[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2013, 05:10 AM
Reputation arguments... AKA Reputations as Social Caste
(23-10-2013 03:31 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 02:26 AM)I and I Wrote:  Name two threads of mine in the past 2 weeks with the same topic. And what is a topic? Bible? Religion? Current events? You could define a topic broadly enough to accuse anyone of starting similar topics.

Dodgy

Past 2 weeks? Isn't that when I had your ability to make new threads disabled because of your behaviour? I think it is... Drinking Beverage

You must be a pathalogical liar, completely out of touch with reality and have a general lack of self awareness.

Name two threads in the past two weeks of mine that were the same.

In fact, name two threads of mine that were the same topic at any time since I have been on this forum. This is your chance to shine, post the evidence. Either you have it it you don't.

Are you delusional or do you have evidence that I made threads about the same topic. Evidence please.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2013, 05:15 AM
Rainbow RE: Reputation arguments... AKA Reputations as Social Caste
(23-10-2013 05:10 AM)I and I Wrote:  Name two threads in the past two weeks of mine that were the same.

In fact, name two threads of mine that were the same topic at any time since I have been on this forum. This is your chance to shine, post the evidence. Either you have it it you don't.

Are you delusional or do you have evidence that I made threads about the same topic. Evidence please.

Didn't you post two billion threads on Syria? Or was it that other guy...? Shy
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
23-10-2013, 05:23 AM
RE: Reputation arguments... AKA Reputations as Social Caste
Every IandI thread for the last months:

- IandI either makes a question he already he thinks he knows the answer to, or says something about the US doing something bad in an ironic tone

- What follows is a long aggressive reply from Bucky or an ironic reply from cjlr

- That is then followed by IandI replying in an overly defensive tone

- The thread goes on like this untill someone from either side snaps, or the thread dies without much drama.

Go ahead, check out one of them, I'm sure I'm accurate in some points

[Image: 9f6.gif]
23-10-2013, 05:25 AM
(23-10-2013 05:23 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Every IandI thread for the last months:

- IandI either makes a question he already he thinks he knows the answer to, or says something about the US doing something bad in an ironic tone

- What follows is a long aggressive reply from Bucky or an ironic reply from cjlr

- The thread goes on like this untill someone from either side snaps, or the thread dies without much drama.

That is extremely vague as to whether or not the topics were the same. Bucky and earmuffs constantly enter my threads starting shit. Do you deny that they do this? Yes or no.
23-10-2013, 05:28 AM
(23-10-2013 05:15 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 05:10 AM)I and I Wrote:  Name two threads in the past two weeks of mine that were the same.

Didn't you post two billion threads on Syria? Or was it that other guy...? Shy

Nope, which threads were you referring to?
23-10-2013, 05:35 AM
(23-10-2013 05:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  

That is extremely vague as to whether or not the topics were the same. Bucky and earmuffs constantly enter my threads starting shit. Do you deny that they do this? Yes or no.

Earmuffs starts shit in every thread he posts in. Dodgy

And what do you care? What do you think is gonna happen when you write trollish and provocative posts, citing dodgy and unreliable sources?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
23-10-2013, 05:37 AM
(23-10-2013 05:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  

You repeat topics IandI, and so do we. Why are you asking me to answer yes or no on something? I didn't side with anyone. Be a more cheerful person and then maybe less people will dislike you. Be a little humble sometimes.

Also, the post you quoted wasn't intended just for you; infact it wasn't, since this is the first time you have ever responded to one of my posts.
[Image: 67739.gif]

[Image: 9f6.gif]
23-10-2013, 05:40 AM
(23-10-2013 05:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 05:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  That is extremely vague as to whether or not the topics were the same. Bucky and earmuffs constantly enter my threads starting shit. Do you deny that they do this? Yes or no.

Earmuffs starts shit in every thread he posts in. Dodgy

And what do you care? What do you think is gonna happen when you write trollish and provocative posts, citing dodgy and unreliable sources?

So I was banned from starting threads because you don't want to believe any source that goes against your beliefs?
23-10-2013, 05:42 AM
Btw I was told what topic to stop discussing in order to possibly start threads again. I am assuming that talking about this particular topic is what got me banned from starting threads. The topic wasn't Syria but that is a. "Close guess"
23-10-2013, 05:43 AM
(23-10-2013 05:40 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 05:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Earmuffs starts shit in every thread he posts in. Dodgy

So I was banned from starting threads because you don't want to believe any source that goes against your beliefs?

See what I'm talking about? Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post