[split] I need help - How many Muslims are fundamentalists?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: I need help - How many Muslims are fundamentalists?
(07-03-2015 10:39 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So what if they die? Why is nonexistence preferable to limited existence? Why is a thing rendered worthless if it does not exist forever? You don't apply that to anything else in your life: You don't think that zero dollars has more value then $60,000 even though $60,000 is a finite amount of cash. You're being irrational.
Stupid explanation. You were poor then won lottery and now you shouldn't be afraid to become poor again?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2015, 11:16 AM
(07-03-2015 10:52 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 10:31 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And the practitioners of delusion (religion) don't die???
Everybody dies. So every parent no matter theist or atheist has responsibility to explain their children why they imposed death on them.

Nobody's "imposing" anything... That's just the "Invisible man" way of thinking...

It's just the way it is. You're born, you die... It's almost Newtonian...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-03-2015, 11:27 AM
(07-03-2015 10:52 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 10:31 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And the practitioners of delusion (religion) don't die???
Everybody dies. So every parent no matter theist or atheist has responsibility to explain their children why they imposed death on them.

Go bitch to your parents, no one here gives a fuck about your bizarro notions of life.

Pro-tip:Make sure you don't reproduce.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-03-2015, 11:30 AM
(07-03-2015 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 10:52 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  Everybody dies. So every parent no matter theist or atheist has responsibility to explain their children why they imposed death on them.

Nobody's "imposing" anything...
You procreate knowing that your children will die. Therefore you impose death on them. Pure logic
07-03-2015, 11:31 AM
(07-03-2015 11:30 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Nobody's "imposing" anything...
You procreate knowing that you children will die. Therefore you impose death on them. Pure logic

So, your parents are murderers. Got it. Now go play in traffic.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
07-03-2015, 12:09 PM
(07-03-2015 09:27 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 09:16 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nope.
Your mental weakness (your psychological *needs*) does not make something true, or not true.
Well I didn't ask for such truth, my parents forced it on me by bringing me into this world
I'm still waiting for answer how reason and rationality can cure fear of death.

Go work in a hospital, and get back to me when you've seen 25 peaceful, normal, natural deaths. There's nothing to "fear". The fact is the idea of living forever is not only very very creepy, but is "dis-affirming" of an individuals life, efforts, accomplishments, and family.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
07-03-2015, 12:19 PM
(07-03-2015 08:31 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 08:29 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Fear is not a good reason to believe bullshit.
There are no atheists in foxholes.

Quote:Reason and rationality are not expensive
Cure me from fear of death with reason and rationality(and 90% of world population)

Been in combat? I have. There are a lot more than you would think. This is just one of many ignorant common statements that people like to posit.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
07-03-2015, 12:27 PM
(07-03-2015 12:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Go work in a hospital, and get back to me when you've seen 25 peaceful, normal, natural deaths.
How many deaths did you see in total and how many of them were "natural" and how many patients were religious?
Quote:There's nothing to "fear".
Except fear of death is scientifically proven fact. Read Irwin Yalom.
07-03-2015, 12:30 PM
(07-03-2015 12:19 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Been in combat?
No, saw it on youtube

07-03-2015, 01:18 PM
(07-03-2015 11:30 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Nobody's "imposing" anything...
You procreate knowing that your children will die. Therefore you impose death on them. Pure logic

Just keep fucking up. The entertainment value is excellent.

Popcorn

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.