[split] I&I + earmuffs censorship pissing contest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2013, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 01:33 AM by earmuffs.)
RE: Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(12-04-2013 12:43 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 12:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lol.

I'm expecting a straight answer to a very simple question.

Well I don't think you will get one and your attempts to get one are borderline hostile along with your motive behind it. There is no chance you will get an answer with that method. You'll only create hostility. It's aggravating for me to watch and I'd rather change the subject.

If Junyuan wants to talk about he will.

What are you trying to accomplish here? Seriously think it over!

Do you want him to renounce his evil commie ways and beg your forgiveness for blaspheming against the god of capitalism and globalisation?

Muffinears: "Yes... that would be a start..."

lol

Muffintop: "Then, he can build a statue in my honor, because of my capitalistic greatness! I am awesome!"

[Image: Statue_at_Candi_Sukuh.jpg]

EDIT: ok... maybe my straw-muffin-man argument went a bit far... But I hope my general point comes across.

Dodgy
The spot-on-ness of your mimic answered from me is freaky.

But seriously, I'm not out to please you, I'm out to receive a straight answer.
I'm not looking for anything more or anything less, I simply want to know what his opinion is on censorship and state owned media and why.
My hopes are that it may make him think for himself, heaven forbid.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 01:48 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(12-04-2013 01:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  My hopes are that it may make him think for himself, heaven forbid.

I definitely will think for myself. Thank you for saying so.

Want something? Then do something.
12-04-2013, 06:31 AM
When a capitalist talks to a communist about "thinking for yourself", that usually means to stop believing in communism.

According to capitalism and earmuffs, a person growing up under capitalism and believing in capitalism is normal however a person growing up under communism and believing in communism is considered odd and the capitalist suspects some sort of brainwashing to be involved.

Double Standard Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like I and I's post
12-04-2013, 06:48 AM
(12-04-2013 06:31 AM)I and I Wrote:  When a capitalist talks to a communist about "thinking for yourself", that usually means to stop believing in communism.

According to capitalism and earmuffs, a person growing up under capitalism and believing in capitalism is normal however a person growing up under communism and believing in communism is considered odd and the capitalist suspects some sort of brainwashing to be involved.

Double Standard Drinking Beverage

I agree with what was said about earmuffs, but then I read "According to capitalism and earmuffs"

Are you retarded?

The irony is lost on you isn't it. Since when does capitalism say communists are brainwashed?

When I first read your post I was going to agree with you for the first time ever. It was going to be a moment for the history books. Then I re-read it..

You even followed it up with: "Double Standard" Drinking Beverage

/facepalm

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
12-04-2013, 07:04 AM
I have not asked and nor do I want him to admit that capitalism is better then communism (which it is).

I am simply asking for his opinion on state owned media and censorship.
Considering both are a higher power exerting force upon a lower power, it isn't even within communism ideology...

Fucking retard...

12-04-2013, 07:15 AM
Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(12-04-2013 07:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I have not asked and nor do I want him to admit that capitalism is better then communism (which it is).

I am simply asking for his opinion on state owned media and censorship.
Considering both are a higher power exerting force upon a lower power, it isn't even within communism ideology...

Fucking retard...

What if like in the west censorship is rarely talked about on news that is watched by most people. Momsurroundedbyboys and many aren't even aware of censorship. Chas and others in the past refused to acknowledge censorship in the u.s. every claim of censorship in the west is reduted/the poster ridiculed. You know dumbass, kinda like the shit that happens in non western nations.
12-04-2013, 07:17 AM
And I believe said people you mentioned are still waiting for your proof or for you to gtfo.

Further, censorship, in capitalism or communism, has nothing to do with capitalism or communism.

Retard.

12-04-2013, 07:38 AM
(12-04-2013 07:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And I believe said people you mentioned are still waiting for your proof or for you to gtfo.

Further, censorship, in capitalism or communism, has nothing to do with capitalism or communism.

Retard.

Right, so have you, or has anyone else on this website admitted that censorship happens in capitalist nations?

That's what I thought. Drinking Beverage

momsurroundedbyboys wasn't even aware of how Phil Donahue got fired from MSNBC.
12-04-2013, 07:41 AM
Your questions have no concern for "censorship" they are only designed to bash communism. If your concern was about censorship than you would be concerned about censorship in other countries too right?

Drinking Beverage
12-04-2013, 08:31 AM
This isn't a thread about other countries, it's a thread about China.
I'm sure censorship does occur in some capitalist countries too on some level.

And again, censorship is not a reflection on capitalism or communism.
Capitalism and communism have no bearing on the question at hand.

Which reminds me, when are you going to answer the question I posed to you?