[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: [split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I
(01-11-2013 12:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  Here is where me and you are different. My mind says: why in the fuck is Israel doing any fucking thing that might give leverage to Alqaeda terrorist militias? Your mind can't come up with the idea that maybe the attacks happened to give the terrorists leverage in that strategic town.

Oh, totally.

I mean, your mind instantiates a hilariously one-dimensional comparison and proceeds to compulsively insult others based on the views you ascribe to them and which bear no relation to anything they've ever come close to saying.

The rest of us just sort of gawp in awe at the disconnect from reality.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
02-11-2013, 04:54 PM
(02-11-2013 12:22 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 12:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  Here is where me and you are different. My mind says: why in the fuck is Israel doing any fucking thing that might give leverage to Alqaeda terrorist militias? Your mind can't come up with the idea that maybe the attacks happened to give the terrorists leverage in that strategic town.

Oh, totally.

I mean, your mind instantiates a hilariously one-dimensional comparison and proceeds to compulsively insult others based on the views you ascribe to them and which bear no relation to anything they've ever come close to saying.

The rest of us just sort of gawp in awe at the disconnect from reality.

So if I never looked at international news I would be smart like you? Israel has just bombed a syrian military base in a city that the rebels were on the verge of completely losing. In your retarded world Israel isn't helping the terrorists, they just coincidentally decided to bomb that target at coincidentally that moment.

What kind of fucked up head believes the shit you guys believe? According to you guys every act, every event is nothing but unrelated independent coincidences. Just like according to you..... 1. The US was planning for a war with Iraq well before WMD propaganda. 2. Bush and company was wanting a pretext to invade. 3. Bush and company was purposely ignoring evidence that wouldn't give them this pretext and was purposely spreading ONLY the propaganda they needed to convince the people of the US to support a war with Iraq.

According to your idiotic brain, these three facts are unrelated, and not connected in any way, they are simply coincidences. According my brain this points to a long planned war, and a concerted effort to lie, deceive and manipulate the public into a pretext for an invasion.

Serious question: Do you believe any event in history is connected to any previous event?
02-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Yes, Lincoln died after being shot.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
02-11-2013, 06:26 PM
You're minus 8 since starting this thread. Pause, and think about it.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
02-11-2013, 06:26 PM
(02-11-2013 05:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yes, Lincoln died after being shot.

Well that makes you a conspiracy theorist with that kind of strange thinking....
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
02-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Well he did die after being shot...not before. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-11-2013, 06:42 PM
Laughat

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
02-11-2013, 07:05 PM
The sad thing is that I'd support him in half his arguments if it wasn't TTA social suicide by association. I've read enough Gnome to know that is far from the bastion of peace, freedom and Western ideology in the Middle East that the media makes it out to be.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2013, 07:47 PM

You spoiled the ending of the book I was reading about him.
Tongue

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-11-2013, 07:48 PM
(02-11-2013 07:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

You spoiled the ending of the book I was reading about him.
Tongue

My bad. Sadcryface