[split] I need help - How many Muslims are fundamentalists?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: [split] I need help - How many Muslims are fundamentalists?
(08-03-2015 12:57 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 12:48 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  This sentence makes exactly zero sense
Let's say....

How about we don't asshole. How about instead you justify your earlier stance that nonexistence is preferable to limited existence with an actual bloody reason.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2015, 02:18 PM
(08-03-2015 01:21 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  But that doesn't make any sense. Human race will die out, why procreate?
This sandwich will never last, why even make food?
This book has an ending, why even read it?

You. Are. Fucking. Stupid.

(08-03-2015 01:21 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  So you force you children to face reality? You don't sound like very loving parent
So a loving parent would lie to their children and leave them unable to deal with reality? First off go fuck yourself. Secondly if we don't teach our kids to confront reality as it is, not as we would like it to be, we get people like you: whining, self important, delusional cunts who lack the basic ability to think for themselves.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
08-03-2015, 02:20 PM
(08-03-2015 02:11 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 12:57 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  Let's say....

How about we don't asshole. How about instead you justify your earlier stance that nonexistence is preferable to limited existence with an actual bloody reason.
To you it's not preferable. But your children may disagree. Yet you impose limited existence on them anyway because you think that's truth and everybody must agree with you.
08-03-2015, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 02:26 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(08-03-2015 01:21 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  But that doesn't make any sense. Human race will die out, why procreate?

Jebus must have given you a REALLY REALLY bad life.
Life is valuable for it's own sake, whether it lasts or not.
You are such an infantile imbecile.
Whether it makes "sense" to you or not, is irrelevant. No being on this planet is immortal. You are not, nor is anyone else. Get over it. There is no evidence for it.
Sorry to have to disabuse you of Santa and the Easter bunny.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-03-2015, 02:22 PM
(08-03-2015 02:18 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So a loving parent would lie to their children
a loving parent wouldn't have kids
08-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Aw, yes, I remember those grand days when I planned to have children so they could die one day. And I would be able to lie to them and tell them they would live forever, and so would I, and so would everyone else. There's nothing quite like going through nine months of yuck so that the end result will eventually die. Mwuhahahaha. Evil_monster

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-03-2015, 02:24 PM
(08-03-2015 02:22 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 02:18 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So a loving parent would lie to their children

Dumbfuck - if you don't have kids then you aren't a parent.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
08-03-2015, 02:28 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
08-03-2015, 02:35 PM
(08-03-2015 02:20 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  To you it's not preferable.
NO, shut the fuck up and answer the question.

(08-03-2015 02:20 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  But you children may disagree.
Only whiny, spoiled little useless shits are not grateful for the life they are given by their parents. No one is sitting around going "hey the world is a miserable fucking place lets force that on a baby" you dishonest cunt. People have children in the hopes that doing so will make the worlds as a whole a less horrible place.

You really are just a whiny little bitch aren't you? Now answer the fucking question asshole.

(08-03-2015 02:20 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  Yet you impose limited existence on them anyway because you think that's truth and everybody must agree with you.
If I have kids they will have a chance at a meaningful and valuable existence full of the full gambit that life has to offer good and bad. They will have a chance, a chance you have selfishly selfishly wasted, to make this world a better place for themselves and for generations to come. They will have the opportunity, which again you selfishly wasted, to look at reality for reality and find beauty and wonder in their short time in this cosmos without having to rely on lies and self delusion. Some of them may fear death, others may welcome it in the end, others may be like their father and not worry about it at all, but none will blame me because I won't raise my kids to be dumb shits like you.

Your god is a delusion and when you die you will go in a box or a jar and there end for all eternity. No amount of lies and bullshit grade school caliber pseudophilosophy is gonna change that. Feel free to not breed though, that would do the world a load of good, one less abusive parent in the world.

Now answer the fucking question.

08-03-2015, 02:38 PM
(08-03-2015 02:22 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  

Then they would not be a parent by the very definition of the word parent and thus would not be a "loving parent" then would they you stupid cocksucker? Also why don't you explain why it's bad to give the gift of life if it's temporary only. You have been dodging that like a fucking coward since you got here. "cause death and stuff" ain't an answer.