[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: [split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I
Why should admins and/or mods review reps? Reps just reflect how other forum members feel about you. Most of them think you are a dick, thus you have a negative rep. That's it.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Slowminded's post
23-10-2013, 10:18 AM
I'm inclined to help him because I think everyone is entitled to a chance. I haven't had the chance to form a solid opinion on him based on our interactions, so I want to be able to do that fairly and in a just manner.

@I&I
I would drop the defensive tone, and start being humble and asking politely.

Yes, people are dicks to you (with just cause), but if you want change, YOU have to initiate it. You can't depend on others to do so.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-10-2013, 12:19 PM
Dear I&I,
I don't really know you, because you haven't posted on very many of the posts I have seen and I just joined.
You seem like you need a friend though. I am generally sweet and positive, or at least I try to be. Just from reading this thread you seem kind of like an angry cynical guy (well I am not really sure if you are a guy or not but you know what I mean). Maybe step into some happier threads and make a few friends?
I don't know, I am probably just putting my 2 cents in where it doesn't belong but I just want to help.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-10-2013, 05:54 PM
(23-10-2013 12:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Dear I&I,
I don't really know you, because you haven't posted on very many of the posts I have seen and I just joined.
You seem like you need a friend though. I am generally sweet and positive, or at least I try to be. Just from reading this thread you seem kind of like an angry cynical guy (well I am not really sure if you are a guy or not but you know what I mean). Maybe step into some happier threads and make a few friends?
I don't know, I am probably just putting my 2 cents in where it doesn't belong but I just want to help.

I don't know you either (obviously), I am not here to make friends or enemies, I have those. I am pointing out the group think psychology of this forum. The members of the group thinks I post conspiracy theories but will never show evidence for this belief, the group thinks I am an anti-Semite but will not post evidence of this. If something is believed by the majority then the belief itself is the catalyst for their truth regardless of whether or not there is evidence. Truth is not based on evidence, but rather consensus of a particular group. Hi Landi. I am IandI.
23-10-2013, 05:58 PM
(23-10-2013 05:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 12:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Dear I&I,

I don't know you either (obviously), I am not here to make friends or enemies, I have those. I am pointing out the group think psychology of this forum. The members of the group thinks I post conspiracy theories but will never show evidence for this belief, the group thinks I am an anti-Semite but will not post evidence of this. If something is believed by the majority then the belief itself is the catalyst for their truth regardless of whether or not there is evidence. Truth is not based on evidence, but rather consensus of a particular group. Hi Landi. I am IandI.

Ok, sorry I was just trying to be nice. You don't have to be my friend if you don't want to. (*runs away crying*)

Hi I am Stephanie Smile
23-10-2013, 06:08 PM
(23-10-2013 05:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  I don't know you either (obviously), I am not here to make friends or enemies, I have those. I am pointing out the group think psychology of this forum. The members of the group thinks I post conspiracy theories but will never show evidence for this belief, the group thinks I am an anti-Semite but will not post evidence of this.

Your stance on 9/11: "I don't believe the official story and I discount all expert analysis on principle."
Not a conspiracy theory?

Your stance on Israel: "Jews don't exist in either genetic or historical terms, and Israel is a Nazi-Zionist lovechild."
Not a conspiracy theory?

(23-10-2013 05:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  If something is believed by the majority then the belief itself is the catalyst for their truth regardless of whether or not there is evidence. Truth is not based on evidence, but rather consensus of a particular group.

Hey, remember those several times you posted inane threads about your hilariously sophomoric understanding of science and epistemology, and proved willfully incapable of understanding anything anyone else tried to point out to you?

BONUS CREDIT:
Remember all those times you deliberately misspelled my name?

But I've always said ignorance is curable. If you have finally decided to seek that cure then I sincerely approve.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
23-10-2013, 06:15 PM
(23-10-2013 05:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 05:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  I don't know you either (obviously), I am not here to make friends or enemies, I have those. I am pointing out the group think psychology of this forum. The members of the group thinks I post conspiracy theories but will never show evidence for this belief, the group thinks I am an anti-Semite but will not post evidence of this. If something is believed by the majority then the belief itself is the catalyst for their truth regardless of whether or not there is evidence. Truth is not based on evidence, but rather consensus of a particular group. Hi Landi. I am IandI.

Ok, sorry I was just trying to be nice. You don't have to be my friend if you don't want to. (*runs away crying*)

Hi I am Stephanie Smile

I didn't mean I didn't want to be your friend. But if it makes you feel better than by all means let's be friends. If it feels good do it.
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
23-10-2013, 06:20 PM
(23-10-2013 06:08 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 05:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  I don't know you either (obviously), I am not here to make friends or enemies, I have those. I am pointing out the group think psychology of this forum. The members of the group thinks I post conspiracy theories but will never show evidence for this belief, the group thinks I am an anti-Semite but will not post evidence of this.

Your stance on 9/11: "I don't believe the official story and I discount all expert analysis on principle."
Not a conspiracy theory?

Your stance on Israel: "Jews don't exist in either genetic or historical terms, and Israel is a Nazi-Zionist lovechild."
Not a conspiracy theory?

(23-10-2013 05:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  If something is believed by the majority then the belief itself is the catalyst for their truth regardless of whether or not there is evidence. Truth is not based on evidence, but rather consensus of a particular group.

Hey, remember those several times you posted inane threads about your hilariously sophomoric understanding of science and epistemology, and proved willfully incapable of understanding anything anyone else tried to point out to you?

BONUS CREDIT:
Remember all those times you deliberately misspelled my name?

But I've always said ignorance is curable. If you have finally decided to seek that cure then I sincerely approve.

Never said any of those things. The idea that zionists and nazis collaborated during ww2 and before is not a conspiracy theory. The Israeli government held trials for these collaborators after ww2. It's called history.

There is no reason to believe the official story of 9-11. The promoters of the official story haven't provided evidence for their claims. I also have never started a thread about that topic.

If misspelling your internet name offends you, you need friends.
23-10-2013, 07:18 PM
(23-10-2013 06:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  Never said any of those things. The idea that zionists and nazis collaborated during ww2 and before is not a conspiracy theory. The Israeli government held trials for these collaborators after ww2. It's called history.

You said that modern Jews in Israel bear no relation, either genetically or historically, to any previous inhabitants of the region. This is patently false.

You made this literal and explicit claim only a couple weeks ago. Shall we consult the threads in question?

For those playing along at home: this is exactly the problem.

(23-10-2013 06:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  There is no reason to believe the official story of 9-11. The promoters of the official story haven't provided evidence for their claims. I also have never started a thread about that topic.

You've threadcrapped plenty of others.

There's lots of evidence. You simply declare it not to be by ignorant fiat. That's not compelling.

(23-10-2013 06:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  If misspelling your internet name offends you, you need friends.

It doesn't offend me. It amuses me if anything.

But that you do so intentionally, repeatedly, and consistently might just be of relevance to anyone attempting to discern something about your character.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
23-10-2013, 07:36 PM
(23-10-2013 07:18 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 06:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  Never said any of those things. The idea that zionists and nazis collaborated during ww2 and before is not a conspiracy theory. The Israeli government held trials for these collaborators after ww2. It's called history.

You said that modern Jews in Israel bear no relation, either genetically or historically, to any previous inhabitants of the region. This is patently false.

You made this literal and explicit claim only a couple weeks ago. Shall we consult the threads in question?

For those playing along at home: this is exactly the problem.

(23-10-2013 06:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  There is no reason to believe the official story of 9-11. The promoters of the official story haven't provided evidence for their claims. I also have never started a thread about that topic.

You've threadcrapped plenty of others.

There's lots of evidence. You simply declare it not to be by ignorant fiat. That's not compelling.

(23-10-2013 06:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  If misspelling your internet name offends you, you need friends.

It doesn't offend me. It amuses me if anything.

But that you do so intentionally, repeatedly, and consistently might just be of relevance to anyone attempting to discern something about your character.

I have never claimed or stated any other theory as to what happened on 9-11. Challenging the government claims is not the same as stating an alternative theory......and again, I have never started a thread on that topic. You have a problem with people who question the government?

Yes, white skinned people from Europe with Caucasian physical features like most modern Jews are not physically and genetically the same as Jews living the Middle East thousands of years ago. If you believe they are the same today that Jews in the Middle East thousands of years ago were somehow white and had Caucasian features as they do today than provide the evidence.