[split] I need to rant to other atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: [split] I need to rant to other atheists.
(10-06-2014 09:45 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 09:42 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  You're using it to antagonize people, to willfully bother and upset them. You can't deny this.
I've repeated this because you ignored it the last time I posted it.
I suppose you'll claim this was not your intention. If this is truly the case then why do you continue to do so when it clearly is not welcomed nor helpful in any way?
Do you just enjoy being a dick?

I post on this forum because I enjoy talking with people who have different views than I do. If you are offended then just ignore me. As it stands, I will continue to post here as I see fit.

So, the answer is yes, you DO enjoy being a dick.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2014, 09:51 AM
10-06-2014, 09:52 AM
I think it shallow to live a self centered life. Paradoxically, I found true happiness in living for others instead of myself.

This life is only for those who choose to live by faith. For Christ said he who seeks to save his life will lose it but he who loses his life for His sake would find it.

There is no comparison when you take the life of Christ or someone like Mother Teresa and lay it next to the life of some selfish self centered person and compare the two.

The difference is as wide as the sea and rightfully so.
10-06-2014, 09:53 AM
(10-06-2014 09:39 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 09:34 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Jeremy. Do you masturbate?

no

That explains everything.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-06-2014, 09:53 AM
(10-06-2014 09:49 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 09:45 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I post on this forum because I enjoy talking with people who have different views than I do. If you are offended then just ignore me. As it stands, I will continue to post here as I see fit.

So, the answer is yes, you DO enjoy being a dick.

I am a man. Like you. Unlike you, I respect you too much to call you outside of your name because I disagree with you.
10-06-2014, 09:56 AM
(10-06-2014 09:43 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 09:41 AM)Impulse Wrote:  You are on here asking people why they don't live a life of self-denial, but you yourself don't do so. Then when asked about it, all you provided was this description of the excuses that you use for your failure to do so. Drinking Beverage

You do not determine whether or not I live a life of self denial. That is God's job.
More excuses. Rolleyes Jeremy, Jeremy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist (or a fairy tale gawd) to see that you are not leading a life of self-denial. When are you going to stop piling on one excuse after another and actually practice the faith you spend so much time preaching? Consider

I seriously couldn't care less, but from your perspective, Jesus is watching and knows you are lying to yourself and to me about this. You don't seem to fear that. Hmm, is your faith not as strong as you think it is? Consider

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
10-06-2014, 09:56 AM
(10-06-2014 09:52 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I think it shallow to live a self centered life. Paradoxically, I found true happiness in living for others instead of myself.

This life is only for those who choose to live by faith. For Christ said he who seeks to save his life will lose it but he who loses his life for His sake would find it.

There is no comparison when you take the life of Christ or someone like Mother Teresa and lay it next to the life of some selfish self centered person and compare the two.

If I understand correctly, you're going to intentionally upset people here on this board just because you can and you want to. What a fine way to prove your point.
10-06-2014, 09:57 AM
Sorry - I edited my previous post.... one of those quote/quote issues. Yep; retard.

Needs more coffee. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
10-06-2014, 09:58 AM
(10-06-2014 09:52 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I think it shallow to live a self centered life. Paradoxically, I found true happiness in living for others instead of myself.

Trolling is self-centered. Caught in your hypocrisy once again.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
10-06-2014, 10:00 AM
(10-06-2014 09:56 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 09:43 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  You do not determine whether or not I live a life of self denial. That is God's job.
More excuses. Rolleyes Jeremy, Jeremy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist (or a fairy tale gawd) to see that you are not leading a life of self-denial. When are you going to stop piling on one excuse after another and actually practice the faith you spend so much time preaching? Consider

I seriously couldn't care less, but from your perspective, Jesus is watching and knows you are lying to yourself and to me about this. You don't seem to fear that. Hmm, is your faith not as strong as you think it is? Consider

If you couldnt care less then why do you keep bringing it up?