[split] I need help - How many Muslims are fundamentalists?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: I need help - How many Muslims are fundamentalists?
(07-03-2015 11:30 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Nobody's "imposing" anything...
You procreate knowing that your children will die. Therefore you impose death on them. Pure logic

I have zero children, and one vasectomy...

So, blows that right out of the water.

Now zark off...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-03-2015, 04:07 PM
(07-03-2015 11:30 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Nobody's "imposing" anything...
You procreate knowing that your children will die. Therefore you impose death on them. Pure logic

Actually, most of us are sluts, and the reason procreation occurs is because we are nuthin' but a bunch of joyous sluts.

Hail to the penis and the vagina, the beloved objects of our slutines!

Would you like to be a slut with me?

Bowing

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
07-03-2015, 06:23 PM
(07-03-2015 10:54 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 10:39 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So what if they die? Why is nonexistence preferable to limited existence? Why is a thing rendered worthless if it does not exist forever? You don't apply that to anything else in your life: You don't think that zero dollars has more value then $60,000 even though $60,000 is a finite amount of cash. You're being irrational.
Stupid explanation. You were poor then won lottery and now you shouldn't be afraid to become poor again?

My word where do I even start with you. Lets just go one sentence at a time.

Quote:Stupid explanation.
That was not even an explanation. Was not even an attempt at one. Which makes your criticism of a non-existent "explanation" makes you look like you not only failed to grasp what I was saying but also that you barely bothered to even read it. What it was doing was pointing out that your method of thinking is not constantly applied to any other area of your life. I suspect this is because you don't actually hold the position you espouse being a trollish asshole and all but still the point stands that you don't respond to any other area of your life this way.

Quote:You were poor then won lottery and now you shouldn't be afraid to become poor again?
Not only is this not a refutation of what I asked and said it fails to address any of the questions I asked you and is not even related to anything I wrote at all. It's also just stupid: you have never been dead before and you are not afraid of the times before you existed. It's a supremely shity comparison though I imagine you knew that when you wrote it.

So let me repeat my previous questions which you avoided in favor of your bumblefuckingly stupid waste of time question: Why is nonexistence preferable to limited existence? Why is a thing rendered worthless if it does not exist forever?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
07-03-2015, 06:58 PM
Hi
I used to be a Muslim {now 180 D from it} of coarse you will never get exact #, but
I might be able to get some helpful info, I'll get back to you soon.

(06-03-2015 07:09 PM)Blackout Wrote:  I really need to know this. Basically my girlfriend hates Islam (for obvious reasons) and she is in a class about multiculturalism, so her professor accused her of being Islamophobic because she showed dislike towards the religion of Islam and the consequences attached to it. He proceeded to tell her that Muslim fundies are only 0.1% of the population of Muslims. He also told her that discriminating based on religion is equally bad as discriminating based on race or gender (forgetting that people do choose religion but not things like race)

I have doubts that fundies are so little in number. She needs to prove him wrong, obviously - So, can anyone tell me where to find sources? Anything will help

I'm not sure about this but I think he got the sources from the council that deals with Muslims' human rights issues, so I doubt it's reliable.
[+] 1 user Likes khamis sidahmed's post
08-03-2015, 03:11 AM
(07-03-2015 06:23 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Why is nonexistence preferable to limited existence? Why is a thing rendered worthless if it does not exist forever?
Because people don't want to die. Because when you have $60000 that's all you have and eventually they will disappear and now you are without money again. Because nobody ask my permission to be brought in this horrible world. If I had choice I would never choose to be born
08-03-2015, 04:19 AM
(08-03-2015 03:11 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  If I had choice I would never choose to be born

You have another choice Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-03-2015, 04:40 AM
(08-03-2015 03:11 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 06:23 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Why is nonexistence preferable to limited existence? Why is a thing rendered worthless if it does not exist forever?
Because people don't want to die. Because when you have $60000 that's all you have and eventually they will disappear and now you are without money again.
That's not an answer to my question troll. Why is nonexistence preferable to limited existence is not answered by telling me you don't wanna die.

(08-03-2015 03:11 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  Because nobody ask my permission to be brought in this horrible world. If I had choice I would never choose to be born
Well boo-fucking-hoo the universe is not built around what you want, so sack up and stop being a lil' bitch. Maybe your life is horrible because you waste your time bitching on the internet?. Bloody troll.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
08-03-2015, 04:48 AM
(08-03-2015 04:40 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That's not an answer to my question troll. Why is nonexistence preferable to limited existence is not answered by telling me you don't wanna die.
Not just me. theists - 90% of the world don't want to die. your children when they grow old will realize their mortality too and reason and rationality won't help them.

Quote:Well boo-fucking-hoo the universe is not built around what you want
So what the point in bringing new life into this world? If I don't like this world why impose existence on me without my permission?
Quote:so sack up and stop being a lil' bitch.
That's what you will tell to your children when they will start asking these kinds of questions?
08-03-2015, 05:20 AM
Whaaaa whaaaaaa waaaaaaaaahhhhh

They brought me into the world without my permission.... waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah -- religion sure is working wonders for you, huh????

Good thing you're not an atheist -- THEN think how miserable you'd be......

Grow a pair, willya??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-03-2015, 05:26 AM
(08-03-2015 05:20 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  religion sure is working wonders for you, huh????
Well it cured me from fear of death - something that reason and rationality are unable to do.