[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2013, 02:19 AM
RE: [split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I
I don't judge people based on others opinions, when I came to this forum, I didn't know about rep system, but I did find your threads.
You know what I thought?
"look, I found the forum idiot"

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
24-10-2013, 02:32 AM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2013 03:50 AM by DeepThought.)
(24-10-2013 01:48 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 01:37 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I think people here treat you better then you deserve to be treated.

When this much people tell you that you're an asshole, it is you that needs to reconsider your behavior , not others.

Maybe you should explore this idea in your mind :
"Maybe those people are right, and I am acting like an asshole"

Have you ever seen me start criticizing someone in a thread without being made fun of first? Have your ever been skeptical of the claims about me and looked for evidence of the claims about me? Yes or no.

Hey, assholio. Yes I've seen you straight out viciously attack people who asked benign questions. I think Anjele was one of those people. Sure others may have been atacking you in that thread but you didn't go after them.

That behaviour doesn't win you any friends. Man... pretty much everyone is saying the same thing. Stay in denial if you like, though it's pretty obvious to most people that you are a childish asshole. Tit for tat mentality doesn't help. You have to want to be a nice decent person which doesn't come naturally for you.

Another part of your problem is your tainted reputation. Not talking about the rep system either. It would take some effort to change peoples opinion of you.

Maybe being an asshole is just part of your genetic makup so you can't change it. You should find some asshole friends you are compatible with and stawman each other to death. Maybe at the very core of your being you are just an asshole?

Here is a song just for you.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
24-10-2013, 03:06 AM
(23-10-2013 10:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  People are dicks to me in every thread including this one.

Lol like the time you were in the picture thread, and you were all like "wow everybody here is so ugly, let me fix that" or some shit that obviously wasn't insulting to anyone... And then for no reason at all, people ridiculed your picture... Its a conspiracy for sho.
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
24-10-2013, 06:57 AM
(24-10-2013 03:06 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 10:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  People are dicks to me in every thread including this one.

Lol like the time you were in the picture thread, and you were all like "wow everybody here is so ugly, let me fix that" or some shit that obviously wasn't insulting to anyone... And then for no reason at all, people ridiculed your picture... Its a conspiracy for sho.

So a sense of humor is lacking.
24-10-2013, 06:59 AM
(24-10-2013 02:32 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 01:48 AM)I and I Wrote:  Have you ever seen me start criticizing someone in a thread without being made fun of first? Have your ever been skeptical of the claims about me and looked for evidence of the claims about me? Yes or no.

Hey, assholio. Yes I've seen you straight out viciously attack people who asked benign questions. I think Anjele was one of those people. Sure others may have been atacking you in that thread but you didn't go after them.

That behaviour doesn't win you any friends. Man... pretty much everyone is saying the same thing. Stay in denial if you like, though it's pretty obvious to most people that you are a childish asshole. Tit for tat mentality doesn't help. You have to want to be a nice decent person which doesn't come naturally for you.

Another part of your problem is your tainted reputation. Not talking about the rep system either. It would take some effort to change peoples opinion of you.

Maybe being an asshole is just part of your genetic makup so you can't change it. You should find some asshole friends you are compatible with and stawman each other to death. Maybe at the very core of your being you are just an asshole?

Here is a song just for you.

Evidence, where is the evidence that I just out of the blue for no reason (without being attacked first) attack people.
24-10-2013, 07:00 AM
(24-10-2013 02:19 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I don't judge people based on others opinions, when I came to this forum, I didn't know about rep system, but I did find your threads.
You know what I thought?

So you don't judge people and you judge people at the same time. Cool logic
24-10-2013, 07:26 AM
Re: RE: [split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I
(24-10-2013 07:00 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 02:19 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I don't judge people based on others opinions, when I came to this forum, I didn't know about rep system, but I did find your threads.
You know what I thought?

That post said nothing to the likes of him not judging people; he said based on others opinions.

This furthers my thoughts that you may have a legitimate comprehension issue...

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
24-10-2013, 07:26 AM
(24-10-2013 07:00 AM)I and I Wrote:  
You know what I thought?
"look, I found the forum idiot

Where did I say I don't judge peple? I do, just not based on other peoples opinion. I form my own opinion and judgement based on what I see.Exactly like I stated in the post you quoted.
Your pathetic atempt of strawmaning furthers my opinion that you are a dishonest cunt.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
24-10-2013, 07:35 AM
I have asked for evidence for any thread in where I attacked someone that wasn't a retaliation for being attacked first.

You guys keep saying I am a big ole meanie. Then post the mother fucking evidence. Either you have the evidence or you don't.

I have also asked for the reason as to why my thread making abilities were blocked. Still no answer on this.
24-10-2013, 07:38 AM
(24-10-2013 07:26 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 07:00 AM)I and I Wrote:  So you don't judge people and you judge people at the same time. Cool logic

That post said nothing to the likes of him not judging people; he said based on others opinions.

This furthers my thoughts that you may have a legitimate comprehension issue...

I think you might have a comprehension issue. You see, people here are making a claim yet seem really lacking in the evidence department.