[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2013, 07:47 AM
RE: [split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I
Quote:I have also asked for the reason as to why my thread making abilities were blocked. Still no answer on this.

Actually you have.
The mod that restricted you would have PMed you why and I'm fairly sure you've had warnings on several occasions as to stopping the spamming.
Failing all that, I have provided you with an answer in this very thread.

edit: Almost forgot. You fucktard.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2013, 07:59 AM
[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I
(24-10-2013 07:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:I have also asked for the reason as to why my thread making abilities were blocked. Still no answer on this.

Actually you have.
The mod that restricted you would have PMed you why and I'm fairly sure you've had warnings on several occasions as to stopping the spamming.

Nope, I received no warning and no explanation for the reasons as to why I was blocked from making threads. I don't even know who blocked me. The other mods I have asked say they don't know the reasons because they didn't block me.
24-10-2013, 08:14 AM
You do know exactly who blocked you because they said they blocked you in this very thread you fucktard.
They even gave the reason for doing it...

And like I said, I told you the reason again because I knew your tiny mind is incapable of semi-complex thought.
Would you like me to tell you again?
Ok, but this time you might wanna grab a pen and paper and write it down at home ok? I'll wait for you to get a pen and paper.
Got it? Ok let's start. Say it with me now.
Ssssppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm...

Ok? Do you understand YES or NO?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
24-10-2013, 08:36 AM
(23-10-2013 08:35 PM)I and I Wrote:  News flash: this is why people don't like you.
(23-10-2013 09:55 PM)I and I Wrote:  Funny that we established earlier that reps don't mean anything except for personal dislike or like of someone.

These are not congruent statements.

Also I'm still curious as to how direct quotations were a misrepresentation of your views.

... this is my signature!
24-10-2013, 08:37 AM
(24-10-2013 07:59 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 07:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually you have.

Nope, I received no warning and no explanation for the reasons as to why I was blocked from making threads. I don't even know who blocked me. The other mods I have asked say they don't know the reasons because they didn't block me.

on what page did this person claim that he sent warnings, and explained why he booked me from making threads? I know I know, I ask for the page, and you never provide the page number.....which in that case, I also solved every every question about human nature on the page after that. go find it.
24-10-2013, 08:45 AM
There was many a day when I clicked "today's posts" in the morning and the majority of them were IandI threads. That's spam. None of them were about atheism either, which is the topic of this message board. That makes it total spam.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-10-2013, 08:46 AM
(24-10-2013 07:59 AM)I and I Wrote:  Nope, I received no warning and no explanation for the reasons as to why I was blocked from making threads. I don't even know who blocked me. The other mods I have asked say they don't know the reasons because they didn't block me.

Uh...

(23-10-2013 03:31 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Past 2 weeks? Isn't that when I had your ability to make new threads disabled because of your behaviour? I think it is... Drinking Beverage

DeepThought has explicitly confirmed that it was he who revoked your privileges. Now, it would be possible for you to have missed that statement, except, of course, for the part where you responded to it:
(23-10-2013 05:10 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 03:31 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Dodgy

Past 2 weeks? Isn't that when I had your ability to make new threads disabled because of your behaviour? I think it is... Drinking Beverage

You must be a pathalogical liar, completely out of touch with reality and have a general lack of self awareness.

Name two threads in the past two weeks of mine that were the same.

In fact, name two threads of mine that were the same topic at any time since I have been on this forum. This is your chance to shine, post the evidence. Either you have it it you don't.

Are you delusional or do you have evidence that I made threads about the same topic. Evidence please.

So, uh, yeah.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
24-10-2013, 09:01 AM
(24-10-2013 08:36 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 08:35 PM)I and I Wrote:  News flash: this is why people don't like you.
(23-10-2013 09:55 PM)I and I Wrote:  Funny that we established earlier that reps don't mean anything except for personal dislike or like of someone.

These are not congruent statements.

Also I'm still curious as to how direct quotations were a misrepresentation of your views.

they weren't direct quotations. You simply made them up. Nice try though.
24-10-2013, 09:02 AM
(24-10-2013 08:46 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 07:59 AM)I and I Wrote:  Nope, I received no warning and no explanation for the reasons as to why I was blocked from making threads. I don't even know who blocked me. The other mods I have asked say they don't know the reasons because they didn't block me.

Uh...

(23-10-2013 03:31 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Past 2 weeks? Isn't that when I had your ability to make new threads disabled because of your behaviour? I think it is... Drinking Beverage

DeepThought has explicitly confirmed that it was he who revoked your privileges. Now, it would be possible for you to have missed that statement, except, of course, for the part where you responded to it:
(23-10-2013 05:10 AM)I and I Wrote:  Name two threads in the past two weeks of mine that were the same.

In fact, name two threads of mine that were the same topic at any time since I have been on this forum. This is your chance to shine, post the evidence. Either you have it it you don't.

Are you delusional or do you have evidence that I made threads about the same topic. Evidence please.

So, uh, yeah.

So he did it for no reason. cool
24-10-2013, 09:43 AM
You sure get pissy over not getting what you want when you want it.

No one here is going to provide you with a list of topics that are/aren't acceptable...a list that you would then use to create your next onslaught of redundant threads where you start crap but won't answer a direct question.

What a lot of us are trying to figure out isn't why you were blocked but why you haven't been banned. Oh yeah, the reason you haven't been banned is because you know just how close to get to that line without stepping over it...you got pretty close this time and got limited...scared you a little didn't it? Cause where else are you going to go? It's obvious you don't intend to play nice but you also don't want to get banned from here.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy