[split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: [split] I&I asks about rep / Helping I&I
(23-10-2013 07:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  I have never claimed or stated any other theory as to what happened on 9-11. Challenging the government claims is not the same as stating an alternative theory......and again, I have never started a thread on that topic. You have a problem with people who question the government?

It's quite something, how fast you shift the parameters. Let us consider:

Somebody: So, 9/11 happened.
I and I: Yes.
Somebody: I wonder what happened?
I and I: ...
Somebody: Given the known details and the incredible volumes of subsequent analysis, I believe that hijacked airliners were flown into buildings.
I and I: No. That's not true.
Somebody: Oh. Hmm. What did happen?
Somebody: Well, between a coherent and plausible explanation, and nothing, I think I'll go with the plausible explanation.
I and I: Oh, so you believe the government?
Somebody: "The government" is not a monolith. Do you think there is an all-pervasive influence governing the investigations and consensus of tens of thousands of people?
I and I: The government lies.
Somebody: And if the claims are investigated and appear reasonable - notwithstanding that no alternative explanation has been presented?
I and I: KNOWLEDGE ISN'T REAL.
Somebody: We're done here.

(23-10-2013 07:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  Yes, white skinned people from Europe with Caucasian physical features like most modern Jews are not physically and genetically the same as Jews living the Middle East thousands of years ago.

No. They are not the same; that claim was never made.

You made the strong inverse claim (of no continuity). You were unable to substantiate that claim. You were unable to refute the well-attested contrary.

(02-10-2013 09:37 AM)I and I Wrote:  There also is no evidence that the people ruling over Israel are descendants of any ancient peoples in the Middle East, as described by the Old Testament and historians who refer to the Old Testament.

Can you simply not help indulging in such dishonest evasion?

Because, news flash: this is what people don't like about you.

(23-10-2013 07:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  If you believe they are the same today that Jews in the Middle East thousands of years ago were somehow white and had Caucasian features as they do today than provide the evidence.

They are not the same; that claim was never made. But I just went over that. You are also apparently unaware Semitic peoples are Caucasian by all classical definitions.

But then again, apparently genetics is not germane to people's ancestry, and is refuted by your own personal superficial observations:
(03-10-2013 06:05 AM)I and I Wrote:  Again, the fact believers in Judaism share the same genes means nothing when not taking into account what genes they share with european Caucasians. Do Israelis look like ancient middle eastern tribes looked or do they look like how ancient Europeans looked? How the fuck can you look at a brown hair or blonde hair person with white skin and twist logic to say they are descended from some ancient tribe in the Middle East?

Did they magically have european features in biblical times?

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
23-10-2013, 08:35 PM
(23-10-2013 08:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 07:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  I have never claimed or stated any other theory as to what happened on 9-11. Challenging the government claims is not the same as stating an alternative theory......and again, I have never started a thread on that topic. You have a problem with people who question the government?

It's quite something, how fast you shift the parameters. Let us consider:

Somebody: So, 9/11 happened.
I and I: Yes.
Somebody: I wonder what happened?
Somebody: Given the known details and the incredible volumes of subsequent analysis, I believe that hijacked airliners were flown into buildings.
I and I: No. That's not true.
Somebody: Oh. Hmm. What did happen?
Somebody: Well, between a coherent and plausible explanation, and nothing, I think I'll go with the plausible explanation.
I and I: Oh, so you believe the government?
Somebody: "The government" is not a monolith. Do you think there is an all-pervasive influence governing the investigations and consensus of tens of thousands of people?
I and I: The government lies.
Somebody: And if the claims are investigated and appear reasonable - notwithstanding that no alternative explanation has been presented?
I and I: KNOWLEDGE ISN'T REAL.
Somebody: We're done here.

(23-10-2013 07:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  Yes, white skinned people from Europe with Caucasian physical features like most modern Jews are not physically and genetically the same as Jews living the Middle East thousands of years ago.

No. They are not the same; that claim was never made.

You made the strong inverse claim (of no continuity). You were unable to substantiate that claim. You were unable to refute the well-attested contrary.

(02-10-2013 09:37 AM)I and I Wrote:  There also is no evidence that the people ruling over Israel are descendants of any ancient peoples in the Middle East, as described by the Old Testament and historians who refer to the Old Testament.

Can you simply not help indulging in such dishonest evasion?

Because, news flash: this is what people don't like about you.

(23-10-2013 07:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  If you believe they are the same today that Jews in the Middle East thousands of years ago were somehow white and had Caucasian features as they do today than provide the evidence.

They are not the same; that claim was never made. But I just went over that. You are also apparently unaware Semitic peoples are Caucasian by all classical definitions.

But then again, apparently genetics is not germane to people's ancestry, and is refuted by your own personal superficial observations:
(03-10-2013 06:05 AM)I and I Wrote:  Again, the fact believers in Judaism share the same genes means nothing when not taking into account what genes they share with european Caucasians. Do Israelis look like ancient middle eastern tribes looked or do they look like how ancient Europeans looked? How the fuck can you look at a brown hair or blonde hair person with white skin and twist logic to say they are descended from some ancient tribe in the Middle East?

Did they magically have european features in biblical times?

Right. People that question people in power deserve to be marginalized and have their views minima lizard, misrepresented and this misrepresentation will then be criticized. You just made up a dialogue of made up claims that i didn't say then you criticized this made up dialogue. News flash: this is why people don't like you.

You also in your head got the idea that I was saying you said x about Jews in the Middle East.

What if.....you read what I write and not what I don't write.
23-10-2013, 08:48 PM
(23-10-2013 08:35 PM)I and I Wrote:  Right. People that question people in power deserve to be marginalized and have their views minima lizard, misrepresented and this misrepresentation will then be criticized. You just made up a dialogue of made up claims that i didn't say then you criticized this made up dialogue. News flash: this is why people don't like you.

You also in your head got the idea that I was saying you said x about Jews in the Middle East.

What if.....you read what I write and not what I don't write.

The former section was summarizing for the sake of people who didn't want to track down the full scope of your inanity. Please let me know which parts are not an accurate representation of your views.

And also I didn't even criticise the dialogue (criticism is saying what's wrong with it). It is presented unaccompanied. So there's that.

The latter section was verbatim quotations. Please let me know which parts of your literal and exact words are not an accurate representation of your views.

Your simultaneous accusations of misrepresentation of the part of anyone who attempts to address the claims you make, and your blithely all-consuming application of exactly the same thing in your own conduct, are... not precisely the most coherent and endearing collection of behaviours I've ever come across, shall we say.

... this is my signature!
23-10-2013, 08:58 PM
Quote:News flash: this is why people don't like you.

Actually people do like cjlr...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
23-10-2013, 09:02 PM
(23-10-2013 08:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Yeah funny that the -19 repped member is saying the +61 repped member is disliked. I think most people consider cjlr the best debater on the forum and a very knowledgeable person. Where as the main impression of I&I is that of a basement-dwelling mongoloid tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy nut. Guess we're crazy Muffs cause you and I both know I&I is never wrong about anything ever. Yes

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-10-2013, 09:05 PM
(23-10-2013 08:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

The 'people' referenced are all the people in I&I's head.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Welp...

Can't say we didn't try, huh, Angie?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-10-2013, 09:15 PM
I was afraid it was futile...but gave it a shot.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
23-10-2013, 09:17 PM
I&I asks some good questions. I like that. It encourages discussion and debate. Smile

The problem is that I&I has already formulated the answer to his own question. He cannot be swayed. He is not asking questions in order to hear divergent points of view and to perhaps learn some things that will help him to shape his own opinion. In other words, his questions are not sincere. They are not a quest for information and opinions. I&I's questions are merely a pretense to start an argument. People have seen through this ruse and are becoming tired of it.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 3 users Like Heathen's post
23-10-2013, 09:53 PM
(23-10-2013 09:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I was afraid it was futile...but gave it a shot.

I am not sure what was tried but what would you do? Apologize to the people attacking you or say fuck it and attack back?