[split] How Can Some People Actually Support Shepard Smith Calling Robin Williams A Coward?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2014, 08:08 PM
[split] How Can Some People Actually Support Shepard Smith Calling Robin Williams A Coward?
Robin Williams had to pay 35 million to his two ex wives. He had to keep working to keep up the payments. How the hell does one pay off $35 million when your tv show is cancelled? The courts have no sympathy for these men. If they can't keep up they can be thrown in prison. At 62 RW, after his heart surgery, needed to slow down but had no option but to go on the road doing his one-man stands. Perhaps he wasn't really strong enough to do this, both emotionally and physically, and just couldn't see any point in continuing on. John Belushi took his own life for the same reasons - the horrific alimony (all money) payments. Yrs ago I met a handsome Texan who was loaded. I asked him how he'd managed to stay single well into his 30's. He said he was supposed to get married, but half way down the aisle he turned and ran out of the church. His parents have toiled in the dry cleaning business and eventually owned a chain of them in every state, which he inherited. He himself was a legal partner in a large firm. He told me that had he married, the gal could divorce him and take him for half. He wasn't about to let anyone get half the assets his parents had worked so hard for.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: How Can Some People Actually Support Shepard Smith Calling Robin Williams A Coward?
(20-08-2014 08:08 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  Robin Williams had to pay 35 million to his two ex wives. He had to keep working to keep up the payments. How the hell does one pay off $35 million when your tv show is cancelled? The courts have no sympathy for these men. If they can't keep up they can be thrown in prison. At 62 RW, after his heart surgery, needed to slow down but had no option but to go on the road doing his one-man stands. Perhaps he wasn't really strong enough to do this, both emotionally and physically, and just couldn't see any point in continuing on. John Belushi took his own life for the same reasons - the horrific alimony (all money) payments. Yrs ago I met a handsome Texan who was loaded. I asked him how he'd managed to stay single well into his 30's. He said he was supposed to get married, but half way down the aisle he turned and ran out of the church. His parents have toiled in the dry cleaning business and eventually owned a chain of them in every state, which he inherited. He himself was a legal partner in a large firm. He told me that had he married, the gal could divorce him and take him for half. He wasn't about to let anyone get half the assets his parents had worked so hard for.

What? Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
20-08-2014, 08:53 PM
How Can Some People Actually Support Shepard Smith Calling Robin Williams A Coward?
Thread Split

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

20-08-2014, 11:14 PM
How Can Some People Actually Support Shepard Smith Calling Robin Williams A Coward?
(20-08-2014 08:08 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  Robin Williams had to pay 35 million to his two ex wives. He had to keep working to keep up the payments. How the hell does one pay off $35 million when your tv show is cancelled? The courts have no sympathy for these men. If they can't keep up they can be thrown in prison. At 62 RW, after his heart surgery, needed to slow down but had no option but to go on the road doing his one-man stands. Perhaps he wasn't really strong enough to do this, both emotionally and physically, and just couldn't see any point in continuing on. John Belushi took his own life for the same reasons - the horrific alimony (all money) payments. Yrs ago I met a handsome Texan who was loaded. I asked him how he'd managed to stay single well into his 30's. He said he was supposed to get married, but half way down the aisle he turned and ran out of the church. His parents have toiled in the dry cleaning business and eventually owned a chain of them in every state, which he inherited. He himself was a legal partner in a large firm. He told me that had he married, the gal could divorce him and take him for half. He wasn't about to let anyone get half the assets his parents had worked so hard for.

Then ya get a lawyer, and sign a pre-nup. Simple. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-08-2014, 03:28 AM
lol subject too long
(20-08-2014 11:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Then ya get a lawyer, and sign a pre-nup. Simple. Facepalm

No, it isn't. The law is always in favor of evil.

Truth seeker.
21-08-2014, 04:43 AM
RE: [split] Some People Actuall Shepard Smith Calling Robin Williams A Coward?
(21-08-2014 03:28 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 11:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Then ya get a lawyer, and sign a pre-nup. Simple. Facepalm

No, it isn't. The law is always in favor of evil.

You're like a rat diddo, turds just drop out of you wherever you go.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
21-08-2014, 11:24 AM
REHow Can Some People Actually Support Shepard Smith Calling Robin Williams A Coward?
(21-08-2014 04:43 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 03:28 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  No, it isn't. The law is always in favor of evil.

You're like a rat diddo, turds just drop out of you wherever you go.

Too funny Smile

No doubt diddo thinks they're gems. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-08-2014, 01:29 PM
.... Williams A Coward?
(21-08-2014 11:24 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 04:43 AM)pablo Wrote:  You're like a rat diddo, turds just drop out of you wherever you go.

Too funny Smile

No doubt diddo thinks they're gems. Tongue

amazing the.....diversity.... of people who come to this forum... Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
21-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Without reading what this was split from....was the point of this thread 'Alimony/Courts/Judges are unfair' or is it 'Robin Williams was no coward'? I don't know which non-virtual metaphysical thread to follow. If it's the former then I think a lot of people would agree. If it's the latter is is presumptuous and a bit out of left field. Unsure