[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2013, 05:45 AM
RE: Reputation arguments... AKA Reputations as Social Caste
I&I,
You have been a little less abrasive with your posts lately. You also seem to be venturing into other threads (other than ones you start) and trying to interact with people in a less hostile manner. Considering the months of redundant posts and thread titles that are provocative and meant only to get a rise out of people I don't think you can't expect a group hug after two weeks of acting like you want to be part of this community.
Maybe if you show that you are here for some interaction that isn't negative people will give you a chance. The neg reps you have are based on repeated poor behavior. Positive reps will come from repeated civil behavior.
It's up to you now.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-10-2013, 05:46 AM
You know, I&I, if you haven't been able to ascertain why you've been receiving neg reps you could always read them and get a pretty good idea. Don't wanna hear your 'Woe is me' bullshit.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
23-10-2013, 05:47 AM
Reputation arguments... AKA Reputations as Social Caste
(23-10-2013 05:45 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I&I,
You have been a little less abrasive with your posts lately. You also seem to be venturing into other threads (other than ones you start) and trying to interact with people in a less hostile manner. Considering the months of redundant posts and thread titles that are provocative and meant only to get a rise out of people I don't think you can't expect a group hug after two weeks of acting like you want to be part of this community.
Maybe if you show that you are here for some interaction that isn't negative people will give you a chance. The neg reps you have are based on repeated poor behavior. Positive reps will come from repeated civil behavior.
It's up to you now.

What threads were redundant? I would like to know that way I can avoid posting those topics. Which topics are taboo here?
23-10-2013, 05:49 AM
(23-10-2013 05:46 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  You know, I&I, if you haven't been able to ascertain why you've been receiving neg reps you could always read them and get a pretty good idea. Don't wanna hear your 'Woe is me' bullshit.

We have established earlier that negative reps are based on simply the fact that people don't like you and not from thread content or behavior.
23-10-2013, 05:52 AM
I don't think you are too stupid to know what people are talking about.

It's obvious you get it because your attitude has changed a little since you were grounded for a while.

Like I said, how things go from here is really your choice.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
23-10-2013, 05:53 AM
@I&I, You're an idiot.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-10-2013, 05:57 AM
If you aren't happy with this place you could always leave. No one is forcing you to be here.

23-10-2013, 05:58 AM
(23-10-2013 05:52 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't think you are too stupid to know what people are talking about.

It's obvious you get it because your attitude has changed a little since you were grounded for a while.

Like I said, how things go from here is really your choice.

Of course I have my ideas, but I don't like wiggle room. I would like to know what specific topic is taboo or off limits, what specific subject was I discussing that is off limits for discussion in this forum?
23-10-2013, 06:00 AM
(23-10-2013 05:57 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  If you aren't happy with this place you could always leave. No one is forcing you to be here.

I am happy here, except that I did get a cut on my masturbating hand so I am more grumpy lately.

Now back to the topic.
[+] 2 users Like I and I's post
23-10-2013, 06:02 AM
Troll on I&I, troll on.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post