[split] I need help - How many Muslims are fundamentalists?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: [split] I need help - How many Muslims are fundamentalists?
(08-03-2015 12:06 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 12:00 PM)Ace Wrote:  why should I believe a god exists if there is no evidence that a god exists ?
well I don't have scientific proof but such situation has consequences. For example how will you justify procreation in absence of god?

And again... Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2015, 12:47 PM
(08-03-2015 12:42 PM)Ace Wrote:  how will I justify procreation without god ?

lets see, for starters in order to perpetuate the species
100+ billion people died to perpetuate the species. You want more?
Quote:to wanna have kids running around the house
You impose death and risk of suffering on them without their permission just for fun?
Quote:list every situation where god not existing is a bad thing ?
Procreation is important enough.
08-03-2015, 12:48 PM
(08-03-2015 11:44 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  Black swans existed before 1697 without any proof.
Couldn't care less, the burden of proof is still on you. You have not provided any evidence that gods exists now, before 1697, or can even exist at all.
Black swans existed before 1697 and they left behind clear evidence that could be demonstrated of their existence.
Provide the same for god, or shut your dick holster.

(08-03-2015 11:44 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  Fear of death is answer because it's natural human emotion.
That's not an answer, at least not to what I asked anyway. now i'm left trying to figure out if you being an asshole to annoy or if your just by happenstance an asshole accidentally.
Neither "human emotion" nor "fear of death" is in ANY WAY an answer to the question on why nonexistence is preferable to temporary existence. Does "fear of death" make not having any food preferable to a finite amount of food? Does "natural human emotion" explain why it's better to have zero oxygen in your lungs then a limited supply at a time?
No. No it does fucking not. Joy is a natural human emotion, but that does not explain why you seem to place more value on not existing then exiting for just a set amount of time. You are either lying to be a annoying cocksucker, or you are just plain stupid. Or both.

(08-03-2015 11:44 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  Even if you don't like this explanation
I don't like your statement for the exact reason it is not a fucking explanation. When I ask you why not living at all is better then living for a bit and your answer is "cause I'm scared!!", that's not an explanation that just you making a statement.

(08-03-2015 11:44 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  it still doesn't mean that limited existence is good because only born person can answer this question, you cannot force your explanation on him(i.e. you children).
This sentence makes exactly zero sense and you are gonna get a slightly more tepid then normal "fuck you" from me for forcing me to read it.
Fuck you. Also you need to learn how to properly explain your position to the point I don't feel like I have to get a goddamn decoder ring just to have an idea of what your whack-a-doo ass is trying to say.

(08-03-2015 11:44 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  It the end only God can justify procreation
Hahaha No. You have not established his existence so at this point in the conversation he can as much justify it as unicorns or pixies can. If you are just gonna make up shit you can fuck off, I really don't have time for such pedestrian antics.

Here is a question, and despite experiences it's a legitimate one, I'd like an answer to: have you ever read a book?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
08-03-2015, 12:48 PM
(08-03-2015 12:47 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 12:42 PM)Ace Wrote:  how will I justify procreation without god ?

lets see, for starters in order to perpetuate the species
100+ billion people died to perpetuate the species. You want more?
Quote:to wanna have kids running around the house
You impose death and risk of suffering on them just for fun?
Quote:list every situation where god not existing is a bad thing ?

Just STFU...you are either too stupid to breathe or you are a troll...and not a very engaging one at that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

08-03-2015, 12:51 PM
(08-03-2015 11:44 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 11:35 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The burden of proof is on you shitheel.
Black swans existed before 1697 without any proof.

Quote:So allow me to ask again for the THIRD fucking time you disingenuous asshole: why is nonexistence preferable to temporary existence? Please be aware "cause I will die" is not a bloody answer.
Fear of death is answer because it's natural human emotion. Even if you don't like this explanation it still doesn't mean that limited existence is good because only born person can answer this question, you cannot force your explanation on him(i.e. you children). It the end only God can justify procreation

No one needs to "justify procreation". Life arose because the properties of this universe permitted for that. No gods needed. (You are just so ignorant of Physics and Chemistry to get why). Evolution is well served by individuals that can pass on genetic adaptation, and over time permit survival. It's not about individuals surviving (death). It's about species survival. Maybe when you get all big dimwitted, you can take a class or too, and get some help with the big-boy ideas. Meanwhile, I bet there is a "blankey" for you with Jebus on it so you can feel all nice and cozy and safe.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-03-2015, 12:53 PM
(08-03-2015 12:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 12:47 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  100+ billion people died to perpetuate the species. You want more?
You impose death and risk of suffering on them just for fun?

Just STFU...you are either too stupid to breathe or you are a troll...and not a very engaging one at that.

It's why I down reped him when he first poped his head up months ago. He knows exactly one argument, is physically incapable of thinking for himself and even basic concepts given to him by other people thinking for him confuse the hell outta him. He's also an lying asshole who is just here to troll. He's a special breed in that most are either stupid or trolling but he is both stupid AND trolling.

He's also godsdamn boooooring which on the internet is a great "sin".

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
08-03-2015, 12:55 PM
(08-03-2015 12:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 12:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just STFU...you are either too stupid to breathe or you are a troll...and not a very engaging one at that.

It's why I down reped him when he first poped his head up months ago. He knows exactly one argument, is physically incapable of thinking for himself and even basic concepts given to him by other people thinking for him confuse the hell outta him. He's also an lying asshole who is just here to troll. He's a special breed in that most are either stupid or trolling but he is both stupid AND trolling.

He's also godsdamn boooooring which on the internet is a great "sin".

And then to make things even better - his evil twin, diddles, chimes in. Dodgy

08-03-2015, 12:57 PM
(08-03-2015 12:48 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 11:44 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  it still doesn't mean that limited existence is good because only born person can answer this question, you cannot force your explanation on him(i.e. you children).
This sentence makes exactly zero sense
Let's say it is not known which is better nonexistence or limited existence.
But when you procreate you force your children to prefer limited existence without their permission.
08-03-2015, 01:01 PM
(08-03-2015 12:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one needs to "justify procreation".
Your kids might disagree if they will suffer.

Quote:It's about species survival.
Survival doesn't matter because humanity won't last forever.
08-03-2015, 01:11 PM
(08-03-2015 01:01 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 12:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one needs to "justify procreation".
Your kids might disagree if they will suffer.

Quote:It's about species survival.
Survival doesn't matter because humanity won't last forever.

You're chosing to impose your personal (decision) to value ONLY "what lasts forever", as that's how you are conditioned by your cult to think. The fact is the LESS of a thing there is, (limited) the MORE value it has. We are alive to see this amazing universe. You grasp for the sucker, as you are childish and demand more, as you can ONLY think in terms of your own (eternal -- selfish) survival. I don't have to "justify" anything to anybody. You FACE reality, not make up shit as that the way you want/need it to be to suit your childish, selfish little views.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post