[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: [split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I
(29-10-2013 03:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Your gross and you smell bad. Go away.

Stop trying to reason with him. It doesn't work.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2013, 04:03 PM
(29-10-2013 02:42 PM)I and I Wrote:  If "truth" is determined by consensus then where does that leave science? (I also started a thread about this, however, since it was me who made the thread then of course it had to be a topic out of the depths of evil and not worth discussing.

Or maybe that is what stupid people do when you introduce a topic they have never considered?

[Image: 500px-Oh-you-show.jpg]

... this is my signature!
29-10-2013, 10:10 PM
He conveniently ignores Hafnofs posts. Predending they don't exist.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
30-10-2013, 05:46 AM
(29-10-2013 03:28 PM)Heathen Wrote:  As usual, he didn't read a word I said.

Where did I say that the truth (when dealing with established provable fact) is determined by consensus? He missed the nuance there. I was speaking of opinion, not fact. Once again he seems to have a problem with establishing definitions before engaging in debate. He has a habit of reading a lot into what people say and going off on a tangent, rather that asking them to clarify what they mean.
Where did I say that this thread came from the depths of evil?
Where does he get off claiming that his topics are something that people have never considered? I agree, that seems rather arrogant.

Perhaps the last sentence upset him?

So a consensus isn't or is an opinion? What is the consensus on a rep system? How many people have consensus on remarks about them?
30-10-2013, 08:27 AM
Why don't you do a survey? My quick look suggests that most people have their rep fairly solidly in one direction or the other, with the odd exception of course.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
30-10-2013, 09:54 AM
(30-10-2013 05:46 AM)I and I Wrote:  So a consensus isn't or is an opinion? What is the consensus on a rep system? How many people have consensus on remarks about them?

A consensus is a general agreement. Consensus does not necessarily mean the same thing as unanimity, and that is how I am using the word here. In this particular instance, that consensus is made up of various individual opinions. So to answer your question; yes, a consensus could be said to be the general opinion of a group. Also, that a consensus is comprised of individual opinions.

I don't know how many people have a consensus of remarks on their rep. Check yourself if you are interested. I would suspect that most do have consensus and that a smaller number have varying degrees of dissension or disagreement. But that's simply my opinion, it many not be the consensus.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
30-10-2013, 10:32 PM
I know some of you, not mentioning any names, still hold out hope of I&I being someone on the forum who is considered bearable or better. This is why you are wrong. He posts stupid bullshit, I question why people still respond to his idiotic posts and he replies thusly.

(30-10-2013 07:35 PM)I and I Wrote:  Again, if I respond I am the bad one. How about this one, I hope you get sent to Afghanistan and come back eating applesauce out of a tube you stupid cunt.

He is a troll, nothing more, though almost certainly less. An idiot, a cancer, a detriment to the human race.

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
31-10-2013, 12:16 AM
[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I
(30-10-2013 10:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I know some of you, not mentioning any names, still hold out hope of I&I being someone on the forum who is considered bearable or better. This is why you are wrong. He posts stupid bullshit, I question why people still respond to his idiotic posts and he replies thusly.

(30-10-2013 07:35 PM)I and I Wrote:  Again, if I respond I am the bad one. How about this one, I hope you get sent to Afghanistan and come back eating applesauce out of a tube you stupid cunt.

He is a troll, nothing more, though almost certainly less. An idiot, a cancer, a detriment to the human race.

No, we were having a normal conversation without you, you then randomly posted a comment calling me an idiot. You didn't say I was posting idiotic things, you called me an idiot, you were the asshole that started the shit.

But I am the troll, what if you are just a dumb cunt that likes to bully people?
31-10-2013, 01:05 AM
You're an idiot.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
01-11-2013, 06:20 AM
Here's another example of I&I ass-hattery

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid406428
"In aggressive fascist waste of space cunt news, the Israeli government has bombed Syria again, entering its territory and attacking a nation that hasn't attacked Israel."

This is how I&I debates the issues. I may also think the attack is problematic, but I wouldn't call it "aggressive fascist waste of space cunt news".

And you wonder, I&I, why people think you are a Jew-hater.