[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: [split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I
edit...posted in wrong thread...posting in the right place...carry on.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2013, 12:12 AM
(03-11-2013 05:12 PM)I and I Wrote:  And I think of you as a tea party flag waving monkey who jacks off to George Bush, who ALWAYS defends bush policy on the invasion of Iraq, and seems to hate anyone that talks bad about "amurca".

[Image: are-you-crazy.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
04-11-2013, 01:18 AM
(03-11-2013 05:15 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Considering this post has morphed so much, I will bring out the popcorn.

Buttered, plain or caramel?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
04-11-2013, 01:47 AM
(04-11-2013 01:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 05:15 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Considering this post has morphed so much, I will bring out the popcorn.

Buttered, plain or caramel?

Buttered. Plain is rabbit food (or Christmas decorations), and there are better things to put caramel on (like chocolate or brownies). And if you want kettle corn, you can Censored right off...

Evil_monster

04-11-2013, 01:53 AM
I&I's thought process...

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
04-11-2013, 02:02 AM
(04-11-2013 01:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-11-2013 01:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Buttered, plain or caramel?

Buttered. Plain is rabbit food (or Christmas decorations), and there are better things to put caramel on (like chocolate or brownies). And if you want kettle corn, you can Censored right off...

Evil_monster

But than you ruin perfectly good chocolate or brownies with the caramel by making it too sickingly sweet.
Better to put caramel on things like popcorn which aren't sweet to begin with IMCO.

04-11-2013, 02:10 AM
(04-11-2013 02:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  But than you ruin perfectly good chocolate or brownies with the caramel by making it too sickingly sweet.
Better to put caramel on things like popcorn which aren't sweet to begin with IMCO.

There is always a balance that must be reached. To drench or smother brownies in caramel is the road to self defeat. Caramel is like napalm, it must be used sparingly. You drizzle caramel lightly over brownies, it's a condiment not an ingredient. Tongue

I think it's better to compliment something that is already sweet (brownies or ice cream) or to offset something that is a bit sour (like Granny Apples). I think something as bland as plain popcorn is kind of a waste, and I just can't get over the texture association. For me popcorn is buttery, sometimes cheesy, but never sweet. That's why I can't eat caramel or kettle corn. Sad

04-11-2013, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 05:02 AM by earmuffs.)
(04-11-2013 02:10 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-11-2013 02:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  But than you ruin perfectly good chocolate or brownies with the caramel by making it too sickingly sweet.

There is always a balance that must be reached. To drench or smother brownies in caramel is the road to self defeat. Caramel is like napalm, it must be used sparingly. You drizzle caramel lightly over brownies, it's a condiment not an ingredient. Tongue

I think it's better to compliment something that is already sweet (brownies or ice cream) or to offset something that is a bit sour (like Granny Apples). I think something as bland as plain popcorn is kind of a waste, and I just can't get over the texture association. For me popcorn is buttery, sometimes cheesy, but never sweet. That's why I can't eat caramel or kettle corn. Sad

Son, you never put anything on Granny Apples. NEVER!!
Green apples are the pure definition of perfection. If you were to look up "all things godly and good in the world" in the dictionary it would say Granny Apples.
Green apples are the greatest food in the entire world. NEVER EVER defile a green apple with anything because everything, including delicious caramel, is sewer water in comparison.

"offset the flavor of granny apples"
You sir sicken me.
[Image: post-10510-You-sicken-me-qBtx.gif]
[Image: Getout.gif]
Angry

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
04-11-2013, 09:08 AM
(04-11-2013 04:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-11-2013 02:10 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  There is always a balance that must be reached. To drench or smother brownies in caramel is the road to self defeat. Caramel is like napalm, it must be used sparingly. You drizzle caramel lightly over brownies, it's a condiment not an ingredient. Tongue

Son, you never put anything on Granny Apples. NEVER!!
Green apples are the pure definition of perfection. If you were to look up "all things godly and good in the world" in the dictionary it would say Granny Apples.
Green apples are the greatest food in the entire world. NEVER EVER defile a green apple with anything because everything, including delicious caramel, is sewer water in comparison.

"offset the flavor of granny apples"
You sir sicken me.
[Image: post-10510-You-sicken-me-qBtx.gif]
[Image: Getout.gif]
Angry

Do you see this image?

[Image: texas.jpg]

It is the state of Texas. It represents the relative size of my sweet tooth. Sorry, but your granny's apples need some work... Dodgy

04-11-2013, 09:22 AM
Sorry Muffs, you are wrong. Nothing better than caramel and Granny Smith Apples. Perfect combination.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post