[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2013, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2013 06:53 AM by kingschosen.)
[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I
Shouldn't negative reps be reviewed by administrators? People have given me negative reps saying I am an anti-semite, without any links or evidence to their claim.
Is making up something about someone allowed in giving negative reps? YES or NO

If yes, can anyone on the forum give negative reps simply because they don't like someone?

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: Reputation arguments... AKA Reputations as Social Caste
(22-10-2013 11:21 PM)I and I Wrote:  Shouldn't negative reps be reviewed by administrators? People have given me negative reps saying I am an anti-semite, without any links or evidence to their claim.

If yes, can anyone on the forum give negative reps simply because they don't like someone?

Drinking Beverage

Yes, it is allowed, the same rules apply to reps as apply to posts.

As to the second part of your question, what did you think the option of neg repping was for?

[Image: giphy.gif]
22-10-2013, 11:38 PM
(22-10-2013 11:28 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(22-10-2013 11:21 PM)I and I Wrote:  Shouldn't negative reps be reviewed by administrators? People have given me negative reps saying I am an anti-semite, without any links or evidence to their claim.

Drinking Beverage

Yes, it is allowed, the same rules apply to reps as apply to posts.

As to the second part of your question, what did you think the option of neg repping was for?

so I can lie for reasons giving negative reps?
22-10-2013, 11:44 PM
(22-10-2013 11:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(22-10-2013 11:28 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Yes, it is allowed, the same rules apply to reps as apply to posts.

so I can lie for reasons giving negative reps?

While it would most likely be frowned upon, I doubt there is any reason for it to be a prohibited action.

[Image: giphy.gif]
23-10-2013, 01:03 AM
You can be repped or rep for any reason. This is why you should follow the golden rule - Don't be a dick.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
23-10-2013, 01:16 AM
Reputation arguments... AKA Reputations as Social Caste
(23-10-2013 01:03 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  You can be repped or rep for any reason. This is why you should follow the golden rule - Don't be a dick.

What golden rule? When people are a dick to me first in every thread I should have been negative repping them a long time ago?
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
23-10-2013, 01:52 AM

Drinking Beverage

Does someone who makes a thousand threads in the space of 2hours all about the same topic all with an unknown dodgy motive and "when did you stop beating your wife question" all without ever once expressing your own argument/opinion, deserve to get neg repped. YES or NO

Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
23-10-2013, 02:26 AM
Reputation arguments... AKA Reputations as Social Caste
(23-10-2013 01:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Drinking Beverage

Does someone who makes a thousand threads in the space of 2hours all about the same topic all with an unknown dodgy motive and "when did you stop beating your wife question" all without ever once expressing your own argument/opinion, deserve to get neg repped. YES or NO

Drinking Beverage

Name two threads of mine in the past 2 weeks with the same topic. And what is a topic? Bible? Religion? Current events? You could define a topic broadly enough to accuse anyone of starting similar topics.
23-10-2013, 03:31 AM
(23-10-2013 02:26 AM)I and I Wrote:  Name two threads of mine in the past 2 weeks with the same topic. And what is a topic? Bible? Religion? Current events? You could define a topic broadly enough to accuse anyone of starting similar topics.

Dodgy

Past 2 weeks? Isn't that when I had your ability to make new threads disabled because of your behaviour? I think it is... Drinking Beverage

You must be a pathalogical liar, completely out of touch with reality and have a general lack of self awareness.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 8 users Like DeepThought's post
23-10-2013, 04:17 AM
(23-10-2013 03:31 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 02:26 AM)I and I Wrote:  Name two threads of mine in the past 2 weeks with the same topic. And what is a topic? Bible? Religion? Current events? You could define a topic broadly enough to accuse anyone of starting similar topics.

Dodgy

Past 2 weeks? Isn't that when I had your ability to make new threads disabled because of your behaviour? I think it is... Drinking Beverage

You must be a pathalogical liar, completely out of touch with reality and have a general lack of self awareness.

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=someon...n&safe=off

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post