[split] I need help - How many Muslims are fundamentalists?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 05:29 AM
RE: I need help - How many Muslims are fundamentalists?
(08-03-2015 05:26 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 05:20 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  religion sure is working wonders for you, huh????
Well it cured me from fear of death - something that reason and rationality are unable to do.

Whoop de doo... It cures a lot of people's bank balances too. And little boys nether regions. So much... looser... after a dose of religion.

Just fuck off troll.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-03-2015, 05:31 AM
Cured you??

It more sounds like it makes you LIKE the idea......

Anyone who complains about having existence "imposed" on them "without their permission" has some serious fuckin' issues mate.........

Go see a doctor instead of a preacher.

Preachers can't prescribe the necessary medication......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-03-2015, 05:37 AM
(08-03-2015 05:31 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Anyone who complains about having existence "imposed" on them "without their permission" has some serious fuckin' issues mate.........
No, that's just simple questions that any rational being could ask. What was I born for?
08-03-2015, 05:39 AM
(08-03-2015 05:37 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 05:31 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Anyone who complains about having existence "imposed" on them "without their permission" has some serious fuckin' issues mate.........
No, that's just simple questions that any rational being could ask. What was I born for?

Apparently, to piss people off.....

Glad to see THAT worked out so well...

Hobo

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
08-03-2015, 05:48 AM
(08-03-2015 05:37 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  

Better question: "Why must I obsess over pondering a pointless question which can only be answered with an ego-harming 'none' or unfounded assumptions being placed on random processes that resulted in 'me' instead of pondering actually useful questions like 'Since I'm here, what am I going to do with my existence?'"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-03-2015, 05:51 AM
(08-03-2015 05:48 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  actually useful questions like 'Since I'm here, what am I going to do with my existence?'"
why does it matter? You actions don't affect universe in longterm.
08-03-2015, 06:06 AM
(08-03-2015 05:51 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 05:48 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  actually useful questions like 'Since I'm here, what am I going to do with my existence?'"

The rational course is to enjoy the wonder that you exist at all.

Please seek medical help for your psychological issues.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-03-2015, 06:07 AM
(08-03-2015 05:51 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  

Yes, but they affect your life.

Your question sounds like: why take a shower if you're going to get dirty again anyway? Well, so that you can be clean until the next time.

Why study and learn if you're going to die anyway? Because it's better to live a life where you possess knowledge than one where you don't.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
08-03-2015, 06:14 AM
(08-03-2015 06:07 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 05:51 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  why does it matter? You actions don't affect universe in longterm.

Yes, but they affect your life.
Then answer to question should be eat, sleep, repeat.

Quote: Well, so that you can be clean until the next time.
There are no next time after death

Quote: Because it's better to live a life where you possess knowledge than one where you don't.
What will I do with this knowledge? It is not valuable by itself it's good only to get job.
08-03-2015, 06:16 AM
(08-03-2015 06:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  Please seek medical help for your psychological issues.
Medicine is too expensive in 80% of the world. Cure me with reason and rationality