and a blackberry.

You're really reaching. It's the fucking US government, not your local pizzeria where you work.

[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
23-07-2016, 12:49 PM
(23-07-2016 12:24 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(23-07-2016 12:23 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Citation needed.

Drinking Beverage

You're kidding right? Did you watch the FBI directors testimony or his press conference?

The citation needed is for Rice and Powell. The only reason you know anything about Hillary's server and what was on it is because of the investigation. How do you know if Rice or Powell or anyone else for that matter didn't have classified shit on their servers? Were they investigated? We're their servers and computers checked? Of course not, because they didn't have a witch hunt out for them.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post