[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: [split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I
(24-10-2013 09:01 AM)I and I Wrote:  they weren't direct quotations. You simply made them up. Nice try though.

The dialogue I made up. The quotes were actual quotes. You know - actual things you actually said?

It was only two weeks ago. Here is the thread.

Are you for real?

If you're genuinely delusional and don't remember this, well - that would explain a lot, actually.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
24-10-2013, 10:20 AM
[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I
(24-10-2013 10:16 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 09:01 AM)I and I Wrote:  they weren't direct quotations. You simply made them up. Nice try though.

The dialogue I made up. The quotes were actual quotes. You know - actual things you actually said?

It was only two weeks ago. Here is the thread.

Are you for real?

If you're genuinely delusional and don't remember this, well - that would explain a lot, actually.

You made up a diogue and quotes about 9-11 that I didn't say and now for some reason you are linking the thread that isn't about 9-11.

You shouldn't drink this early.
24-10-2013, 10:21 AM
(24-10-2013 09:02 AM)I and I Wrote:  So he did it for no reason. cool

So... you're just going to abandon the claim of "I don't know who did it"? And never acknowledge having made such a demonstrably untrue claim? And never acknowledge you, yourself admitting the contrary? And shift immediately into a different claim ("I don't know why")?

We might call that business as usual, so far as you're concerned.

He provided the reason in that very post. It did not contain specifics, but it did make reference to your conduct and character.

Then again, including specific and direct quotes from your prior threads would apparently constitute "just making them up". So I guess that's why he didn't bother?

24-10-2013, 10:28 AM
(24-10-2013 10:20 AM)I and I Wrote:  You made up a diogue and quotes about 9-11 that I didn't say and now for some reason you are linking the thread that isn't about 9-11.

Yes. I made up a 'diogue'. Which I admitted to be a summary. All along. You have nonetheless failed to demonstrate which parts, if any, are not accurate reflections of your views - which I have asked you, simply, to do, if indeed there are inaccuracies. I reiterate: which parts are not an accurate representation of your views?

The other part of my post (#81 in this thread) - you know, the whole second half? - was addressing some specious claims you made regarding Jews. In which you made explicit claims which are demonstrably untrue. I provided citations of your exact words, and later the thread from which they were taken. This, in fact, constitutes not making up quotes.

That you are now refusing to even acknowledge this leads me to believe you are well aware of the situation, are well aware that yes, you said those things, are well aware that yes, they are wrong, and are well aware that yes, we all noticed it.

(24-10-2013 10:20 AM)I and I Wrote:  You shouldn't drink this early.

I wish. It would certainly make you easier to deal with.

24-10-2013, 10:39 AM
May I suggest starving the troll?

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
24-10-2013, 11:08 AM
(24-10-2013 10:39 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  May I suggest starving the troll?

I know, I really shouldn't feed him.

But he showed a glimmer of hope! And I thought there might actually be a chance to resolve the eternal troll dilemma - deliberate or congenital...

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
24-10-2013, 07:47 PM
He's a fucking joke. It's laughable at how pathetically stupid minded he is.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-10-2013, 06:53 AM
Here's a classic I&I thread derail:
OP: Here's some new and promising research that prevents juvenile diabetes in rats through vaccination against certain virus strains.
I&I: Juvenile diabetes is caused by bad food.
OP: I think you're thinking of type II diabetes
I&I: This cherrypicked piece of data I just googled for says it's not caused by a virus. It supports my opinion and therefore is correct. By the way, you can't check my source without signing up for an account on some web site and I haven't quoted any parts of the article that might back up my claim.
earmuffs: You're an idiot.
I&I: I know you are but what am I?
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...1-Diabetes

The thing that bugs me I&I is that you are never prepared to lose an argument. You don't seem to care about being right or being wrong. You don't seem to be able to conceive that someone else knows something you don't or has thought of something you haven't. On every subject you seem to enter the arena if ideas empty handed, and leave just as empty handed. You don't know everything. You have the opportunity to learn and engage and debate constructively but you don't take those opportunities. You are fixated on the idea that your own ideas however ignorant are unchangeable. Your only objective in debate is to impose those ideas on other people. If other people accept your ideas you tolerate them. If other people point out the flaws in your ideas you don't defend your ideas effectively, nor do you consider the possibility that other notions could possibly be superior. You just get huffy over the fact others hold differing views and opinions.

Just take a step back. When someone disagrees with you, listen to what they have to say. Judge their input sceptically, on its merits. Judge your own ideas sceptically, on their merits. Don't make radical claims you can't back up and expect them to go unchallenged. Don't reject other people's ideas out of hand.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 7 users Like Hafnof's post
25-10-2013, 07:29 AM
(25-10-2013 06:53 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  IandI: " It supports my opinion and therefore is correct."

Hahahahaha!!!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
25-10-2013, 08:15 AM
I&I, here's some advice. Some proper advice.

Don't listen to a word anyone in this thread is saying.
You just keep being you.
That way you'll be banned and nobody will have to deal with your shit anymore.

Win win.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.