[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2013, 11:22 PM
(23-10-2013 10:30 PM)Heathen Wrote:  This forum is not all about you I&I. You may actually hold the record for the number of threads started. Perhaps people are telling you that you need to be a little more selective. Have you ever typed something, thought about it and then deleted it before posting? Most people do that a lot. I know I do.

Once a thought gets on to a thread, it is already edited for public consumption. My ability to make threads was taken away still without an explanation along with certain threads of mine being locked. My curiosity about these actions doesn't mean I believe it's all about me.

Are you curious as to why I can't make threads along with why certain threads were locked? Is the locking of these threads and the making threads ban implying that certain content matter is not allowed on this forum?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: [split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I
Oh stop playing the victim you fully know that those threads were locked and your thread making privileges (note that word, I bolded it for you, you might wanna google it for a definition) were removed because you created like 4 threads at the same time all with the same topic. The problem isn't the topic it's the spamming, that's why they were removed.

You might wanna be careful, not every forum is as tolerant as us, you'll run out of places to spread your ignorance if you're not careful.
Much like how your hair is quickly running out of fertile scalp to grow on.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
23-10-2013, 11:40 PM
I&I
It's pretty obvious you have chosen the way you want to go. You are continuing to be a dick. You should know by now what to expect. Don't whine about it when it happens.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-10-2013, 11:45 PM
(23-10-2013 11:22 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 10:30 PM)Heathen Wrote:  This forum is not all about you I&I. You may actually hold the record for the number of threads started. Perhaps people are telling you that you need to be a little more selective. Have you ever typed something, thought about it and then deleted it before posting? Most people do that a lot. I know I do.

Once a thought gets on to a thread, it is already edited for public consumption. My ability to make threads was taken away still without an explanation along with certain threads of mine being locked. My curiosity about these actions doesn't mean I believe it's all about me.

Are you curious as to why I can't make threads along with why certain threads were locked? Is the locking of these threads and the making threads ban implying that certain content matter is not allowed on this forum?

I'm not curious. I think I have a decent idea why this was done, though I had nothing to do with the action.

I&I is paranoid, delusional, antisocial, petulant, antisemitic, and credulously prone to accept conspiracy theories. I&I lies and misrepresents people's views. His threads are intentionally misleading and dishonest in how they coalesce around a thinly veiled agenda of Jew hatred, hatred for the US, and misogyny.

This post "The rational debater's guide, brought to you by I&I " , explains in more detail of the quality of I&I discussions:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...you-by-I-I

I've been fairly forgiving of most on this forum. Even when some start rubbing people the wrong way, I'm prone to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I don't give negative rep to people myself. But I&I deserves all the negative rep he's been given.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
24-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Anjele keeps calling me a dick after I have respectfully asked her questions.

Earmuffs is posting derogatory comments.

Bryan "s" has joined in on the attacks.

If I were to retaliate then the group of bullies would cry about it. " how dare he retaliate against our group of bullies"

Not retaliating isn't working so far anjele and kingschosen.

Back to the topic.

What was I posting/subject matter that caused my thread making abilities to be revoked?
24-10-2013, 12:11 AM
You're an idiot.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Anjele, your theories about not retaliating aren't accurate. What if....:just what if people here treat me wrong, has that ever been considered or explored in your kind? Or is it all only me that is offensive?
24-10-2013, 12:55 AM
It's because your an idiot.

24-10-2013, 01:37 AM
(24-10-2013 12:47 AM)I and I Wrote:  Anjele, your theories about not retaliating aren't accurate. What if....:just what if people here treat me wrong, has that ever been considered or explored in your kind? Or is it all only me that is offensive?
I think people here treat you better then you deserve to be treated.

When this much people tell you that you're an asshole, it is you that needs to reconsider your behavior , not others.

Maybe you should explore this idea in your mind :
"Maybe those people are right, and I am acting like an asshole"

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
24-10-2013, 01:48 AM
(24-10-2013 01:37 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 12:47 AM)I and I Wrote:  Anjele, your theories about not retaliating aren't accurate. What if....:just what if people here treat me wrong, has that ever been considered or explored in your kind? Or is it all only me that is offensive?
I think people here treat you better then you deserve to be treated.

When this much people tell you that you're an asshole, it is you that needs to reconsider your behavior , not others.

Maybe you should explore this idea in your mind :
"Maybe those people are right, and I am acting like an asshole"

Have you ever seen me start criticizing someone in a thread without being made fun of first? Have your ever been skeptical of the claims about me and looked for evidence of the claims about me? Yes or no.