[split] I&I + earmuffs censorship pissing contest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(12-04-2013 08:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  This isn't a thread about other countries, it's a thread about China.
I'm sure censorship does occur in some capitalist countries too on some level.

And again, censorship is not a reflection on capitalism or communism.
Capitalism and communism have no bearing on the question at hand.

Which reminds me, when are you going to answer the question I posed to you?

"some capitalist countries"? which ones do you think has no censorship?

What would you regard in China as censorship, some examples would help.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 10:55 AM
(12-04-2013 07:38 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 07:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And I believe said people you mentioned are still waiting for your proof or for you to gtfo.

Further, censorship, in capitalism or communism, has nothing to do with capitalism or communism.

Retard.

Right, so have you, or has anyone else on this website admitted that censorship happens in capitalist nations?

That's what I thought. Drinking Beverage

momsurroundedbyboys wasn't even aware of how Phil Donahue got fired from MSNBC.

His ratings plummeted. He wasn't fired from msnbc because of his ideals, he was "fired" or more understandably cancelled, because NO ONE WATCHED IT! Ratings are just that important. Advertisers are that important to any show -- if people don't watch...game fucking over...

I don't care what his version was. I watched him then and I've got to say he was boring on that show. He was never number 1 in his time slot....msnbc was and is a pissant "news" organization. There was NO censorship. The biggest rating he received was for his first couple shows and viewership trailed off from there -- because quite frankly it was the same shit. Nevermind the fact msnbc has a very limited audience when you compare it to his nationally syndicated show of what, 30 years? Of course it didn't last! That speaks more to the very small market share msnbc had/has than to anything about Phil Donahue. I think msnbc hoped he would boost their overall ratings and he didn't accomplish that. So yea his show was cancelled...

He was FREE to talk about what he felt was true to ANYONE who would listen.

One has NOTHING to do with the other. I never disagreed with what he said either about the Iraq war either. But after a bunch of carbon copied shows on the same fucking topic -- I stopped watching him. Like most people. I wasn't surprised that his show was cancelled.

Again your drawing up conclusions that are inane as your apparent thought process for disseminating information.

Shoo fly!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-04-2013, 12:00 PM
(12-04-2013 10:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 07:38 AM)I and I Wrote:  Right, so have you, or has anyone else on this website admitted that censorship happens in capitalist nations?

That's what I thought. Drinking Beverage

momsurroundedbyboys wasn't even aware of how Phil Donahue got fired from MSNBC.

His ratings plummeted. He wasn't fired from msnbc because of his ideals, he was "fired" or more understandably cancelled, because NO ONE WATCHED IT! Ratings are just that important. Advertisers are that important to any show -- if people don't watch...game fucking over...

I don't care what his version was. I watched him then and I've got to say he was boring on that show. He was never number 1 in his time slot....msnbc was and is a pissant "news" organization. There was NO censorship. The biggest rating he received was for his first couple shows and viewership trailed off from there -- because quite frankly it was the same shit. Nevermind the fact msnbc has a very limited audience when you compare it to his nationally syndicated show of what, 30 years? Of course it didn't last! That speaks more to the very small market share msnbc had/has than to anything about Phil Donahue. I think msnbc hoped he would boost their overall ratings and he didn't accomplish that. So yea his show was cancelled...

One has NOTHING to do with the other. I never disagreed with what he said either about the Iraq war either. But after a bunch of carbon copied shows on the same fucking topic -- I stopped watching him. Like most people. I wasn't surprised that his show was cancelled.

Again your drawing up conclusions that are inane as your apparent thought process for disseminating information.

Shoo fly!

He had the highest rated show on the network. Why would they fire a guy that had the highest rated show on the network?

Your response to any example of censorship reduces to "I will refute all examples of evidence, I will deny all examples of evidence and I will paint anyone that shows these examples as a bad person".

The self labeled "free thinkers" of this forum are a fucking joke.

I am going to ask a question I already know the answer to just for shits and gigs: Hey, what are some examples of censorship in the U.S.?

I asked this because I already know that you and nobody here knows of any and doesn't care if there are any, because unfortunately like most atheists, the questioning society begins and stops with religion, all else including government is a golden cock to be forever sucked.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
12-04-2013, 12:18 PM
(12-04-2013 12:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 10:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  His ratings plummeted. He wasn't fired from msnbc because of his ideals, he was "fired" or more understandably cancelled, because NO ONE WATCHED IT! Ratings are just that important. Advertisers are that important to any show -- if people don't watch...game fucking over...

Shoo fly!

He had the highest rated show on the network. Why would they fire a guy that had the highest rated show on the network?

Your response to any example of censorship reduces to "I will refute all examples of evidence, I will deny all examples of evidence and I will paint anyone that shows these examples as a bad person".

I am going to ask a question I already know the answer to just for shits and gigs: Hey, what are some examples of censorship in the U.S.?

I asked this because I already know that you and nobody here knows of any and doesn't care if there are any, because unfortunately like most atheists, the questioning society begins and stops with religion, all else including government is a golden cock to be forever sucked.

Drinking Beverage

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_...ted_States

Theres a good start for you but there are hundreds of examples. Despite your persecution complex and penchant for exaggeration most the the members on this site aren't necessarily against the ideas you have but more your constant bias and refusal to even consider contrary opinions and evidence. Now answer Muff's question, coward.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-04-2013, 01:19 PM
(12-04-2013 12:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 12:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  He had the highest rated show on the network. Why would they fire a guy that had the highest rated show on the network?

Drinking Beverage

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_...ted_States

Theres a good start for you but there are hundreds of examples. Despite your persecution complex and penchant for exaggeration most the the members on this site aren't necessarily against the ideas you have but more your constant bias and refusal to even consider contrary opinions and evidence. Now answer Muff's question, coward.

what question? about what country I love? I don't love any country, I don't think that is even possible. Am I supposed to love a country?
12-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
I and I, I'm curious: where are you from?
12-04-2013, 02:57 PM
(12-04-2013 02:54 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  I and I, I'm curious: where are you from?

Like he's gonna reveal that to a capitalist pig of a government spy like yourself. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
12-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Ask a (GASP) CHINESE COMMUNIST ! ! !
(12-04-2013 02:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 02:54 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  I and I, I'm curious: where are you from?

Like he's gonna reveal that to a capitalist pig of a government spy like yourself. :coffee:

Dude! Shut up!
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
12-04-2013, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 03:41 PM by Free Thought.)
My guess would be he's a true blue, full blooded Yank.

I mean, whom else could have a reason to hate the US, the "leader of the free world" more than one of it's own?

....Then again, I've made the habit of unconsciously and automatically assuming belligerent people on the internet are from the U.S.. In fact the assumption goes for pretty much everyone I meet on the web who does not otherwise state differently...

[Edit: Spelling]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
12-04-2013, 03:45 PM
The U.S.